Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People sitting near them just asked to be moved so they’re def not alone on the ship! I’d say the poor little fella is feeling like a caged animal on the ship. My daughter is a few months younger & I wouldn’t fancy a cruise with her at this age & probably for the next couple of years & she doesn’t have tantrums the way he does thankfully but I can see her getting a bit frustrated after a day or 2 on a ship like that
She’s making a big deal of the people asking to move.. I can’t say I blame them, they’re after paying big money to go on this trip why would they not ask to move and be comfortable where they are.. I have a 2 year old and I wouldn’t be one bit insulted if someone asked to move after a horrific tantrum.. I’d be jealous and ask can I move with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s making a big deal of the people asking to move.. I can’t say I blame them, they’re after paying big money to go on this trip why would they not ask to move and be comfortable where they are.. I have a 2 year old and I wouldn’t be one bit insulted if someone asked to move after a horrific tantrum.. I’d be jealous and ask can I move with them 🤣
Lol I'd be the same

Reactions: 1
Just had a nose at the stories. That little one is a very over confident child. In my opinion. What’s the idea of letting a 7 year old off with a card and then asking afterwards how much they spent. Bigger ape she was to give it to her.

She is actually irritating me lately 🤐 sounding more and more like Ali D by the day. Couldn't be doing with that shite while on holidays - a camera filming my dinner and her chatting shite into the phone for all of Instagram 😴

She is actually irritating me lately 🤐 sounding more and more like Ali D by the day. Couldn't be doing with that shite while on holidays - a camera filming my dinner and her chatting shite into the phone for all of Instagram 😴
The poor little fella looked exhausted in his buggy when he was holding his new toy, next thing he’s sat in the restaurant buried in a screen with her saying they just won’t talk to him after the previous evenings tantrum. The poor kid probably needs his bed. I feel sorry for him on this holiday, lots of late nights that probably have him out of sorts. I know we all go off routine on hols but when you’re stuck on a ship & it’s affecting everyone else maybe eat earlier & find a quiet spot away from everyone for a couple of drinks. The tiny room isn’t helping them, it’s not somewhere they can hang out while he sleeps

Reactions: 2
Just had a nose at the stories. That little one is a very over confident child. In my opinion. What’s the idea of letting a 7 year old off with a card and then asking afterwards how much they spent. Bigger ape she was to give it to her.
She treats those kids so differently they’re completely on a different scale, the girl is kitted out like a mini teenager (crop tops, etc) but the little fella is dressed like an overgrown baby (the babygrows)…it’s just very odd to me.

Reactions: 3
The poor little fella looked exhausted in his buggy when he was holding his new toy, next thing he’s sat in the restaurant buried in a screen with her saying they just won’t talk to him after the previous evenings tantrum. The poor kid probably needs his bed. I feel sorry for him on this holiday, lots of late nights that probably have him out of sorts. I know we all go off routine on hols but when you’re stuck on a ship & it’s affecting everyone else maybe eat earlier & find a quiet spot away from everyone for a couple of drinks. The tiny room isn’t helping them, it’s not somewhere they can hang out while he sleeps
from her stories he often doesn’t seem to have a good sleep routine. She would often post “danger naps” and then he would be wandering about @ 10pm or 11pm. She has said before that they could be in the bed with them.
I know holidays are different but nothing worse than over tired and out of sort kids.

I thought it was only me she mimics the way ali speaks lately.

She must be reading here she came on to say there is a limit on the card.
Because on the last cruise they got stung for 350 when the young wan went on a spending spree on photos.

• Wow
I thought it was only me she mimics the way ali speaks lately.

She must be reading here she came on to say there is a limit on the card.
Because on the last cruise they got stung for 350 when the young wan went on a spending spree on photos.
She said that was when her older daughter was 12 on one of their first ever cruises

• Wow
I have to agree with you there - on an all inclusive cruise with probably a dozen choices for dinner they seem to always eat so late at a time when a 3 year old should normally be in bed. When we go on holidays routine is kept (mostly!) and bedtime is still bedtime but he can eat what he likes (again mostly!) and that’s just life when you’ve kids that are young when they are older we will be able to break routine that bit more.

from her stories he often doesn’t seem to have a good sleep routine. She would often post “danger naps” and then he would be wandering about @ 10pm or 11pm. She has said before that they could be in the bed with them.
I know holidays are different but nothing worse than over tired and out of sort kids.
Drives me actually insane. Wake the child if he falls asleep like. He’s 3. He will get over it if you distract him. And if you do let him have a “danger nap” (the most irritating phrase ever 🤬) then don’t moan about the fact that he’s up all night because you the adult let him sleep.
Sorry for the rant but that’s just a real pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if she has her own thread but she’s linked with TLO soooo-

I SERIOUSLY get the ICK every time I see This_Mama_Doodles with her boobs out….like we get it, you are breast feeding..well done…don’t need to see it EVERY SINGLE STORY!!

Don’t know if she has her own thread but she’s linked with TLO soooo-

I SERIOUSLY get the ICK every time I see This_Mama_Doodles with her boobs out….like we get it, you are breast feeding..well done…don’t need to see it EVERY SINGLE STORY!!
I really don’t get the hype about that lady at all. I followed her for 5 minutes about 3 years ago and immediately unfollowed. She’s a bit too earth mother for me.

Some of the new designs are actually nice. Pity the quality is desperate and the fitting is horrendous 😂

Reactions: 4
Some of the new designs are actually nice. Pity the quality is desperate and the fitting is horrendous 😂
Ya I don’t know what the new suits are like to be honest but I bought some last year and the fitting was weird around the neck , kept rubbing off his chin so just didn’t bother with it then obviously and then the cuffs were too tight and the zip got stuck a as well . I find the poppers much better .

Ya I don’t know what the new suits are like to be honest but I bought some last year and the fitting was weird around the neck , kept rubbing off his chin so just didn’t bother with it then obviously and then the cuffs were too tight and the zip got stuck a as well . I find the poppers much better .
I bought some last year too and they were shocking bad. Now apparently they’ve changed and cuffs are bigger etc. but her legs are very long and they were huge and too tight around the belly. Plus at €13 a pop they don’t be long adding up in price 😬

I bought some last year too and they were shocking bad. Now apparently they’ve changed and cuffs are bigger etc. but her legs are very long and they were huge and too tight around the belly. Plus at €13 a pop they don’t be long adding up in price 😬
I’m the same! Loving the new designs but as you said the cost adds up! I like the way you can have the feet open or closed especially like my little one their in between sizes! The charity ones are a nice touch though. I buy them a lot and loved the silly socks one for Down syndrome Ireland recently! They definitely have got better in terms of the cuff etc! It’s now €50 spend for free delivery. You can’t go wrong with NEXT babygros