Jane Gammons #58 Janey Mountain is calorie counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KUM spends a fortune on MLJ and dishes up slop to her kids ,that feckin sausage is cremated ,imagine expecting anyone to eat that🤢
IMG_2970.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It probably is inspection time ,she wouldn’t be cleaning for a fortnight when she doesn’t even do the basics anymore.

Reactions: 11
Probably is a turd on a table 😂😂
Anything is possible in that house 🤢🤢🤢 I have to be in a certain mood to be able to stomach watching them🤢🤢🤢 they need a serious intervention. To think there's a newborn going into that house this year😳

Reactions: 10
Def a flat inspection I reckon , why would you loose a weeks worth of orders to change font on stickers , or rearrange furniture ??
Bet they gotta move it all into berty and deep clean that room would need painting and gutting 🥴

Def a flat inspection I reckon , why would you loose a weeks worth of orders to change font on stickers , or rearrange furniture ??
Bet they gotta move it all into berty and deep clean that room would need painting and gutting 🥴
That’s exactly what they’ll be doing.

I’m just looking back on old threads to see if I can find what month one of her flat inspections was 🤣 it was on her members vids and I remember mentioning it here as she was trying to clean in a rush and saying they made a comment about how dirty her bedding was before 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m just looking back on old threads to see if I can find what month one of her flat inspections was 🤣 it was on her members vids and I remember mentioning it here as she was trying to clean in a rush and saying they made a comment about how dirty her bedding was before 🤣
Wow it must have been really bad for them to comment 😳

Hopefully she's been reported for running a biznezz illegally and not following regulations

I’ve never known a “business” “rebrand” so much
Weirdly also happening at the start of the new tax year something dodgy is going on all round

What always used to annoy me about her bedding was she put it straight on brand new without washing it. Like while it was still all starchy with that horrid new fabric smell. Maybe it’s just me, I have a major ick with that haha. I like my bedding soft and smelling fresh.

• Sick
Have a look at the address Much Love Jane is registered at. 55 businesses are on the same address and I can't find hers.... I think she trades under a different name for tax evasion 🤔 if she actually earns anything 😄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.