Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So muscle food wasted time and money sending them the box of food to review as they clearly aren't calorie counting or following any kind of diet right now.

Reactions: 8
Someone start a new thread! Any suggestions? This one is getting fuller than Gammons fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Henry and hetty gammon 😂
omg, i nearly spat out my tea hahahahahahaha!

I am quite new to Jane having only discovered her probably a few months back. Even when they were apparently doing IF, i was shocked at the amount of snacking she did, all those little things all add up between meals = you won't loose weight. It's simple maths. I would rather her take a new approach to how she presents herself in the weight loss gain by talking about her struggles with staying on the wagon or binge eating than telling lies.

Reactions: 7
jane gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched Helen's vlogmas when they arrived at centre Parcs. I don't mind Helen compared to Jane but even though they're on private land why let Jarod sit on her lap in the front of the car!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow just watched the first two vlogmas. I have never seen two people try so hard to be fun and funny. Two grown up adults without kids with an elf? Are you kidding me it’s like the middle aged guys dancing about in Ibiza with the teenagers. It’s so cringe and try hard it’s embarrassing. I also see we are no longer getting the calories of everything looks like this diet has gone the same way as Janes self diagnosed bowel condition . Straight down the pan .

I just watched Helen's vlogmas when they arrived at centre Parcs. I don't mind Helen compared to Jane but even though they're on private land why let Jarod sit on her lap in the front of the car!!
How much cheese do two and half people need. Ain’t no way that Jarred will munch through two boxes of Pringles on a Monday to Friday those were so for her .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After watching that monstrosity of glutton she then has the audacity to filter herself to feck
Oh dear! Filtering to duck and twisting your neck to a 90 degree angle ain't cutting it anymore Janeykins.
You're gonna have to up your game, like 180 degrees :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the only outfit that goes with that rank coat same combo every time ? Ffs lol she’s making him into such a knob it’s unreal looks like a complete cu*t ! And that coat is about 3 sizes small for him maybe they should try it on that elf might be a better fit !

Got a face like someone’s shoved some protein balls up her butt 🥴 😂

View attachment 61620

All mr bean needs is a flat cap 🧢 and still not as classy as del
Maybe it would fit the elf 🤣🤣🤣 God. That made me laugh

Oh dear! Filtering to duck and twisting your neck to a 90 degree angle ain't cutting it anymore Janeykins.
You're gonna have to up your game, like 180 degrees :LOL:
Or 360° like an Owl 🦉 TwoTwatsAhoo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We appear to have no vlog at 5pm fallen after two days it’s a tough life playing with your elf.

• Haha
We appear to have no vlog at 5pm fallen after two days it’s a tough life playing with your elf.
Probably at A and E....

...with the elf

Eddie the elf raided the fridge while they were out and Jane lost her rag and beat him up when she came home and saw the fridge was bare

True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else old enough to remember Secret Squirrel?

Jane reminds me of Morocco Mole in that screengrab, just needs a fez.

1575401704662.png
1575401751130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2.02 to 2.09 all I can hear is her chomping and sucking her advent calendar choc....urgh.....bork

What's with the lie about working in sainsburys... Couldn't sound like a bigger bunch of lies if they tried
because they're dickheads.....that is the answer to most questions asked here ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What's with the lie about working in sainsburys... Couldn't sound like a bigger bunch of lies if they tried
There will be no awards won for that acting she was bright red when bull shitting about it and tried so hard to pretend :ROFLMAO: :LOL: "Nothing worse than going to work on my day off"..... Alright Jane, Alright! :sleep::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me what a load of wank , the Sainsbury’s gag was not one bit funny , I think they both must hear voices 🙈🙈 all that laughing at nothing is just pure weird , see Janes eating habits in the car have returned (not that they really left ) her face is pure orgasmic when she opens any food product 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.