Jane Gammons #51 Lives full of mods, expanding bod, get back to Tesco you lazy sod!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading between the lines here, is she saying that the death of Charlie’s mum was a “storm” they went through but now the path is clear, in other words, she has him all to herself now? 😳 She’s a horror!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221106-144400.jpg

Why oh why is her Grinch blue and not the brightest lime green as it should be? Because she has no idea how to mix her colours correctly, she runs out of colours and scents and just chucks anything in. Formulas, heath & safety my arse 😡🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Charlie is a bleeping mug… coming home and doing all that while you’ve sat on your arse all day, when I was working full time before retiring yes hubby did help around the house we shared the load but now I’m retired he comes home to a hot meal has a bath and can relax for the evening as I do everything around the house it’s only fare considering I’m at home all day…. Jesus wept she’s a lazy effing cow.

Reactions: 13
Charlie is a bleeping mug… coming home and doing all that while you’ve sat on your arse all day, when I was working full time before retiring yes hubby did help around the house we shared the load but now I’m retired he comes home to a hot meal has a bath and can relax for the evening as I do everything around the house it’s only fare considering I’m at home all day…. Jesus wept she’s a lazy effing cow.
That was an old post he’s doing tenfold more now 😂

Classic…https://tattle.life/threads/jane-ga...s-clothes-and-a-greasy-bun.23820/post-6741943

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she taken the lucky dips off the website? There’s no way she’s shifted over 60 dips since yesterday, she’s still got 9 advents left so much for them being gone in minutes 😂

• Haha
It must be the elastic replacements the bean bought for her birthday 😅

• Haha
How rubbish does this look 😂 you’d be better off with a lump of coal

Saw these earlier, she’d love em 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't stop staring at her wobbly gob as she talked about those ready meals in the first one, skimmed the slimcon ones and had a chuckle at how self important most of them were, they really thought they were superstars. Didn't they only sell about 30 tickets to the second one? As usual Helen looks a complete tit in the photos, she was always pulling manic faces and trying to be the funny one, can just imagine her saying "im mad I am" over and over. I do miss Tan though!!!

• Haha
I couldn't stop staring at her wobbly gob as she talked about those ready meals in the first one, skimmed the slimcon ones and had a chuckle at how self important most of them were, they really thought they were superstars. Didn't they only sell about 30 tickets to the second one? As usual Helen looks a complete tit in the photos, she was always pulling manic faces and trying to be the funny one, can just imagine her saying "im mad I am" over and over. I do miss Tan though!!!
She looks like a pig with lipstick in those pics 😂 and Gammons actually had a neck at one stage.

• Haha
her wobbly gob looks extra wobbly in that vid, deffo not normal to show that much of your bottom teeth when talking 😂 I’ve had Bells Palsy multiple times and my left hand side facial nerves are a bit fucked, but my face still looks less wonky than hers!

C5ED3573-1964-4D88-B652-CFA1526992D9.jpeg
CDAD21AA-D25C-4D3D-9545-702D8C4B9CB5.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.