Jane Gammons #62 Studio, shed or van, much love Jane going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to spend £250 to get 30% off? I’d rather have a free calpol vacuum disc!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am ashamed to say I have a family member who is like Jane, In that any trips she takes are described in meals/eateries. Totally misses any scenery, but can tell you which is the best local chip shop and who (in her opinion) is over rated/charges too much.
---
Did she really call a fwaygwance ‘deported pirate’?! Christ.
Just seen that!! What the actual duck??? 😂
---
Still trying to shift the dips.
Come on Monga, admit it. You're mama beast, aren't you? 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
KUM has got a tiktok of Jack gaming and his bare backside is on display, bless him, how the hell can she not see this is so wrong? I've reported it but not really a suitable option do do it under, if others report it they might take it down. Where are the social workers? That family need an intervention and fast.

Anyway back to Jane, I was thinking if she needs to go back to work at some point she'll really struggle, even if and it's a big if Tesco took her back she'd be on a different contract, she had an old one with more perks in terms of shifts, hours and flexibility. The newer ones are not at all like that and she'd be in for a shock. I can't imagine her coping well in any environment that isn't a supported setting for her. Im so curious to see where all this goes but I do think she'll come off socials all together if she gives up the wax making. No way will she want people to know she's had to go back to work and if she's not selling what would she do on there? she'd be crap at reels and only KUM would follow her for things like that, she's being so secretive about moving, she knows found out so will never admit it ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's in a bind, she hates tattlers knowing everything about her life, hence the will to keep the move secret. But, back in the relative heyday of her YT channel, she loved the attention. Plus she thought that her "platform" would underpin the business and drive viewers to the shop. Then she gave up her regular job and stopped posting about her life on YT. Her platform disintegrated and trade ceased other than a few un-normals on TT.

Reactions: 6
Who actually buys this kid of thing as a grown ass adult?
Only a few sad losers with the same mentality as Jane from what I’ve seen…I’m sure they’ll be reduced on TikTok shop in a couple of weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.