Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That second pic of her is soooo funny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 her skin looks awful, beyond sun damaged. She honestly doesn't look anything like a mixed Polish Chinese girl anymore. More like a native American. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing, just in the sense that it's bad that she looks poles apart from her natural look

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, she went to ONE exercise class YESTERDAY and she's already got on her high horse, turning it into a teachable moment. She always talks about "taking the time to properly learn and integrate experiences into your psyche" yet she just came home from the class and is already preaching about confidence and how amazing she is. What? You want a Nobel prize because you went to an exercise class? How about just enjoy the class and not immediately jump to social media for guess what... VALIDATION!

Watch how in her next course, one of the modules will be "learning to go to an exercise class with no shame" silly cow 🙄😂

Awwwww our almighty 🌸 goddess 🌺 Jasmine Lipska’s followers dropped below 50k! I wonder if her latest post on masturbation (again) did the job? Just look at her ‘surprised’ face when she sees people are just 💫 not 🌟 aligned ⭐ with her anymore
I would DIE of embarrassment if I was related to Jasmine omg her poor family. Jasmine if you were so smart with money, you'd talk about sex and monetize your body on onlyfans yet here you are giving it all out FOR FREE! I thought you were an ✨ entrepreneur ✨ clearly she hasn't changed her money mindset from accepting six figures to welcoming seven figures into her ✨dimension✨ 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Integrity? He lied about having travelled elsewhere overseas on his declaration card coming into Australia and more importantly, he tested positive for covid and proceeded to then attend events, where he didn’t wear a mask and was around children…. Completely selfish.
She clearly doesn’t follow any news or care about rules…
Integrity? He lied about having travelled elsewhere overseas on his declaration card coming into Australia and more importantly, he tested positive for covid and proceeded to then attend events, where he didn’t wear a mask and was around children…. Completely selfish.
Since when Novak Djoković is a “leader” he’s a tennis player like Björn Borg once was my love?
This man is lucky to not have been cancelled like some people that have lost jobs and respect.
I find that Mr Djoković choice to not wear a mask and not take the vaccine is one thing but to lie and attend events while COVID positive is irresponsible specially around children and he’s a father himself.
Now how would Jasmine feel if she was around Djoković while he was positive and infected her and her children badly?
We know COVID affects different people differently but it’s not worth the risk specially when you have the resources to prevent from happening.
I wanted to say more things but I am not going to otherwise I will sound like a “hater” and there’s a thin line between constructive criticism and hate.

Reactions: 4
We all know Jasmine and Josh love putting vulnerable people (and animals) at risk. Remember when they went maskless at an indoor ice rink at the height of the pandemic around kids and subsequently got put on blast on Reddit? Just like their idol NoVax 😍

Just a disclaimer that I absolutely don't want Jasmine or her family to come under any harm whatsoever but I have a question.
Say one of her family members (and I'm thinking her grandparents most likely) were to get seriously ill. Would Jasmine still not get the vaccine to appease Josh and risk never seeing her family again? Just trying to understand her logic here. She is very privileged to be able to have such a warped, selfish mindset.

Also, someone should DM that account Josh collabed with and question why they wouldn't run a simple background check on who they work with. One simple google shows Josh is a complete shithead and goes against everything that account stands for

Last edited:
That second pic of her is soooo funny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 her skin looks awful, beyond sun damaged. She honestly doesn't look anything like a mixed Polish Chinese girl anymore. More like a native American. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing, just in the sense that it's bad that she looks poles apart from her natural look
Pretty sure she has a filter on morphing her real face and skin color. What happened to her saying she’ll keep it real and not use filters? She’s always a hypocrite. She’s already failing on her paid course teachings of “showing up online with no filter” 😂 If I was a client, I’d ask for my money back because she’s not “walking her talk”. Lol

Awwwww our almighty 🌸 goddess 🌺 Jasmine Lipska’s followers dropped below 50k! I wonder if her latest post on masturbation (again) did the job? Just look at her ‘surprised’ face when she sees people are just 💫 not 🌟 aligned ⭐ with her anymore
There’s nothing private or integral about her anymore. She sold her soul online to create clickbait content. This is just cringe content that’s already prevalent on social media. Her followers unfollowed because her content is annoying and they grew up. You can smell Jasmine’s unauthenticity immediately.

Bloody hell, she went to ONE exercise class YESTERDAY and she's already got on her high horse, turning it into a teachable moment. She always talks about "taking the time to properly learn and integrate experiences into your psyche" yet she just came home from the class and is already preaching about confidence and how amazing she is. What? You want a Nobel prize because you went to an exercise class? How about just enjoy the class and not immediately jump to social media for guess what... VALIDATION!

