Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching these 2 greedy fat fucks troughing their way through curry night that would feed a dozen people. And before anyone says anything I,m overweight so shes not the only one with a problem but christ almighty my issues are nothing like hers. All this stupid shite is about is where they are going to get their next feed from or that stupid twit of an elf which is how many years out of date now ? Oh we,ve got the obligatory car ride now reminds me of Rita,Sue & Bob too for a moment with the ride on the moors, but no action I,m afraid apart from Charlie opening his boring gob. Now they are tired after driving off out for a hot chocolate, poor bastards such a hard life being coffin Dodgers before your time !!!

bleeping mounds of it as well, no wonder she had bought the IBS pills probably has gut rot!
If she made curry properly with fresh chillies 🌶 instead of that Mayflower B&M powdered shite then she wouldn't need an IBS pill cis she would be shitting through the eye of a needle.. No problemo 😅

wankmass 😂 😂 😂 im going to have to watch it now lol
Wankness but nothing 'Cumming' worth watching... A real anti climax 😅

'We're going on a bear hunt, a bear hunt...''

...or do you mean you're going on a drive around Eastbourne?

MMmmm, I bet all those INDIAN sides tasted lovely with Mayflower CHINESE curry and Mediterranean veggies :sick: Worldwide cuisine all in one sitting :LOL: Such class!
Floyd will be spinning in his grave... With wine... Like the rest of us to endure this Gammon Gourmet shite

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Diets going well then...twix, hot chocolate, profiteroles, crisps, cheese and ham baguettes, all the curry stuff. Wait for the new year new us vlog coming to you all soon. Also another car ride cor they are so adventurous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she fed the effing elf breakfast :oops: are these dickheads for real???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
New thread name , wankmass is upon us gammon is getting fat , Charlie must be fed up with all this bloody tatt
I’ve got an elf for my 8 year old she ain’t bothered in the slightest have to keep telling her to go find it 🤣 Jane and bean ain’t the full ticket the more I see the more disturbed I feel 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
did chuckle when he said "wide angle" as he filmed her dancing and by dancing I mean thudding along the hall grinning like a mad banshee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i managed 30 seconds of latest vlogs omg why in the hell would you bother with that elf rubbish if you don't have kids??? words fail me... it's just embarrassingly weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Diets going well then...twix, hot chocolate, profiteroles, crisps, cheese and ham baguettes, all the curry stuff. Wait for the new year new us vlog coming to you all soon. Also another car ride cor they are so adventurous
Yeah and she didn't give us a run down of the calories!

Ohhhh my word, vlogmas day 2! I wonder if these 2 have ever actually been officially assessed for their Special Needs! A feckin Elf, fgs get a grip the pair of you, stomping around the flat, laughing at nothing, they're regressing as time goes on. I think they're fancying themselves as Nadia Sawalha and her hubby Mark, they act stupid all the time and are actually becoming a pain too. Just hope Jane doesn't start flashing her boobs all the time like Nadia and Charlie doesnt start groping her like Mark!!!
It's funny you should say about their special needs because I have honestly thought that there is something wrong with Charlie. I can't put my finger on it but I used to work with someone who used to have little outbursts and was always looking for a reaction from others and I notice Charlie does it. His are not so much outbursts but often, he does something and Porky says 'are you alright there Charlie?'
Seriously, it's those times I think he's not quite the ticket.
Weird, the pair of them.

• Heart
It was when I saw the IBS tablets that made me chuckle. Reminds me of when I was bad with IBS, although mine was down to severe stress after a sudden death of a relative I still made the effort to curb my eating so my symptoms weren't half as bad. The tablets can only mask the symptoms but its down to the individual to tackle the source of the cause. Lets hope she is carrying around her spare knickers incase all this christmas binge food makes her kak herself 😂😂

January 1st I bet they are back with SW or perhaps WW complaining how much weight they have put on over the festive period. The princess planner things will come out in an effort to write down all food intake and it will all be well and good until a month later they complain about being too stressed out to diet and go back to their ways.
I love Christmas but I just don't see it as an excuse to sit and binge loads of food all of December.

If jane ever got diagnosed with diabetes i bet she would be one of those people who continues eating the crap and makes herself worse. I just get this impression from seeing the buscopan tablets, she knows she has IBS, clearly knows her trigger foods but carries on troffing them hoping a few pills will sort her out.
My husband just said bleeping hell i bet she needs like 5 dumps before she can leave the house in the morning and shes probably constantly on the shitter at work😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, what she gave Eddie the Elf, which was two raisins and a yoghurt raisin is what she should be having herself and nothing more! Surely having a face like a spacehopper should tell her something when she looks in the mirror?? And the camera doesn't lie either... in its Virgin form 💩

It was when I saw the IBS tablets that made me chuckle. Reminds me of when I was bad with IBS, although mine was down to severe stress after a sudden death of a relative I still made the effort to curb my eating so my symptoms weren't half as bad. The tablets can only mask the symptoms but its down to the individual to tackle the source of the cause. Lets hope she is carrying around her spare knickers incase all this christmas binge food makes her kak herself 😂😂

January 1st I bet they are back with SW or perhaps WW complaining how much weight they have put on over the festive period. The princess planner things will come out in an effort to write down all food intake and it will all be well and good until a month later they complain about being too stressed out to diet and go back to their ways.
I love Christmas but I just don't see it as an excuse to sit and binge loads of food all of December.

