Jane Gammons #58 Janey Mountain is calorie counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably just busy coping someone else design / colour / font / logo her priorities are weird she thinks a change of brand colour is better than actual product quality

Reactions: 9
if it is an inspeckshhhhunn then her toilet will be taking yet another beating, since she will probably literally be shitting herself lol.

• Haha
if it is an inspeckshhhhunn then her toilet will be taking yet another beating, since she will probably literally be shitting herself lol.
She didn’t purchase all those bog rolls for nothing 😂
---
This is the other woman
IMG_2989.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Def a flat inspection I reckon , why would you loose a weeks worth of orders to change font on stickers , or rearrange furniture ??
Bet they gotta move it all into berty and deep clean that room would need painting and gutting 🥴
Well it doesn’t take a week to alter a website she could do that in one afternoon
---
She didn’t purchase all those bog rolls for nothing 😂
---
This is the other woman
View attachment 2073781
I’ve gone off her aswell she’s up sevdas arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Late March last year she was moving stuff into storage, definitely an inspection coming up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Late March last year she was moving stuff into storage, definitely an inspection coming up!
Maybe they inspect once the new financial year approaches.

Reactions: 10
Tiny must have a week off to do it all no way would she do any of it on her own

That’s right she said on the live she likes to have a refresh to coincide with the new financial year…Out with the old in with the new, she said .

Last edited:
I rebranded my small (growing fast ) side business business in February it took a Friday evening and then I double checked everything spellings etc the next day when I wasn't tired. The old website stayed up until I published the new one...like everyone else does.

She wastes so much money on postage supplies...I would rather less packaging and it cost less. the amount of packing peanuts in that tik tok video is ridiculous. The advice from business gurus is to use as little amount of packaging as possible and she does the opposite.

Amazon don't even use cardboard envelopes anymore. I ordered some tights for a fancy dress costume yesterday they arrived today in a see through packet with a label on

Reactions: 11
She’s not rebranding tit she’s panicking because she is running a death trap from that spare room and has to discard all evidence, the walls and carpet are fucked all filthy and covered in wax and dye .
And the rest of the flat has prob not been cleaned since last years inspection 🤮

Reactions: 11
She’s not rebranding tit she’s panicking because she is running a death trap from that spare room and has to discard all evidence, the walls and carpet are fucked all filthy and covered in wax and dye .
And the rest of the flat has prob not been cleaned since last years inspection 🤮
Exactly her rebranding remarks are poopoo as usual

She seems to have given away a lot of products to tiktok grifters this week hoping to get more traffic to her page and a few more buyers to fleece 🙄 I also noticed another wax melt maker has copied her Asda Comparison video and tagged her in it shes replied thanking her but should that video gain any traction she’ll be ranting about the girl coping her idea and poaching her customers lol

977E8671-FCB9-4DDB-980C-B0BD1C2672A3.jpeg

• Haha
God alone knows, I’m sure Jo Malone must be shaking in their shoes waiting for the muchlovejane hostile takeover…who could resist such scents as ‘boyfriends jumper’ and ‘monkey farts?’ Who wouldn’t prefer that to ‘English pear and freesia’ ‘wild bluebell’ etc….🤷‍♀️

• Haha
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.