Watch how in her next course, one of the modules will be "learning to go to an exercise class with no shame" silly cow 🙄😂

I would DIE of embarrassment if I was related to Jasmine omg her poor family. Jasmine if you were so smart with money, you'd talk about sex and monetize your body on onlyfans yet here you are giving it all out FOR FREE! I thought you were an ✨ entrepreneur ✨ clearly she hasn't changed her money mindset from accepting six figures to welcoming seven figures into her ✨dimension✨ 😂
Yeah Jasmine we all know you have competition issues, probably the root cause of why you don’t have any long term irl friendships with women. Btw looks like Jasmine listened to us and unfollowed TantricAlchemy 😜

Last edited:
So, she changed the focus of her coaching again!
Since Anna mentioned her for a few seconds in one of her videos she’s has changed the focus of her coaching from “life coach” to other things countless times in a space of like 2-3 years.
I know that not all life coaches are bad and they use it along with other jobs.
In the real world of mental health I don’t think she would be able to switch focus every other week let’s say today, Children’s learning difficulties psychology to couple’s psychology or bereavement psychology to other unrelated things this is not to say that psychologists cannot have different interests and specialities but I just don’t think it works like that.
If there are mental health workers in this forum please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her Business Empress mastermind is starting on 23 Feb and I have yet to see her post about getting any clients. Honestly, it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she still hasn't managed to get a single client by then because of how expensive it is.

• Haha
So, she changed the focus of her coaching again!
Since Anna mentioned her for a few seconds in one of her videos she’s has changed the focus of her coaching from “life coach” to other things countless times in a space of like 2-3 years.
I know that not all life coaches are bad and they use it along with other jobs.
In the real world of mental health I don’t think she would be able to switch focus every other week let’s say today, Children’s learning difficulties psychology to couple’s psychology or bereavement psychology to other unrelated things this is not to say that psychologists cannot have different interests and specialities but I just don’t think it works like that.
If there are mental health workers in this forum please correct me if I am wrong.
Interesting you mention that about her ever changing coaching focus. I forgot to screenshot it but apparently she did a "business audit" and decided she no longer wants to focus on business/management coaching and more women/sexuality coaching instead (ofc 🙄)
She can't decide what to coach because she's literally learning day by day. She learns something new and immediately becomes a teacher. She started wearing low cut tops, now she's a boob massage expert, she has sex for the first time, now she's a sexpert, she learnt to masturbate, now she's a pleasuring coach.

I think she's moving away from business coaching because it takes the most brainpower to complete which obviously Jasmine hates doing any sort of work outside of copying and pasting with pretty flowers. Also I don't think it's as successful as her other courses since her followers are as braindead as her and prefer woo woo courses to throw their money at.

Her Business Empress mastermind is starting on 23 Feb and I have yet to see her post about getting any clients. Honestly, it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she still hasn't managed to get a single client by then because of how expensive it is.
Can someone tell her that in order to hold a masterclass, you must be a master/very good at something. Unless this new "masterclass" is about scamming and entirely losing your morality, this is yet another ego massaging cash grab. You're better off throwing your money down the drain.

• Haha
So what she's saying is that she's annoying and sensitive AF but instead of working on this, she's "owning" it and doubling down. My God she must be a nightmare to be around!! She is a walking contradiction, she says she does the inner work yet she says she owns her flaws? Being sensitive in an empathetic way is lovely, definitely not a flaw and should be "owned" but Jasmine is sensitive in the wrong way, she's rude, completely unable to take criticism and gives silent treatment. That sort of sensitivity needs to be worked on, not justified!!

That perfectly ties in with this post where say says she's happy she has no friends and enjoys alone time. With how warped and immature Jasmine is, I doubt she means this sentiment in the normal "self love" healthy way, she means it in a more girlboss "idgaf about anyone or anything, my way or the highway" sort of mentality. It also reeks of self soothing because it's not like she chooses to be alone, she literally has no friends to hang out with in the first place! I love and thrive in alone time too but I recognize how unhealthy it is to be alone all the time so I actively get out of my comfort zone to make plans with people and make friends (and feel much better for it!) This attitude Jasmine is adopting is gonna make her even more isolated and depressed in the long run.

And to top it all off, she's running a masterclass on how to be as bitter, self absorbed and pathetic as herself.
Get help Jasmine, this is just sad lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think this is the most self soothing post she's ever done. Like seriously, who else is this meant to relate to apart from herself? Her demographic is young girls/ early 20's who are focussing on themselves, not rushing into marriage like she did. That last sentence "look at what you're currently insecure about, the parts of you that you have been conditioned to believe will leave you abandoned. Is it your sensitivity, that you're emotional, the way your body looks" all 3 things we know Jasmine is hyper fixated on and insecure about. Maybe Josh called her out on it and now she's upset? (Seriously, she's been talking about sensitivity SO MUCH recently, someone must've said something seriously triggering)

She's been talking a lot recently about feeling insecure, jealously in a relationship and now she's saying a quick engagement and marriage can't act as a band aid for problems. Meanwhile Josh is also self soothing trying to convince himself that "it's okay to be bored in your marriage"

Jasmine was the one rushing at every step of the way to fill a void in her own personality. Now she's realizing she's stuck in an unfulfilling, narc trap.

