Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollaBallers

I'm really confused by her tik tok presence 😵💫

I've had 2 notifications today that she is live (these are the first notifications I've had in a while, I just assumed she wasn't doing TT any more) but when I click on the links the lives have ended? How long is she staying on line for because there's no way she's getting any views (or sales!) if she's only there for a few.mins at a time?

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
a proper business would go to a wholesaler and drive around all day until they had sourced some, drive if necessary the day after the other wax hasnt arrived by 9am (ie if it was due thursday and didnt arrive they would be out sourcing some by 9am friday). yes it might cost but it would be a lesson learned to have stock in the future
She’s broke the petrol would be added cost 😂
---
The next game must be to clear out the old scents she’s got lying around and unable to sell on the wax groups.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
That’s the height of the orders, Sophie ordered two snapbars, this must be Skyes order and Cawol ordered five snapbars …She packed up at 12.30 pm for the day.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ccapf

VIP Member
She was on doing a late night live ! From not giving away the trade secrets of MLJ she’s now moving into tutorials 😂 try anything to avoid going out to work…Notice how she’s taken the advice of trading standards and keeping all her ingredients in a locker 😉
View attachment 2874687
Is she still in the same flat? Is this the spare room she's done up like that?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Jeez she’s fick 😂

---
IMG_2861.jpeg

---
She had three orders ( mostly stuff from last week she had to make ) Havana bought all the leftover Christmas gonks …Her best sellers 😏…She’s rushing to watch Australian love island, apparently it’s very raunchy 🥴 said she’ll be on during the day tomorrow the beanbag is going away and she wants to spend time with him…Must be to prison or hospital 😂 there’s no way he’d be going on holiday without her, surprised she’s staying in her new pad alone.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Ha! We knew something was up when she disappeared 😂 but she still tried to maintain the lie that she was self employed! So if she's working and they're still struggling, they must be absolutely skint!!
She can’t buy ingredients for the business, can’t afford to get her hair, nails done etc , even complaining about the price of fruit n veg so I’d say they’re definitely skint ? Wondering if trading standards fine people? They could’ve had a hefty fine from them? She seems to be sticking to making her products in the shed for fear of being reported…Whatever she’s doing it’s minimal hrs she said she couldn’t cope with going viral in case she got a lot of orders, even wholesaling would only be on a small scale because she gets overwhelmed.

monga

VIP Member
Okay, so I was noseying on tiktok this morning and she came up on my fyp on live. And obviously she's on talking about everything and potentially closing in September. She had 46 people on the live when I was there. Then started bitching about how people join and say nothing then they're off to tell other people. Clearly she means us. But when she's on her bitching soap box and saying this she only had 30 people which then went down to 20.

Maybe people "watching" find watching your fat arm boring babe.

But she's talking about maybe getting a job, but you can tell she just doesn't want to work a normal job.
She’ll not leave the house she’ll try anything to stay home, still CC ! I’m hoping she’s going to do those clothes try ons for TikTok shop 😂 she’d be perfect for it, dragging those couple of shelves out till September is ridiculous they’ll live off his wages and her PIP now she’s not buying ingredients for MLJ .
---
Things like this happen, and normally I'd have sympathy for someone.... but she was so cocky about it all and tried to make out she was this mega boss babe when it was all inflated nonsense.
She’s sitting painting Barbie bathbombs with Barbie backing track…Tells us all we need to know 😂

• Haha