Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def wouldn’t be as popular if she hadn’t done the original ‘collab’ with Ali Dee!! I think those pram suits are horrendous 😂😂 reminds me of something from the 80s!!
agreed, they look awful in all the pics shared so far. Something not right about the fit. I like the prints on the suits but they don’t suit the suits. Maybe a plain body with patterned sleeves would look better

Reactions: 2
She tried to train & it didn’t work so she took a break which is the right thing to do. My daughter is nearly 3 & still in the suits as no interest in potty or toilet yet but as soon as it happens the suits are gone. They’re just not practical in the early months when they might be rushing to go.
@Ellegee I only saw this now - can I ask how you know when they’re ready? I’ve no clue only that he must be trained before preschool and I work full time (or will be when my maternity leave finishes up!) and I can’t delay him starting school so he will have to be trained whether he is ready or not 😩

@Ellegee I only saw this now - can I ask how you know when they’re ready? I’ve no clue only that he must be trained before preschool and I work full time (or will be when my maternity leave finishes up!) and I can’t delay him starting school so he will have to be trained whether he is ready or not 😩
They usually start to show an interest in going to the toilet- taking off nappies, looking to sit on the potty etc etc.
I’ve got three boys who are all toilet trained, and to be honest, you’re wasting your time if they’re not ready, it just doesn’t work, and you just end up cleaning up puddles (and worse) and getting cross. My middle boy couldn’t start preschool in sept at 2 and 9 months when he was due to, he didn’t end up trained until the following feb, so only used one pre-school year. Having the second pre school year puts a lot of pressure on people in relation to toilet training.
hopefully your guy will take to it!

Just had a look on her page to see the price of her suits compared to the little one… Jesus take the wheel €27.50 for a babygro 😨
Oooh but it’s all Organic certified cotton…blah blah…apart from their bibs everything else is extortionately priced!
I got their leggings before and they faded after a few washes and I have to say the ones I have from The little one have been washed and dried a hundred times and there’s no change in them….my daughter loved the mad busy prints on them.

Reactions: 2
They usually start to show an interest in going to the toilet- taking off nappies, looking to sit on the potty etc etc.
I’ve got three boys who are all toilet trained, and to be honest, you’re wasting your time if they’re not ready, it just doesn’t work, and you just end up cleaning up puddles (and worse) and getting cross. My middle boy couldn’t start preschool in sept at 2 and 9 months when he was due to, he didn’t end up trained until the following feb, so only used one pre-school year. Having the second pre school year puts a lot of pressure on people in relation to toilet training.
hopefully your guy will take to it!
Aw thanks a mil for all that - I have 2 boys now and not a notion about that! I have a potty and he will sit on it and tell me all about his business but not do anything. We have time yet he isn’t 3 til the summer so hopefully he won’t be too tough to train.

Oooh but it’s all Organic certified cotton…blah blah…apart from their bibs everything else is extortionately priced!
I got their leggings before and they faded after a few washes and I have to say the ones I have from The little one have been washed and dried a hundred times and there’s no change in them….my daughter loved the mad busy prints on them.
I found the knees in the BB leggings wore so fast and they are a tiny fit. I wouldn’t rush out to get them again.

There are a lot of businesses going down the route of cotton baby clothing - Janette isn’t the only one although the design is practically identical to Vicki’s one right down to the “diverse” theme. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

She's making an eejit out of her little boy. Filming him in pramsuits and flowery bibs. He's in preschool!

Reactions: 3
She's making an eejit out of her little boy. Filming him in pramsuits and flowery bibs. He's in preschool!
Finally someone who agrees with me! The poor child. He’s a lovely little fella and she has him in babygros and rompers at his age. The bibs I believe have been explained apparently he’s a dribbler and if so fine but I really hate the way she makes a pure baba out of him. I say baba rather than baby because there’s a difference!

Reactions: 1
It’s all a bit much isn’t it. Like the bibs I get, he needs them & the leggings or gillet fine but everything together is a bit off putting for her whole collection in my opinion. He’s a walking advert the poor child, it would be nice to see him in proper clothes a bit more.
i love the sleepsuits, I’ve said it here before but once we’re up for the day I put clothes on my child, I couldn’t cope with her going around in them all day.

Is he in preschool though?
I remember her saying she was thinking about holding him back because she didn’t think he was ready for preschool or something like that..

Is he in preschool though?
I remember her saying she was thinking about holding him back because she didn’t think he was ready for preschool or something like that..
He’s starting in September, his speech issues delayed potty training so it was easier to hold off for the year rather than try force something he clearly wasn’t ready for. He’s actually come on loads since they made that decision which is lovely to see.

I personally find her to be completely false... in person she was far less pleasant than she would like to come across on Instagram and it really put me off purchasing from her business again to be honest . Has Ali Dee moved away from working with the little one?

I personally find her to be completely false... in person she was far less pleasant than she would like to come across on Instagram and it really put me off purchasing from her business again to be honest . Has Ali Dee moved away from working with the little one?
No she’s still there, just pushing her voduz box this week 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seriously she is stressed over the passport- it is their own fault the passport drama is happening- make sure it is valid before you book the cruise. First it was the booster needed and now the passport. How can I tell you I’m going on another holiday?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Another one I’m unfollowing

I know I’d be stressed too but I also would have checked all that out before booking. I admit to being a bit anal about a lot of stuff. And disorganised people confuse me especially disorganised parents of small children how do people manage when they leave everything to the last minute. It just boggles me.