Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch that vlog twice [emoji30] how much bleeping food? Most normal people if they wanted to make a chicken curry would use the leftovers from the roast ... not gluttons ... I despair really [emoji30] pretty sure most people put teeny marshmallows in a hot chocolate not her half a bloody bag of huge ones...

We will be taking some things home ... of course you will you glutton... you will have inhaled the leftovers before they got in the bag ....

I often cook a medium chicken for Sunday lunch and it makes meals for upto three other days too with loads veg etc, curry for two one night, chicken pasta for two, or chicken pizzas etc. She seriously overeats

Reactions: 4
how much has she spent on ready meals? could have got a load more shopping for that! she said some of them could be pricey but were on offer for £3 each....thats £6 for them both and she said she would add loads and loads of veggies, my word she loves to chuck the money away eh? and why does she call yorkshire puddings york-sheers???

I often cook a medium chicken for Sunday lunch and it makes meals for upto three other days too with loads veg etc, curry for two one night, chicken pasta for two, or chicken pizzas etc. She seriously overeats
same, my fridge and freezer are full of meals made from leftovers and eeking out a joint or a chicken etc, their monthly spend must be massive!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg "here's our little welcome pack with tees, coffees, hot chocolate. Not all of them will have this!" Of course not Jane. Only the most famous vlogging pigs get a "welcome pack" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
someone has asked how much weight she's lost and she said last time she weighed herself it was two stone.....fails to mention she has fallen off the wagon majorly and scoffed everything in sight since then....two stone my arse ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
where do I start? just had an absolute giggle fit at the vlog......
I've never known tea/coffee/sugar sachets be called a welcome pack :ROFLMAO:
she took a chopping board....for show apparently.......a chopping board!!!!
why did they take enough food for a couple of weeks.....did they think they would get snowed in??
who buys crunchies to "stick in our hot choc" considering she already had cream and marshMELLOWS
she took salt......effing salt
if they had two loo rolls already in there why did she need to take a full pack extra for a mini break??
who the hell takes half their condiment cupboard on holiday with them??
whats the point in taking all that if as she states most of it will go home with them?
she took a bloody chopping board!!!!
she took food weighing scales.....I just can't 😂
a teapot and tea towels.........nana is prepared!!!
tealights and fairy lights......she's killing me
a part roll of foil.....just why??
did I mention she took a chopping board??? a fooking chopping board.....I can't get over it :ROFLMAO:
how is she really in her 20's????? the gammons on tour = comedy gold
You win the internet tonight 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

Well maybe she remembered she had IBS so suddenly needed the extra bog roll!
Think i'd be shitting myself to death after all that food 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It didn’t look to me like they knew that you need to turn the bubbles on in the hot tub. The water looked very still in the vlog and certainly not like a proper hot tub!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another huge food shop 😳🙄 unbelievable.
Why does she always have to show us that she’s bought bog roll?

Reactions: 9
Here we go again! Piggy McPiggy begging for a freebie from Lush. Come on! There's probably no bath water left when she gets in 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
bleeping hell, more food! The lazy bleep buys ready made mash, she's home by midday most days after her 2 hours at work, why the hell doesn't she make her own it's nicer anyway!!!

lol-ling away to myself here as the ad below this thread is Peppa Pigs festival of fun 🐷🐷
Haha, is it!! On mine it comes up with a cheap tat online clothing company, clever internet has linked it to Janiekins!

The house end from Eastbourne doing another food haul. bleeping hell where does she put it? Daft question really as we all know bleeping lard arse barrel!! Just skimming through the comments and one in particular made me laugh, “how much have you lost now Jane?” Answer. “ last time I looked it was over 2 stones “ when was that then 3 months ago ? as it wasn’t recently. Just come clean Pigface and admit you,ve put most if not all back on that’s if you lost that much in the first place which is dubious ! Couldn’t put me self through watching all that video tbh , couldn’t handle any more lip smacking or her trying to tell everyone how to calorie count when the fat twit has failed so miserably. Compulsive liar as well as a bleep !!!

• Haha
two weeks ago I spent roughly £130 in asda for four of us plus two cats and two large dogs. I still have full cupboards, fridge and freezer. How can two people eat so much??? and is their fridge a flipping tardis??? she's seriously bugging me this week 😬

Tan replied to Beans post 'you deserve it, you both work so hard'! Go duck off Tan you moron. Omg, how far up their arseholes is she? Jane works an hour a day then nan naps for the rest of it. Mind you she does duck all so it's hardly surprising is it?

two weeks ago I spent roughly £130 in asda for four of us plus two cats and two large dogs. I still have full cupboards, fridge and freezer. How can two people eat so much??? and is their fridge a flipping tardis??? she's seriously bugging me this week 😬
Same. We are a family of four and we eat less than them two. I spend roughly 115 a week and that's because we all take packed lunches as well. That's a ridiculous amount of food for 2 people. She never gives the price though does she?

• Heart
While she failed miserably at slimming world she did use to cook meals from scratch and buy a lot of fruit and veg. Now it’s all salt laden processed tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that her dainty little dinners that she displays on the gram does not reflect the amount of food she buys?

Last time she weighed she’d lost 2 stone?
And when was the last time you weighed Jane? Before Ibeefa?
No one can stuff their face like that and not gain weight.

What an absolute joke!

I’ve just watched the 4 day holiday vlog that’s a horrendous amount of food and crap food for 2 people. To me going on a mini break is not cooking, eating out having someone else cook for me for a change, enjoying the fact I’m on a mini break not doing I do exactly at hone. She uses that time away to eat a tit load of food, be cosied up 😂😂 in my nightie with candles lit and playing kid games and watching ancient tit dvds and for that upload of her “healthy” shopping I mean wtf a pizza each cause it’s just under 600 calories. I guarantee she will be back on slimming world as she will lose followers even though she buys them to look good and say calorie counting led her to too much temptation. She needs to take control which she really does cause she’s shocking the now, tit content think she’s a size 10 but in reality she’s a 16/18 listen janeykins you can’t kid a kidder 😂😂😂

• Haha
Guys I've still got 100 calories left today which is amazing given the amount of food I've troughed! All you need to do with calorie counting is just scoff everything in sight and add up the total then minus 100 calories off it when you post on Instagram! I just make it up as I go along! Oh and don't bother with exercise as I've burnt zero calories today and yet I'm still loosing weight (still can't spell it either) and buying size 12's. Just look at my thumbnail if you don't believe me #girl #fridge #and #yawn

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.