Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
If they need care, there will be nothing left.
Unless they’ve already signed over their property to daftboy? They’re up in their nineties and still at home , must have carers calling she said his grandad had an op recently.

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don’t think so? It’s serious help they need !
---

They don’t seem to wash very much so it’s probably scabies 😬
---
Hopefully she put some clothes on going to the dentist , what on earth was she wearing? It looked like a body stocking 😂 having a tiny baby forward facing in a booster seat is madness , hopefully the SW pays them a visit very soon.they need support before something happens those kids, can’t see them manage as they get older the youngest boy seems to have behavioural issues too.
Tempted to join another forum so they can have one 😵💫 there's so much I could say. Why was she laying there with a see-through body stocking on?! 🫠

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Says a lot for her products when even the people buying loads of them at one point no longer bother, she can't even clear the sale items from the sin bin.

monga

VIP Member
The sight of her gut in the see through Ann Summers style body stocking as she sprawled on the sofa will haunt my nightmares forever!!
The two of them letting it all hang out in one vlog was too much 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
This reminded me ….😂

---

---

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She must have no orders to pack or she’d have been on, must be making in her office again 😉

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
Do we think Charlie’s living elsewhere? Doesn’t seem like he’s around as much because he’s not on her lives. Maybe her dad said only Jane was allowed to stay. Or Charlie is just working 3+ jobs so is never home

monga

VIP Member
Bertie’s going to need a bigger toylit 😂 couldn’t be good for her IBS

---
Must be at her dads with the cheap wood effect laminate worktops.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I guess Gammons wax hasn’t arrived either 😂( keeping on topic)
---
The photo she posted at 10.43 is totally not appropriate to show on the internet, pedalo's will have a field day with that.
That’s the one I meant, glad I wasn’t the only one to see how wrong it is 🙄

• Haha