Jane Gammons #60 Janey Dim the defective detective

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to the bleeping dr’s for hayfever?????
She said she showed it to the girls on her secret groups yesterday and they thought it looked bad, she said the swelling’s gone down a bit today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been to the doctors again, swollen eye, said she thinks it’s hay fever she’s had it before they gave her a strong antihistamine and steroid cream .
It's probably a dust allergy...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes to the bleeping dr’s for hayfever?????
Exactly just go to the pharmacy and it's cheaper than a prescription
---
She said she showed it to the girls on her secret groups yesterday and they thought it looked bad, she said the swelling’s gone down a bit today.
Yes let's all ask the thickest bunch of twats on the internet for medical advice 🤣😂 she is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had a new person that bought stuff last week and made another order straight away with an aggro saver request, Jane said “don’t let people tell you how to spend your pennies ladies I can always put one of these in instead of a thank you card and if they question you you can wave this in their face “ maybe some kid will only have the scent of wax melts for dinner 🙄
Zal bought about 100 quids worth between the website and TikTok shop .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Kelly never told her to go to A&E ffs!
---
Not a food allergy anyway she’s doubled in size 😂
---

It was suggested it might be the oils 😂
---
Charlie ( aka Jane) reminding us he’s married 🥴 they’ve certainly got their money’s worth from that wedding 😂View attachment 2217149
Jesus, 10 stone ago 😂
---
She had a new person that bought stuff last week and made another order straight away with an aggro saver request, Jane said “don’t let people tell you how to spend your pennies ladies I can always put one of these in instead of a thank you card and if they question you you can wave this in their face “ maybe some kid will only have the scent of wax melts for dinner 🙄
I think it’s safe to say Zawwwl (as chins says it) is mentally deranged

• Haha
I’m surprised Kelly never told her to go to A&E ffs!
---

Jesus, 10 stone ago 😂
---

I think it’s safe to say Zawwwl (as chins says it) is mentally deranged
Maybe that’s where she went lol ,I only caught the end of her talking about it .Dr’s don’t open on a Saturday do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she know that person may be in a controlling or abusive relationship, duck me anything to get peoples money

Reactions: 9
How does she know that person may be in a controlling or abusive relationship, duck me anything to get peoples money
Could you imagine if it was the bean going behind her back to buy something 🙄 the man that can’t buy himself a pie at a footie match 👀

Thread: Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s c**k
I’ve not had time to post today … this absolutely tickled me when I read it earlier 🤣

Those bloody aggro savers boil my blood… it’s so bloody dishonest

Could you imagine if it was the bean going behind her back to buy something 🙄 the man that can’t buy himself a pie at a footie match 👀
Exactly Monga… can you imagine how livid she would be if Charlie was spending money behind her back

I’ve not had time to post today … this absolutely tickled me when I read it earlier 🤣

Those bloody aggro savers boil my blood… it’s so bloody dishonest

Exactly Monga… can you imagine how livid she would be if Charlie was spending money behind her back
Her conscience didn’t last long once the sales dropped ,she’s actively encouraging people to get into debt so she doesn’t have to go back to work….Should’ve put micro cock 😂

Fancy asking the biggest hypochondriacs and work shy bunch you know for their opinion on a sore eye FFS how does she have the balls to rock up to the doctors with that? it will have been full on gallbladder voice as she went in holding Charlies hand "oh doctor i've got an owie on my eye don't I Charlie? it's so sore and my friends from my secwet gwoup said I should come see you, didn't they Charlie? bless them"

• Haha
I’m sure she had the same condition when she was doing TT her eyelid was swollen and dry with her constantly rubbing her watery eyes, she never leaves the flat I don’t know how she’d be suffering from hayfever, if I remember correctly she blamed her visit to the garden centre last time.

• Haha
Yeah she actually did, she used to start every yt vlog apologising for her watery eyes🤣

Reactions: 4
Probably just sniffed an onion before vlogging...
Or her undercrackers 😂
---
Talk about a doormat, baby voice in full flow you could hear him doing the dishes after he did the first drop off and labelled her melts 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.