Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so wrong on a million levels. For starters, she looks SUPER young - maybe even underage. I really hope he obtained her explicit and informed consent to put up her name, photo and personal issue for all to see. Why anyone would go to Josh for relationship advice is beyond me. He’s exactly the kind of scum that all women should be avoiding! Unless he’s teaching them how to spot losers and uses himself as an example, he’s doing them more harm than good
Come on, I think we all go through things like these this is nothing unusual.
I don’t mean to underestimate her, I’m just saying it.

Reactions: 1
Call me nit-picky, but I see Jingjing as totally self-infatuated and attention seeking in her postings. I see where Jasmine gets that streak. But I applaud her for trusting in science and working at a vaccine clinic often in Australia. She has more brains than her daughter it seems. Her frequent popsicle video postings are interesting...a bit odd to me.

Reactions: 8
Happy 1 year anniversary to our favourite narc couple ❤❤
Jasmine saying she loves how non traditional they are and how they've never had a proper wedding or met each other's family is peak self soothing. She dreamed of the fairytale wedding and she never got it because Josh will never be able to afford it and Josh's family are China hating conspiracy theorists lol

Don't wanna tit on them too much since it's their anniversary but they're soooo boring these days. Just yet another narc photoshoot, journalling, promo after promo for scam courses, more journalling, tits out, josh being fake angry in a cringe skit, talking about how in love they are and how they're a "conscious, heart centered couple", being right wing anti vaxxers. Rinse and repeat. So predictable. 🙄🙄

Just gonna wait for either the baby or divorce announcement, whichever one comes first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Jingjing’s popsicle posts are sexually suggestive and alluding to fellatio. It’s so desperate and sad. Is Mr Lipski not giving her enough attention or something?

Call me nit-picky, but I see Jingjing as totally self-infatuated and attention seeking in her postings. I see where Jasmine gets that streak. But I applaud her for trusting in science and working at a vaccine clinic often in Australia. She has more brains than her daughter it seems. Her frequent popsicle video postings are interesting...a bit odd to me.

Reactions: 4
“She sees my flaws, me weep, despair, sometimes an angry fist to the air…

Anyone kind of alarmed Josh admitted that he gets physical…? That’s scary if Jasmine has experienced this. A guy with a physical temper is bad news. Idk about you guys but me and my partner have never felt the need to get physically angry at each other. For Josh to admit this is a red flag imho and shows he may have anger management issues.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Jingjing’s popsicle posts are sexually suggestive and alluding to fellatio. It’s so desperate and sad. Is Mr Lipski not giving her enough attention or something?
I don’t know, I don’t like talking about Mr Lipski much to be honest because he is not a social media man and doesn’t cause any harm, there are videos of her trying to get his attention while he is doing the gardening or fixing the patio.

• Haha
There’s a bit of female Peter Pan syndrome that JingJing exudes. Like she does these childish things because I think she feels like her childhood and youth was robbed. Whether that be due to being pregnant in her early 20s or some other reason. She clearly enjoys doing these seemingly childish, innocent things with a provocative twist. I wouldn’t be surprised if JingJing has a deep fear of getting older. Def can see where Jasmine gets her attention seeking qualities from.

Reactions: 6
This paragraph from Josh's declaration of love is super weird. He is basically admitting he still has his womanizing ways but he struggles and works hard to fight against it "my once naive early 20s me still whispers in my ear "you're being pulled away from who you truly are" (basically what we predicted lol) How long before his true self wins the fight? 🤔
He also admits he's in debt, probably from trying to launch health hunk and failing. It's easy to see why Josh would be grateful and going against his natural disposition if Jasmine paid all his debts and bankrolled his new failure. Recently he's even getting into tarot cards too lol. Guess he's paying back somehow 😂

Can't say I've ever had "thrill seeking 😈" version of myself wanting to self sabotage my relationship? That's a you problem Josh. You need therapy mate.
Screenshot_20220214-183956.png

