Jane Gammons #58 Janey Mountain is calorie counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a bit of her live last night and she was talking to soft lad like tit! No wonder he was knackered at the end after being at work all day, chins you really should try it sometime 🤪. I can’t get over the noise of her late at night, she just doesn’t give a duck, considering it’s mainly pensioners in the block of flats she’s a selfish mare. Absolutely howling at her troll rant, watch out girls, chins could prosecute us for having an opinion 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Who has put their number plate on here?! Who has said exactly where they live, or gone into great detail about their kids? She’s bleeping deluded, lazy, narcissistic and needs to get a job the lazy bleep 🤣.
She was on till after 1am and it took dedication to upload that clip ,my feckin phone decided that was the time to run out of storage 😂
---
Even if someone did put their number plate on here, what is she going to do with that information? 😂 ohhhhh Mr Powice Man, someone called me Chins onwine and said my bizniss is tit, awessssst them Mr Powice Man! She’s such a triggered snowflake 🥴 i hate that word but it’s true lol.
She’d be in more trouble than us, breaking the terms of her tenacity, undeclared earnings, benefit fraud if she’s claiming PiP for anxiety and acrophobia while uploading vids of their travels 😂
---
It just goes to show that she's a lazy fat twit who turns it on and off when it suits her. She complains she's ill and tired 90% of the time, and needs 50 lunshes and Netflix in the afternoon to recover....yet she can have the energy to stay up all night chatting tit and slurping tea when she decides to
When her henpecked hubby is not around 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oops she must mean me because I said my kids broke up for Easter hols, officer Dewey is onto me nee naw, nee naw 🤣🤣 because clearly mine are the only kids off right?? 😂😂😂
Ah you must be right Lexi, mine broke up yesterday too, along with approximately 90% of the kids in the country. She’s a bleeping dimwit 😂
---
She was on till after 1am and it took dedication to upload that clip ,my feckin phone decided that was the time to run out of storage 😂
---

She’d be in more trouble than us, breaking the terms of her tenacity, undeclared earnings, benefit fraud if she’s claiming PiP for anxiety and acrophobia while uploading vids of their travels 😂
---

When her henpecked hubby is not around 😉
You and @Sweatybetty are bloody legends with your dedication to bringing us the recordings of Mr and Mrs head of Eastbourne! Thank you trolls ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah you must be right Lexi, mine broke up yesterday too, along with approximately 90% of the kids in the country. She’s a bleeping dimwit 😂
---

You and @Sweatybetty are bloody legends with your dedication to bringing us the recordings of Mr and Mrs head of Eastbourne! Thank you trolls ❤😂
She’s getting more cocky it might backfire on her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
😁
IMG_2897.jpeg

---
She’s on ,getting confused with orders.
---
She’s gone off till after dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who was dressed nice?? This Kelly is another eejit….
Must be the bean? I only caught a bit of it, maybe he’s gone out with his mums family for her anniversary or something?
---
Disney’s completely right about her talking down to him throughout the live, I had to delete the footage to save the twoll rant , she’s disgusting it’s definitely coercive control ,that is also an offence .
---

---
Never seen anyone try so hard to get a drop of liquid out 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cilla Black’s agent will be signing her up shortly .
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must be the bean? I only caught a bit of it, maybe he’s gone out with his mums family for her anniversary or something?
---
Disney’s completely right about her talking down to him throughout the live, I had to delete the footage to save the twoll rant , she’s disgusting it’s definitely coercive control ,that is also an offence .
---
View attachment 2071056
---
Never seen anyone try so hard to get a drop of liquid out 😅
She was blaming him for everything, constantly pointing out that he'd "mixed" her orders up. He wasn't impressed was he 😄 she's so full of tit

A scene from lastnights pizza feast ,there’s no way she dumped out the pizza that Charlie didn’t eat 😂

---
She was blaming him for everything, constantly pointing out that he'd "mixed" her orders up. He wasn't impressed was he 😄 she's so full of tit
Yeah , it went on throughout the night for different things ,she even said “I know I’m hard work” she shows Alexa the same respect as the bean.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A scene from lastnights pizza feast ,there’s no way she dumped out the pizza that Charlie didn’t eat 😂
View attachment 2071310
---

Yeah , it went on throughout the night for different things ,she even said “I know I’m hard work” she shows Alexa the same respect as the bean.
I'm sorry but the gob of that cartoon is just not wonky enough 🤣😂🤣 and looks abit slim

• Haha
Let's hear your title suggestions please, we're burning through these threads 😆 her singing is wank, she sounds like the really bad rejects from x factor, the ones who sing all nasally and think they're mariah carey

• Haha
I say we just call the next thread ‘Much Love Jane’ since she tells people just to google Much Love Jane to find her website 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I say we just call the next thread ‘Much Love Jane’ since she tells people just to google Much Love Jane to find her website 😉
Exactly, whenever I googled her the thread title - much love Jane it will burn your flaps always comes up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now all we have to do is wait on the restraining order for commenting on tattow 😂
IMG_2917.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.