Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like any of the new prints. I think they all look really cheap and tacky. And I had to turn her off the other evening with her shite about not being organised for the launch on time. You’re a business woman. Get your tit together and run your business if you are serious about it.
I thought that too, maybe prioritise your business instead of going on 100 holidays in 6 months…
Hope she’s careful, I’ve seen these dads come and go…I remember when BabyBoo would sell out as soon as they went online with stuff and now they’re a bit stagnant apart from the bibs..it’ll move on to the next thing and she’ll be stuck with a lot of stock and profits spent..

Reactions: 3
I don’t like any of the new prints. I think they all look really cheap and tacky. And I had to turn her off the other evening with her shite about not being organised for the launch on time. You’re a business woman. Get your tit together and run your business if you are serious about it.
Exactly she waffles on and on

I thought that too, maybe prioritise your business instead of going on 100 holidays in 6 months…
Hope she’s careful, I’ve seen these dads come and go…I remember when BabyBoo would sell out as soon as they went online with stuff and now they’re a bit stagnant apart from the bibs..it’ll move on to the next thing and she’ll be stuck with a lot of stock and profits spent..
Just noticed fecking typo 🤬
FADS not dads 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There doesn’t seem to be as mush hype around this launch I wonder is she left with loads of stock?? To be honest I’d rather watch her cruise stories than 100 million reshared tags of kids in her suits!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed after the 75th million cruise clip. Like it’s a business page, not a holiday blog 🙄
I don’t mind the cruise so much as the children running wild around the place. There seems to be no law or order there at all and the girl child has a serious attitude at times. Just my own opinion. It would give me a rash if I were on that boat with her. Some people don’t mind that though.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what this is in relation to with babyboo?
There’s new regulations set out on safe sleep and sleeping bags, I think they were named on a list of ones that were recalled but she wanted to address the fact that it was only one size in one style that failed testing so they did a voluntary recall I think she said last September of all the styles in that particular size. She put up a box in case anyone had any questions because she wanted to be transparent about the new sleeping bag regulations.

There’s new regulations set out on safe sleep and sleeping bags, I think they were named on a list of ones that were recalled but she wanted to address the fact that it was only one size in one style that failed testing so they did a voluntary recall I think she said last September of all the styles in that particular size. She put up a box in case anyone had any questions because she wanted to be transparent about the new sleeping bag regulations.
Thank you ! Saw something about on Facebook about baby stuff being recalled but didn’t spot her in the list

He’s around 15/16 months I think? Very young to be ff 😬
Not only forward facing but that seat probably belongs to her eldest who’s 18/19?…ancient looking seat if not!

Conor in a seat that’s not good either, he looks too heavy for the straps of that, it only goes to 18kg.
If I was her and had the money (which she clearly has with the amount of holidays) I’d fork out and by an Axkid or if forward facing is a must the Joie bold, he’s way too young and immature for a high back booster.

Not only forward facing but that seat probably belongs to her eldest who’s 18/19?…ancient looking seat if not!

Conor in a seat that’s not good either, he looks too heavy for the straps of that, it only goes to 18kg.
If I was her and had the money (which she clearly has with the amount of holidays) I’d fork out and by an Axkid or if forward facing is a must the Joie bold, he’s way too young and immature for a high back booster.
The nephew I can understand being in a different seat (obviously a safe one though!) on the odd occasion, but her little fella is in no way ready for high back booster.

The nephew I can understand being in a different seat (obviously a safe one though!) on the odd occasion, but her little fella is in no way ready for high back booster.
It seems like Conor is only a baby when it suits her

Came here to say exactly that! Luke is much too young to be forward facing, that seat is not fitted correctly there's way too much space around him, it looks old so I wouldn't even be surprised if it was expired - his parents and Jannette obviously don't care a lot about car seat safety if they're letting him travel like that. Conors not ready for a high back booster, she should have him rear facing in a 25kg seat too, especially when she's always going on about how babyish he is 🙄 Plenty of money for drink and holidays, you'd think she'd invest in decent seats for kids, or maybe she's hoping someone will reach out and she'll get them for free as a #gift or collab 😏

this sounds really stupid I know but the way she says Conor really grinds my gears, conirrrrr. I actually have to skip past some of the non business posts because of it 😩

• Haha
Ah now, that poor little lad is constantly sick. He needs his tonsils out if they’re at him again 😔

Or he could just have a sore throat and be sickening with something 🤷🏻‍♀️ He is sick a lot the poor lad but so is every child up and down the country. It’s been the worst winter in memory for sickness. My own crew have been sick every few weeks as well. It’s a balls. I’m just laughing at her presuming it wasn’t Covid because he had it a few weeks ago. Doesn’t work like that Janette I’m afraid. It is reinfecting households everywhere within very short time frames.