There’s a bit of female Peter Pan syndrome that JingJing exudes. Like she does these childish things because I think she feels like her childhood and youth was robbed. Whether that be due to being pregnant in her early 20s or some other reason. She clearly enjoys doing these seemingly childish, innocent things with a provocative twist. I wouldn’t be surprised if JingJing has a deep fear of getting older. Def can see where Jasmine gets her attention seeking qualities from.
Also before Jingjing would be wearing pigtails and short skirts shaking her ass and now she's sucking ice lollies suggestively? Mrs Lipski knows exactly what she's doing lol. I think she's taken advice from her daughter to relish in her sexuality. Weird weird weird family.

• Wow
This paragraph from Josh's declaration of love is super weird. He is basically admitting he still has his womanizing ways but he struggles and works hard to fight against it "my once naive early 20s me still whispers in my ear "you're being pulled away from who you truly are" (basically what we predicted lol) How long before his true self wins the fight? 🤔
He also admits he's in debt, probably from trying to launch health hunk and failing. It's easy to see why Josh would be grateful and going against his natural disposition if Jasmine paid all his debts and bankrolled his new failure. Recently he's even getting into tarot cards too lol. Guess he's paying back somehow 😂

Can't say I've ever had "thrill seeking 😈" version of myself wanting to self sabotage my relationship? That's a you problem Josh. You need therapy mate.
View attachment 1062339

Also before Jingjing would be wearing pigtails and short skirts shaking her ass and now she's sucking ice lollies suggestively? Mrs Lipski knows exactly what she's doing lol. I think she's taken advice from her daughter to relish in her sexuality. Weird weird weird family.
I think this is getting beyond weird now, I wonder if Josh would stay with her if she didn’t bankroll him?
Like I said last summer and unfortunately I am saying now the nonsense isn’t about to stop anytime soon.

Does he mean partying hard, drinking a lot and hooking up with blonde bimbos. Yeah, that was a different life, Josh! That's something Jasmine didn't experience, she went for the first guy who made her drool. You!

Reactions: 2
Jasmine saying she loves how non traditional they are and how they've never had a proper wedding or met each other's family is peak self soothing.
She couldn't be anymore cliche if she tried. Like ffs, she got with Josh on Valentines Day, got married on Valentines Day, got engaged on Christmas Day. She's a fkn hypocrite.

Jasmine you haven't got any friends! That's why you don't post anything about friends. You're a social media addict, you need validation for EVERYTHING! You post your sex life, your body, your relationship, your toilet and masturbating habits yet you draw the line on showing friendships? You only post that one picture of Mariana. I know you're business minded so surely posting your female friends would boost your female centered business?

And her new post on jealousy shows life isn't so great with the dream team. Seems like there's a pretty new girl on the scene that Joshie isn't talking about! Probably why he's been having extra gym sessions LOL. He told Jasmine "You have nothing to worry about my love" yeah this former womanizer who is now stifled by a robot psycho woman is now completely reformed I 100% believe it 🙄
Jasmine if you feel reassured just by words and no actions, then you really are more stupid than I thought.

Ofc men can have female friends but why does Josh need to hang out with another woman unless it's in a group or professional setting? The fact Jasmine feels suspicious is definitely a red flag. That is very weird indeed. Maybe she's the woman he's trying to find a "deeper connection" with 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jasmine you haven't got any friends! That's why you don't post anything about friends. You're a social media addict, you need validation for EVERYTHING! You post your sex life, your body, your relationship, your toilet and masturbating habits yet you draw the line on showing friendships? You only post that one picture of Mariana. I know you're business minded so surely posting your female friends would boost your female centered business?

And her new post on jealousy shows life isn't so great with the dream team. Seems like there's a pretty new girl on the scene that Joshie isn't talking about! Probably why he's been having extra gym sessions LOL. He told Jasmine "You have nothing to worry about my love" yeah this former womanizer who is now stifled by a robot psycho woman is now completely reformed I 100% believe it 🙄
Jasmine if you feel reassured just by words and no actions, then you really are more stupid than I thought.

