Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to know what I weigh this week 😂😂😂😂 more bloody denial ... a week and a half off plan for Charles birthday 🤔 .... no issue with what she eats/weighs at all but do not have SW attached to your name to gain followers or make out to people that your version of the plan is normal ... it’s not and you spout constantly you are a slow loser .... not a slow gainer though? I swear she looks like a couple of stone gained in the past week is sitting just round the neck and back area 🙄arghhhh her bullshite advice grinds my gears!!!!!
Yes, she's looking bigger than ever. I listened to all the drivel last night on her latest video, it's the same old rubbish that she says all the time " Excited to get back on plan" etc etc. The woman is delusional if she thinks she is going to do all that exercise and stick to it, she's always full of hope and dreams but it never happens. I think she managed the gym twice a while back, and rode her bike once? You have to be extremely strict with yourself with exercise, even when you don't want to, and she's not capable, she will fall at the first hurdle. Then it will be back to binge eating and her nana naps! lol

Reactions: 5
Jane Gluttons, The line drawn slate cleaning queen.
I'm sure she must be a good 15 stone 5 nudging 16 stone. The fat is taking over her features. She used to be able to hide it with the glasses and makeup but now it's still there. Slim con will be entertaining with nobody actually being slim at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane Gluttons, The line drawn slate cleaning queen.
I'm sure she must be a good 15 stone 5 nudging 16 stone. The fat is taking over her features. She used to be able to hide it with the glasses and makeup but now it's still there. Slim con will be entertaining with nobody actually being slim at all 😂
Maybe slimcon can be used as a tool of not how to use the diet rather than them giving advice . Or maybe it’s called slimcon as the con is most of them aren’t slim or successfully follow diets at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slim CON is just that a big FAT CON lol
Really can’t see the point when most of the people there can’t and don’t loose weight 🤐 it’s no inspiration to anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Slim CON is just that a big FAT CON lol
Really can’t see the point when most of the people there can’t and don’t loose weight 🤐 it’s no inspiration to anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder if slim CON is actually happening this year? Heard none of them mention it for months! No link on Patrick’s Insta 🤔 I think they are all too embarrassed to organise it this year 😂

Reactions: 4
Think it’s just to make them feel important can be a celebrity for an hour 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if slim CON is actually happening this year? Heard none of them mention it for months! No link on Patrick’s Insta 🤔 I think they are all too embarrassed to organise it this year 😂
Lol, I was wondering the same too, especially as he's the chief organiser and is putting the weight back on too. If there is another one this year, I think Debbie SW may start questioning the point of it if she hasn't already done so. I think most of us would agree she's the only one who's actually achieved her goals on SW and appears to be sticking to it (coming from someone who doesn't follow the plan the way she does).

Trimwith Tan and her fiancee were saying how they really looking forward to SlimCon in October as it will be next date night away. Think it was her and his Q&A.

Reactions: 3
Ive love it if somone told that jane to her face what a joke she is 😂
Thats why there hasn't been daily vlogs for ages cause she hasnt been on plan

Yep just checked in Trim with Tan and Chris Q&A 3:30 mins in, they say they've got Slim Con in November and Chris says he looks forward to SlimCon more and more every year. He is not on a weight loss journey or lost weight 😂 Feel sorry for them if Slimcon in 7 months time is what they are looking forward as they next date day as a couple.

Almost rivals Jane and Charlies date nights

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep just checked in Trim with Tan and Chris Q&A 3:30 mins in, they say they've got Slim Con in November and Chris says he looks forward to SlimCon more and more every year. He is not on a weight loss journey or lost weight Feel sorry for them if Slimcon in 7 months time is what they are looking forward as they next date day as a couple.

Almost rivals Jane and Charlies date nights
Shall we all go for a laugh? 😂 and share that we have probably lost alot more than all of them have (y)

Reactions: 3
Janes on insta saying Charlie looks like Anthony costa from blue 😭 what drugs is she on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.