Jane Gammons #62 Studio, shed or van, much love Jane going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says Halloween quite like ice cream soda :ROFLMAO: and what's the fascination with the shape of the wax? it all gets bloody melted, who cares what it looks like for the 30 seconds before it melts, don't get me started on all that glitter. I can't believe the big reveal was a loyalty scheme, sounds tit and why do that when you've got less than five regular customers, thick sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully it won’t be Charlie working out the loyalty points, the cult might be in for a long wait 😂
Did she say where they went on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could tell she didn’t want to say how much you have to spend before you get anything free. I reckon £75-100 for one free calpol scented vacuum disc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Doubt they’ve been on holiday! Probably the usual mukbang on a deserted beach 🏖 Only Zal and Sally will earn any points the rest have given up going by their expenditure since her return.
---
We’ll have to wait till later to see the rules for the Janeycard
---
Her moulds must be in one of the boxes she hasn’t unpacked? She didn’t make much, she never does, no space to put anything.

---
Place looks even more wonky! Must be when they’re driving Berty over uneven surfaces the whole insides are being shaken about 😂
IMG_9474.jpeg
IMG_9475.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s disgusting! No water to wash anything! That Pyrex jug has never seen hot water, the label is still on, it’s not even faded/peeling! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You could tell she didn’t want to say how much you have to spend before you get anything free. I reckon £75-100 for one free calpol scented vacuum disc.

loyalty schemes have to be written out clearly to ensure that it is clear what you are entitlted to because they can form a contract. she can give additional things if she wants to over and above what is offered but she cannot give less than the scheme terms set out,

...I take it she has never seen the pepsi jet documentary
---
Doubt they’ve been on holiday! Probably the usual mukbang on a deserted beach 🏖 Only Zal and Sally will earn any points the rest have given up going by their expenditure since her return.
---
We’ll have to wait till later to see the rules for the Janeycard
---
Her moulds must be in one of the boxes she hasn’t unpacked? She didn’t make much, she never does, no space to put anything.
View attachment 2450155
---
Place looks even more wonky! Must be when they’re driving Berty over uneven surfaces the whole insides are being shaken about 😂View attachment 2450159View attachment 2450160
still using tacky printed signs then...as far away from luxury as you can get

It’s disgusting! No water to wash anything! That Pyrex jug has never seen hot water, the label is still on, it’s not even faded/peeling! 🤢
She took high offence to Kelly mentioning it on one of her previous lives, those moulds are never washed either.

• Sick
  • Wow
If her tummy is resting on the counter! That counter can only be around 2 feet off the ground lol

• Haha
I’m waiting to see when she’s live from the office. If it looks different then they may have moved maybe

• Haha
Apparently they went to the Isle of Mull…Probably hoping to see PC Plum and Susie Sweet 😂
---
She’s ordered Cwoc and cute Hetty hoover bath bombs 😂
---
Her highlight from Mull wasn’t the lovely scenery or anything else, only the honemade bakery as they entered 😂
---
Probably explains why the “studio “ is looking extra wonky..Its definitely Berty 😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s still got lucky dips left from her game, her mum has been buying most of them for prezzies 😬
IMG_9507.jpeg

---
They found an extra special lickle treat but they were too big for Charlie bean 🫤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.