Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’d be stressed too but I also would have checked all that out before booking. I admit to being a bit anal about a lot of stuff. And disorganised people confuse me especially disorganised parents of small children how do people manage when they leave everything to the last minute. It just boggles me.
I’m stressed just watching her! When mine was updated to printing it took 3 working days to get to me. They’re cutting it so fine, for experienced travellers you’d think they’d know by now. You can set up email reminders when they’re due to be renewed so you can get it in plenty of time.

I know I’d be stressed too but I also would have checked all that out before booking. I admit to being a bit anal about a lot of stuff. And disorganised people confuse me especially disorganised parents of small children how do people manage when they leave everything to the last minute. It just boggles me.
How did they not realise, they literally just went away…

Reactions: 2
Baby boo put up a post asking for guesses on their latest collab and someone commented asking was it with the Little One?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
O is it to promote her stuff so 3 seems old for bibs unless there is another reason.
I think someone said further up the thread that he is a terrible drooler still and she could t leave a bib off him he would be drenched. I still hate the way she puts babygros on him though it seems wrong when he is 3.

Baby boo put up a post asking for guesses on their latest collab and someone commented asking was it with the Little One?? 😂😂
I’d say not a hope in hell would they work together. Two vastly different personalities there. I’d also bet that they don’t like each other at all.

O is it to promote her stuff so 3 seems old for bibs unless there is another reason.
He’s a dribbler, she’s mentioned her worries about it on her page a couple of times & got some reassuring comments & advice

Reactions: 1
In fairness he has come on an awful lot he is talking so much more too. He’s a gorgeous little lad that little smile is dotey. I just hate to see him made a baba of. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
In fairness he has come on an awful lot he is talking so much more too. He’s a gorgeous little lad that little smile is dotey. I just hate to see him made a baba of. Just my opinion.
He really has, it’s great to see. It’s such a worry as a parent

He really has, it’s great to see. It’s such a worry as a parent
Those developmentals would have you completely addled wouldn’t they ☹ I remember my first guy having them and he was behind on everything except for speech and he is absolutely fine now he walked in his own time. I would be a bit bothered too if he was still drooling to that extent at 3 but she says she’s had him checked and they tell her he’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ He is just so cute!

Stop buying Chinese tatt off this dose you are funding her lifestyle. An intelligent business owner wouldn’t show off their hols online. This one is a mega show off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stop buying Chinese tatt off this dose you are funding her lifestyle. An intelligent business owner wouldn’t show off their hols online. This one is a mega show off
They are all at this week Burbs your wan Denise .
Why cant they just go on holidays without posting every aspect.

I’m coming out of lurking, first post.
Totally agree with you. I ordered off her once and it took at least 3 weeks. Customer service was non existent yet she was flat out posting stories and saying she was too busy to reply. Sent the stuff back, really poor quality.
This might just be around my area but every baby girl who is in her stuff also has pierced ears and/or a bow or turban twice the size of their head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
away on holidays again is the little lad toilet trained yet I know she did try but it did not go to plan has she tried again? He won’t be able to get toilet trained if he is in baby grows anyway.

away on holidays again is the little lad toilet trained yet I know she did try but it did not go to plan has she tried again? He won’t be able to get toilet trained if he is in baby grows anyway.
I don’t think she’s started think she mentioned something about doing it at Easter maybe?? That’s also why she’s now doing the 2 piece pajamas as she said he can’t wear the suits if he’s using the toilet!!

He shouldn’t be wearing babygros he is 3 for the love of God almighty 🤯 she said she had to work while she is on this holiday it just can’t be helped with the new launch coming. I don’t like her stuff. I can say that now having had a few of them gifted and I did purchase the Feileacain ones because it’s a charity close to my heart but I do not like them. You’ve to contort the child’s leg to get them into one side of it. Why do they need to sip up the side of one leg why can’t they zip up the middle 😩 H&M have zipped suits 2 packs and we had them for our last child. Much better quality and washed better too.
and she is still a dose to listen to.

Reactions: 1
Jezs were they the only ones on that cruise hubby looked liked he wanted to be somewhere else

Jezs were they the only ones on that cruise hubby looked liked he wanted to be somewhere else
People sitting near them just asked to be moved so they’re def not alone on the ship! I’d say the poor little fella is feeling like a caged animal on the ship. My daughter is a few months younger & I wouldn’t fancy a cruise with her at this age & probably for the next couple of years & she doesn’t have tantrums the way he does thankfully but I can see her getting a bit frustrated after a day or 2 on a ship like that