Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janes on insta saying Charlie looks like Anthony costa from blue 😭 what drugs is she on πŸ˜‚
FFS clearly had the same specs on that make her look slim and glam ;) or been sniffing too many JD seasonings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am actually totally gobsmacked at this one ... and she should be smacked in the gob for posting it!!!!

Wtaf!!!

5E67A0FD-86F2-46DD-8743-9F8E0F16DD4A.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
I am actually totally gobsmacked at this one ... and she should be smacked in the gob for posting it!!!!

Wtaf!!!

View attachment 16184
Who is she trying to convince with that post. If she was so happy and her weight doesn’t matter why has she kept up a failure of a weight journey for years.

Reactions: 7
Wait
Omg why cant i see her stories thats all my accounts now i cant see them yet on 2 of them ive never commented or anything and cant see anything is she blocking people πŸ˜‚

Wait
Omg why cant i see her stories thats all my accounts now i cant see them yet on 2 of them ive never commented or anything and cant see anything is she blocking people πŸ˜‚
Today she thinks Charlie Bean looks like some twit from Blue, Will Mellor, Phil Collins and reckons he must be related to Mr Hinch 😡 and she says she looks like a boiled egg... I would have gone for a sack of lard but hey ho... and she was pointing out that Florence Nightingale, Rosa Parks and Malala kept their weight secret too .... you know those well known slimming world accounts ... And she does love to copy... yep that’s what you missed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s always the same with all of the YT and insta weight loss wanna beeees when it’s going well.. I’ve lost such and such when they can’t be arsed with the plan... the following week... the weight you are doesn’t matter, I love me the way I am, my weight doesn’t define me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scamming, sorry I mean Slimming World is the biggest con out there to be fair. It's just not sustainable.. it's all well and good if you have got the time to spend on batch cooking and cooking every single thing from scratch, but then real life gets in the way and before you know it you're reaching for easier options. And the whole 'A list" and "B list" thing is just stupid - not being able to have milk AND cheese in the same day.

Reactions: 4
Scamming, sorry I mean Slimming World is the biggest con out there to be fair. It's just not sustainable.. it's all well and good if you have got the time to spend on batch cooking and cooking every single thing from scratch, but then real life gets in the way and before you know it you're reaching for easier options. And the whole 'A list" and "B list" thing is just stupid - not being able to have milk AND cheese in the same day.
You can have milk and cheese on the same day. The plan changed in December... Can now have two healthy As.

Reactions: 3
Just look how uncomfortable her friends look in that 'Friends Round for Tea' vid (It's 'around' Jane, it's you that's round!) She laughs in their face too ..I know where I would shove that flipping camera!!

• Haha
Yep if it's anything to do with the likes of Jane then a con it is. Bet they bloody love her going back each week. Would love to know how much each pound of fat she lost has cost her, she's been on it for years.
I will say this again the only way to lose fat is to burn off more than you put in.

Yep if it's anything to do with the likes of Jane then a con it is. Bet they bloody love her going back each week. Would love to know how much each pound of fat she lost has cost her, she's been on it for years.
I will say this again the only guaranteed way to lose fat is to burn off more than you put in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.