Jane Gammons #60 Janey Dim the defective detective

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to post the exact same thing haha - #JANESARMY?! 😂😂😂 that’s like something that they do for sick kids or people with cancer (Alfie’s Army was for that wee boy Alfie Evans for example). She is an embarrassment 🥴
I think it’s a typo…#JANESBARMY😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t see a pig I see a walrus with a moustache and a button on its head.
Surely M&S have trademarked Percy pig?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to be very careful with M&S because that is one company that will go after her
for infringement of there trademark… just look at the hoohah over Colin & Cuthbert the Caterpillars 🤣

Take it she had no orders if she hasn’t appeared.
I know we laughed about it yesterday but Christ on a bendy bus, look at the state of the fill levels on that liquid soap tit. Can you ever imagine seeing such a variance on product in the supermarket? 😂
---
THANK YOU!! That's exactly what I saw. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All quiet on the eastern front. Has she taken the long weekend off again

How is it possible for her to do less than she already did? She could live in a nursing home and still manage to be the least active one in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is it possible for her to do less than she already did? She could live in a nursing home and still manage to be the least active one in there.
She already does 🤣 she's the youngest, the biggest and laziest in the oap complex 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want to put pressure on herself!! Same with the CC….she mustn’t be under any pressure! She’s a fragile soul, she has to treated with kid gloves, that’s why she married daft boy, she saw he could be easily manipulated because he was scared he wouldn't meet anyone, remember this is the man who sent Valentine cards to himself! If that wasn’t so tragic it would be funny!

• Haha
Think she was on yesterday around 3pm . She mustn’t have got anymore orders from Thursday ( she had 3 to complete from Tuesday ) TikTok shop has to go the same day so those orders must be dried up too.
That’s even less money coming in as they take a cut of her sales.

Reactions: 8
Thread: Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s c**k

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've suggested it before but here goes

Thread title: What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s been to the doctors again, swollen eye, said she thinks it’s hay fever she’s had it before they gave her a strong antihistamine and steroid cream .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been to the doctors again, swollen eye, said she thinks it’s hay fever she’s had it before they gave her a strong antihistamine and steroid cream .
Who goes to the bleeping dr’s for hayfever?????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.