Jane Gammons #58 Janey Mountain is calorie counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still on talking about food
7E03F472-750F-4D92-9395-82F931FF4B80.jpeg
09811539-024F-4F1D-B2E6-5B7F7199017D.jpeg

---

---
She’s got a new lease of life said the beans done in, MLJ after dark

---

---
Whatever was in that pizza has sent her haywire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She reckons they're changing everything....absolutely nothing will change. Maybe she'll stick a different coloured bow on her radioactive looking gloop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reckons they're changing everything....absolutely nothing will change. Maybe she'll stick a different coloured bow on her radioactive looking gloop
She needs to change the whole lot because right now her brand screams "tacky chav fest"

The amount of orders she gets for games night should be daily sales by now. What a flop.

• Heart
Well whoever is leaving a tattle footprint, she’s on to you 😂

---
Cooking with Sharon was on her live talking about being trolled
83DB7963-F331-4D48-8BE0-4B12492C04B6.jpeg

• Haha
That Sharon is talking bullshit about law. She is talking out of her arse. Trying to scare trolls that are not even trolls (she doesn't even know the definition for a start). I've worked in law over 20 years and have a very successful practice that I run. You put yourself online expect criticism when you are caught out lying or being nasty to people on TikTok lives. My team know all about Jane.because we have discussed her disgusting hygiene standards of her shop and so called beauty brand
---
Oh and trading standards

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well whoever is leaving a tattle footprint, she’s on to you 😂
View attachment 2070152
View attachment 2070154
---
Cooking with Sharon was on her live talking about being trolled View attachment 2070160
I just can't take my eyes off her wobbly gob. She struggles to even speak. The only one that needs to be careful is her, careful that she doesn't have a heart attack. Who exactly twolls her? She doesn't get instagram comments, doesn't get any on live. She's talking out of her wide load

• Haha
I just can't take my eyes off her wobbly gob. She struggles to even speak. The only one that needs to be careful is her, careful that she doesn't have a heart attack. Who exactly twolls her? She doesn't get instagram comments, doesn't get any on live. She's talking out of her wide load
I was thinking the same, wtf was up with her face in those vids from her ‘late night’ 😂 looks like she has a fat lip. Maybe Bean has got fed up and lamped her one.

Did she learn nothing from the Andy Malone troll busters tHeY CaLlEd HeR fAt TiTs ThEy DiD saga 😂 as Jane would say…bore offff. Has anyone here threatened your life? Are you being stalked by tattlers? No, people have an opinion because of the tit YOU put online Chins, and you can’t handle it because you are a classic spoiled brat narcissist. Noone makes anything up, it all comes out of your own wobbly gob. If you didn’t want people to have an opinion on you, then come offline. It really is that easy. But she wont do that because she needs her minions as she has no real life friends. Plus she needs that sweet sweet attention from being ill that people online give her. Sad existence really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I caught a bit of her live last night and she was talking to soft lad like tit! No wonder he was knackered at the end after being at work all day, chins you really should try it sometime 🤪. I can’t get over the noise of her late at night, she just doesn’t give a duck, considering it’s mainly pensioners in the block of flats she’s a selfish mare. Absolutely howling at her troll rant, watch out girls, chins could prosecute us for having an opinion 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Who has put their number plate on here?! Who has said exactly where they live, or gone into great detail about their kids? She’s bleeping deluded, lazy, narcissistic and needs to get a job the lazy bleep 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's chatting utter tit, "these people need to be very careful" as she stands there breaking loads of laws herself.....with her crap arse business AND her tenancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even if someone did put their number plate on here, what is she going to do with that information? 😂 ohhhhh Mr Powice Man, someone called me Chins onwine and said my bizniss is tit, awessssst them Mr Powice Man! She’s such a triggered snowflake 🥴 i hate that word but it’s true lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
or gone into great detail about their kids?
Oops she must mean me because I said my kids broke up for Easter hols, officer Dewey is onto me nee naw, nee naw 🤣🤣 because clearly mine are the only kids off right?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hey Chins! My number plate is F4T TW4T arrest me….or look up the MOT and tax history as that’s all you can do with a number plate ya moron 🥴

• Haha
I laughed my head off at her! All the sly, knowing looks, as if she knew something we don’t know! She is as bright as a dark night…I know he’s thick, but dear God, how can he put up with her wall-to wall stupidity!!!

• Haha
Does she not realise people struggle to get police help at times with an actual crime, what’s she gonna say that someone said her soaps are tit ?
Daft mare she’s been saying this for years now 🙄

The sheer cockiness of her when she thinks she's right is laughable and yet super cringe. Never known anyone so smug when they're so clueless about facts

• Haha
I could prob take her to court I’ve never been the same since watching her trying to get the soap in them pouches 🤪

• Haha
It just goes to show that she's a lazy fat twit who turns it on and off when it suits her. She complains she's ill and tired 90% of the time, and needs 50 lunshes and Netflix in the afternoon to recover....yet she can have the energy to stay up all night chatting tit and slurping tea when she decides to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.