Ofc men can have female friends but why does Josh need to hang out with another woman unless it's in a group or professional setting? The fact Jasmine feels suspicious is definitely a red flag. That is very weird indeed. Maybe she's the woman he's trying to find a "deeper connection" with 😂😂
The post about friends is bs. The only person she waves her phone around in their face is Josh. Is she trying to say she posts about Josh because she needs validation? Her logic is so stupid.

I have a theory that she doesn’t want to post about friends bc she cuts them off immediately when they no longer benefit her. And her followers will ask where x person is and it’ll be awkward for her to respond. The Bali people she follows are influencers so it’s not even a matter of them wanting privacy. I think they wouldn’t even mind if Jasmine posted about them. Whereas with Josh she feels secure that it’ll last forever so she doesn’t mind showing him on her stories.

Girl, no one normal posts about their friends on social media for “optics”. They do it because they love their friends and capturing memories with them. Not like Jasmine with her warped view on female friendships. I bet it literally pains and gives Jasmine anxiety to be supportive and maintain female friendships irl. Jasmine got issues.

God forbid her marriage crumbles and leads to divorce. Who is she gonna be posting about now? I bet you she’d run to the closest people she interacted with in Bali and post them for validation only.

The only time she reaches out to women is when she’s selfishly struggling with something. As soon as she’s “healed” or got everything she needed out of them, she instantly unfollows and ghosts them. Remember when she was ranting about us giving her “hate”? She reached out to Kelly Morita (who she now follows), a former YouTuber turned life coach for support and advice. Btw Kelly was a client of Jasmine’s. The coaches who buy coaches cycle is so weird. It feels like a MLM.

When Jasmine posted about Mariana on her birthday, it seemed like Mariana was surprised when she reposted. Like it just came out of the blue. I would bet they don’t actively keep in touch on a daily basis.

Jasmine is so old school with men being friends with women. She must be deeply insecure in herself and relationship to ban women hanging out with Josh 1:1. Well hate to break it to you Jasmine, but that’s Josh’s specialty, which is why he coaches women only! Jasmine has to deal with it. Whether it’s through work or personal, Josh will be 1:1 with many women who are not you Jasmine. Jasmine is also just mad that she doesn’t have friends with men for Josh to feel jealous about 😂 Their relationship is such a mess and for “optics” only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what you do all day Jasmine... Sitting on your lazy ass with your phone in your hands and having no social life!

We caught you Jasmime!;)

• Haha
The post about friends is bs. The only person she waves her phone around in their face is Josh. Is she trying to say she posts about Josh because she needs validation? Her logic is so stupid.

I have a theory that she doesn’t want to post about friends bc she cuts them off immediately when they no longer benefit her. And her followers will ask where x person is and it’ll be awkward for her to respond. The Bali people she follows are influencers so it’s not even a matter of them wanting privacy. I think they wouldn’t even mind if Jasmine posted about them. Whereas with Josh she feels secure that it’ll last forever so she doesn’t mind showing him on her stories.

Girl, no one normal posts about their friends on social media for “optics”. They do it because they love their friends and capturing memories with them. Not like Jasmine with her warped view on female friendships. I bet it literally pains and gives Jasmine anxiety to be supportive and maintain female friendships irl. Jasmine got issues.

God forbid her marriage crumbles and leads to divorce. Who is she gonna be posting about now? I bet you she’d run to the closest people she interacted with in Bali and post them for validation only.

The only time she reaches out to women is when she’s selfishly struggling with something. As soon as she’s “healed” or got everything she needed out of them, she instantly unfollows and ghosts them. Remember when she was ranting about us giving her “hate”? She reached out to Kelly Morita (who she now follows), a former YouTuber turned life coach for support and advice. Btw Kelly was a client of Jasmine’s. The coaches who buy coaches cycle is so weird. It feels like a MLM.