Definitely looks like trouble in paradise now. They've been spending more and more time apart too. I don't really feel sorry for these idiots. They deserve each other.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think this is the most self soothing post she's ever done. Like seriously, who else is this meant to relate to apart from herself? Her demographic is young girls/ early 20's who are focussing on themselves, not rushing into marriage like she did. That last sentence "look at what you're currently insecure about, the parts of you that you have been conditioned to believe will leave you abandoned. Is it your sensitivity, that you're emotional, the way your body looks" all 3 things we know Jasmine is hyper fixated on and insecure about. Maybe Josh called her out on it and now she's upset? (Seriously, she's been talking about sensitivity SO MUCH recently, someone must've said something seriously triggering)

She's been talking a lot recently about feeling insecure, jealously in a relationship and now she's saying a quick engagement and marriage can't act as a band aid for problems. Meanwhile Josh is also self soothing trying to convince himself that "it's okay to be bored in your marriage"

Jasmine was the one rushing at every step of the way to fill a void in her own personality. Now she's realizing she's stuck in an unfulfilling, narc trap.

Definitely looks like trouble in paradise now. They've been spending more and more time apart too. I don't really feel sorry for these idiots. They deserve each other.
They both should consider professional individual and couples therapy with all their issues. I know of a now married couple that went to professional couples therapy before getting married. They wanted to work through some things to see if they would be ready for marriage. This is a mature move. Josh and Jasmine probably would have benefitted from that. But instead they decided to make an immature decision and rush through it.

Josh and Jasmine are both embarrassing projecting their issues. It just feels like a performance playing this all out on the public stage of social media.

Reactions: 6
The (I never do that) is so defensive haha. Jasmine we all know you love to spam unsuspecting girls with dm's begging them to join your courses 😆

And she's asking why people follow her. Jasmine, if you're so secure in yourself and your "purpose" then surely you already know the answer to this? Looks like she's trying to massage her ego with her woo woo cult coming to the rescue. She's gonna get the shock of a lifetime when she realizes the vast majority of her followers are people from the good old days who forgot to unfollow after she went rogue or pervs who are there for her nudes lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The (I never do that) is so defensive haha. Jasmine we all know you love to spam unsuspecting girls with dm's begging them to join your courses 😆

And she's asking why people follow her. Jasmine, if you're so secure in yourself and your "purpose" then surely you already know the answer to this? Looks like she's trying to massage her ego with her woo woo cult coming to the rescue. She's gonna get the shock of a lifetime when she realizes the vast majority of her followers are people from the good old days who forgot to unfollow after she went rogue or pervs who are there for her nudes lol

i unfollowed her on IG after she announced she was going to quit youtube. i kept following her for some time after that but her content became so annoying to me, i had to unfollow her. i came back recently to check on her after a year and was shocked how different she looks. i genuinely had liked Jasmine from the beginning, i went to search on google as to what people say about her quitting youtube out of nowhere and i stumbled upon gossip guru and later on tattle life. it took me so long to catch up with all posts, i still am not finished. it is insane how her schemes were exposed and how i never saw through them when i was following her.
she had already rubbed me the wrong way when she said she was quitting youtube, because she used her viewers to not feel along while solo travelling. now having found her s.o. there was no reason for her to film anymore. i know i had noticed his boyfriends reaction back then how he was taken aback at her quitting her youtube career. seeing him dependant on her income, it makes things even more clear to me now.
i checked her engagement on her ig comment section and back then when i was following her, she had hundreds of comments, now she doesnt have much engagement. i had already been put off from her money making schemes when she had started promoting her mothers essential oil and cream because when i went to actually buy it to support her, i was shocked at the prize. she was still living in Australia and the audacity to require so much money when you are not even an established brand was baffling to me. i was still so naive tho and couldnt see through her actual personality and money driven schemes. i am not surprised to see people who had once joined her courses post here, me too, i used to engage with her channel and ig for years. disappointed in her is an understatement.
her anti-vaxx attittude? i dont wanna curse anyone but i wish covid on anyone who doesnt believe in the severeness of the illness and who endangers others by not wearing masks. i am beyond disgusted as a health care professional!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not surprised that she only has one client in the zoom meeting with her for business empress, no wonder why she all of a sudden switched from Business coaching to holding a shadow work "masterclass." And if that doesn't reel in the profits, looking forward to see what other scams she's brainstormed on a whim :LOL:

Attachments

A few new members here! I’m glad that people are finally starting to see her schemes and finding our forum.

• Heart
Typical Jasmine can't have a single original thought to save her life.
She saw this meme a few days ago now she's copying it word for word.
Jasmine, what happened to "there's no point in copying someone else if you haven't integrated what they're saying"
It's so cringe. Her sassy yaaasss sister type of captions is absolutely not how she actually talks.
Embarrassing 😬

Attachments

I don’t check IG for a week, and Jasmine has once again rebranded?? She’s an intimacy and relationship coach now??? What happened to being a business coach last week?? LOL this girl is delusional. She thinks she’s master of all traits.
Also Jasmine, you lost another 1k followers. Reminder to purchase more fake bots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4