If jane ever got diagnosed with diabetes i bet she would be one of those people who continues eating the crap and makes herself worse. I just get this impression from seeing the buscopan tablets, she knows she has IBS, clearly knows her trigger foods but carries on troffing them hoping a few pills will sort her out.
My husband just said bleeping hell i bet she needs like 5 dumps before she can leave the house in the morning and shes probably constantly on the shitter at work😂😂😂😂
WW meaning Weight Wars..

did chuckle when he said "wide angle" as he filmed her dancing and by dancing I mean thudding along the hall grinning like a mad banshee
LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

Day two... oh what a treat... Eddie makes an appearance, Jane washes up and cleans her sink again 🙄 Dinner and the elusive guests ( they ate the curry themselves 😂 ) Jane does her dodgy dancing again before they toddle off on a car ride 🙄 far to much excitement for me I’m afraid
That dancing..... WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP Gangnham Style! Hey, slobby lazy... WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP Whoop,, 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought her IBS had disappeared 😱😜
My hubby makes comments about the Gammons if he's sat here when I'm watching the drivel 😂

Day two... oh what a treat... Eddie makes an appearance, Jane washes up and cleans her sink again 🙄 Dinner and the elusive guests ( they ate the curry themselves 😂 ) Jane does her dodgy dancing again before they toddle off on a car ride 🙄 far to much excitement for me I’m afraid
Wtf was the dancing, oh god this is gonna be comedy gold this vlogmas lark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought her IBS had disappeared 😱😜
My hubby makes comments about the Gammons if he's sat here when I'm watching the drivel 😂

Wtf was the dancing, oh god this is gonna be comedy gold this vlogmas lark 😂
Jane dancing about like an overweight Vanilla Ice... Its a good job they're in a ground floor flat, fuckin hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread name , wankmass is upon us gammon is getting fat , Charlie must be fed up with all this bloody tatt

I’ve got an elf for my 8 year old she ain’t bothered in the slightest have to keep telling her to go find it 🤣 Jane and bean ain’t the full ticket the more I see the more disturbed I feel 😳
Wankmass 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vanilla ice slice Janey
Size 16 grabs ahold of me tightly
Pizza, club biscuits daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Like a harpooned whale, I don't think so Vanilla iced cakes baby,
Mars bars icecream too cold, too cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There so predictable eat whatever they want cone January she will be OMG charlieeee I’ve put weight on but I’ll wear my coats so tight I can’t move cause there a size bleeping ZERO 😂😂Charlie looks pissed but maybe he isn’t and Janeykins is actually showing how much of a immature knob he really is so she looks like the domineering one and that Del Boy coat he looks ridiculous and her wi that pink jacket on she reminds me of that shrimp sweet you get 😂😂 and your bleeping elf grow the duck up ya pair of walopers 🤣🤣 my kids don’t even like that anymore ffs 😂😂

• Haha
he looks like he's got his mothers Sunday coat on 🤣, why the hell didn't they swap it for one that fits or better still get a refund!
Is that the only outfit that goes with that rank coat same combo every time ? Ffs lol she’s making him into such a knob it’s unreal looks like a complete cu*t ! And that coat is about 3 sizes small for him maybe they should try it on that elf might be a better fit !

After watching that monstrosity of glutton she then has the audacity to filter herself to feck
Got a face like someone’s shoved some protein balls up her butt 🥴 😂

1575329363265.png

Is that the only outfit that goes with that rank coat same combo every time ? Ffs lol she’s making him into such a knob it’s unreal looks like a complete cu*t ! And that coat is about 3 sizes small for him maybe they should try it on that elf might be a better fit !

Got a face like someone’s shoved some protein balls up her butt 🥴 😂

1575329363265.png
All mr bean needs is a flat cap 🧢 and still not as classy as del

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, what she gave Eddie the Elf, which was two raisins and a yoghurt raisin is what she should be having herself and nothing more! Surely having a face like a spacehopper should tell her something when she looks in the mirror?? And the camera doesn't lie either... in its Virgin form 💩
I dont normally comment here but do read... i must say “face like a spacehopper” has me rolling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.