When Jasmine posted about Mariana on her birthday, it seemed like Mariana was surprised when she reposted. Like it just came out of the blue. I would bet they don’t actively keep in touch on a daily basis.

Jasmine is so old school with men being friends with women. She must be deeply insecure in herself and relationship to ban women hanging out with Josh 1:1. Well hate to break it to you Jasmine, but that’s Josh’s specialty, which is why he coaches women only! Jasmine has to deal with it. Whether it’s through work or personal, Josh will be 1:1 with many women who are not you Jasmine. Jasmine is also just mad that she doesn’t have friends with men for Josh to feel jealous about 😂 Their relationship is such a mess and for “optics” only.
It’s ok for women to have male friends regardless of whether they are gay, straight, queer, transwomen or whatever the problem I have with some men is that they seem to think that just because you (woman) are friends with a man (straight) something isn’t right in your marriage and they try to have a extra marital relationship with you and I find that really bizarre to say the least.
I myself had to cut off completely friendships with some straight men because they were crossing the lines and with the existing ones I had to change my tone so that doesn’t happen but I think they are safe, with all the other types of men mentioned earlier this has never been a problem.
I also don’t normally talk to men on language learning apps because they can be weird, I had my fair share of stories and I also read some worse ones.

Did Josh really DM and pay this popular Insta page for this shoutout? I wonder how Jasmine feels since she preaches she never pays for promo on her business. Meanwhile her husband does the exact thing that doesn’t align with her values. Was Jasmine referring to Josh when she saw other coaches in the space paying for promo? I knew it whenever she rants about something, we later find out it was happening in her relationship. I guess her page is really a way for her to passively aggressively rant about things that are happening to her or to Josh.

Someone should leave a comment on this paid post and call out the disgusting tactics Josh has used to promote his biz: using murder victim (Gabby Petito) for clickbait, has created racist TikToks, has openly spread anti-vax misinformation, etc.

Also this page has lost credibility for me since they clearly didn’t do checks and balances on the content Josh has created.

Attachments

Last edited:
Did Josh really DM and pay this popular Insta page for this shoutout? I wonder how Jasmine feels since she preaches she never pays for promo on her business. Meanwhile her husband does the exact thing that doesn’t align with her values. Was Jasmine referring to Josh when she saw other coaches in the space paying for promo? I knew it whenever she rants about something, we later find out it was happening in her relationship. I guess her page is really a way for her to passively aggressively rant about things that are happening to her or to Josh.

Someone should leave a comment on this paid post and call out the disgusting tactics Josh has used to promote his biz: using murder victim (Gabby Petito) for clickbait, has created racist TikToks, has openly spread anti-vax misinformation, etc.

Also this page has lost credibility for me since they clearly didn’t do checks and balances on the content Josh has created.
I was bored and scrolled through the entire account grid. Looks like Josh is the only account that was listed as "in collaboration with" so I assume that his business is the first sponsored post? The rest of the posts mentioning other accounts look to be referenced and are listed as "written by" instead.

Integrity? He lied about having travelled elsewhere overseas on his declaration card coming into Australia and more importantly, he tested positive for covid and proceeded to then attend events, where he didn’t wear a mask and was around children…. Completely selfish.
She clearly doesn’t follow any news or care about rules…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol Jasmine's entire life in a nutshell. Bragging about filtered Bali view, plug for scam business, unwarranted sex talks, anti vaxx rhetoric and her husband. BORING!!!!

Also the pic at the gym her legs looks worryingly thin. It looks as thin as when she was suffering her ED. I think it's even more proof she's had a boob job cos the rest of the body is still skinny af. If it was actually healthy weight gain surely the rest of her body would also gain weight.

Find it interesting how we've joked about Josh's extra sneaky gym sessions. Now he's playing the good hubby and inviting Jasie to gym class. She was probably paranoid and he was doing damage control by asking her to tag along 😂
Seriously this girl's social anxiety must be crazy if she can't even go to a gym class with her husband!

Attachments