Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
My precious baby girl lost her fight last night. I held her in my arms as she took her last breaths ,in some ways it was the saddest thing I have ever done in my life but also the most beautiful. She has tortured me and made me promise to meet someone else to “have fun” with but there will only be one girl for me, my Leah. Thank you so much Tattler’s for giving her this safe space where she could be herself and not have to talk about cancer. I know she wanted you all to be happy in your lives and I wish that for you too as she was at her best when she was bitching away on here. I can still here her laughing now , reading away and shouting out “Fat Cunt “ then looking at me in the vain hope that I hadn’t heard her swear, that look always got me. It’s been great getting to know you all lately and thank you for making her journey that much easier to bare. Love and best wishes to you all, Goodbye Tattlers x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

lexiloo

VIP Member
My precious baby girl lost her fight last night. I held her in my arms as she took her last breaths ,in some ways it was the saddest thing I have ever done in my life but also the most beautiful. She has tortured me and made me promise to meet someone else to “have fun” with but there will only be one girl for me, my Leah. Thank you so much Tattler’s for giving her this safe space where she could be herself and not have to talk about cancer. I know she wanted you all to be happy in your lives and I wish that for you too as she was at her best when she was bitching away on here. I can still here her laughing now , reading away and shouting out “Fat Cunt “ then looking at me in the vain hope that I hadn’t heard her swear, that look always got me. It’s been great getting to know you all lately and thank you for making her journey that much easier to bare. Love and best wishes to you all, Goodbye Tattlers x
I've been thinking about you both this week, so very sorry she lost her courageous battle. She will always be a tattle legend, her wit and direct way with words were refreshing and it made a lot of us wish we'd known her in real life as she certainly knew how to bring out the belly laughs. I urge anyone to go back from time to time to read her posts on the earlier threads, posts you may have forgotten about, I did it the other day and ached from laughing doing so. So long @Emperortooco you'll be missed here, rest easy and save me a seat ;)
Thanks to Mr Tooco for the updates, it's been so good to know what's been going on, take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane’s world is very small and if I liked her, I’d feel sorry for her. She sits in that flat, day in, day out, she has no social life whatsoever because she has no friends and no clothes to wear…she can get away with wearing Charlie’s clothes or her pyjamas. She doesn’t buy anything nice because she hates the way she looks and she really doesn’t need to because she’s all but housebound and she needs to make zero effort for Charlie either because he’s going nowhere! Her friends are all online and there’s very few of them, it’s the same names that pop up all the time, the sad and the lonely and the downright odd! She has no real job, little money, her ambition is all in her head because she’s lazy and won’t work towards anything. She’s jealous and spiteful, thin skinned and nasty, you only have to listen to how she talks about others, her mother-in-law, delivery people, the nurse at the vaccination centre…everyone is awful to her, she’s always the victim, strange that the common denominator is her! Anyone who disagrees with her is jealous, their trolls, they have sad lives, the same old nonsense. If anyone is jealous and has a sad life, it’s her. Her weight is disabling her, she pretends Charlie likes her ‘plump’ (morbidly obese!) shes fine with how she looks, she’ll diet but not just now, on and on with the excuses, how many times, when she was on YouTube were we treated to CC, fasting, she felt frumpy, ‘self conshuss’ she‘s drawing a line, in the zone, grabbed all the free muscle food ‘this really works!’ She’s 30 years old and looks 55, she’s unkempt and unhygienic in her working practice, what a waste! Its a life half lived…jealous? Never in a million years Jane!

Reactions: 18

Disneylover

VIP Member
I’m so very sorry for your loss, Leah brought many laughs to this thread, she will never be forgotten by us tattlers, how could we forget someone who had such a brilliant sense of humour and such fighting spirit. As @monga said a few days ago, some people make an impression that lasts a lifetime ❤.
Goodnight @Emperortooco we will miss you 😢 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
She was saying ‘I fink everywun is on the spectwum. If we all took a test for autism or adhd we would all be on the spectwum somewhere’. Then she was talking about bow she finks she has adhd, she has all the symptumz! 🥴 is that right Chins lol
Test for autism? Thick, uneducated lump. It's nowhere near as easy as a test, it's waiting lists so long you almost forget you're on them, meetings with many different experts where they asses every possible marker from years ago to present day, it's often weeks between each appointment. You then have to wait until you're called back to sit in front of a panel while they tell you what you likely already knew.......that person you've been fighting for for years is indeed autistic. It's not for the faint hearted and at times I felt like the system is designed to make you give up, I have an autistic child and he's fabulous. Jane is as always........fucking clueless and thick as her arm 😉

• Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
@Emperortooco

To leah's partner and best friend. My thoughs are with you and extended family and friends. I wish I knew you's personally to send the brightest flowers in respect of our dear tattle friend leah who not doubt is the brightest star in the sky tonight.

Mr tooco, If you ever need to come back here to remember leah's laugh on this thread then please do, come and say hi. We are always here mate.

Miss you lot's @Emperortooco you will never ever be forgotten our tattle legend sister X 😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
She attracts the loners of society as followers, im just going to tell it as I see it, im going to hell anyway for my tattle content so why sugar coat things? she's a simpleton, selfish, lazy and thick as mince so her followers look like a who's who from a roll call of plebs, thickos and space cadets. She's emotionally stunted which is clear to see by the reels she shares on her stores that she finds hysterical, Im all for a good giggle but I watch them with my WTF face out in full force. As for the broad beans pack up fuck me.......love note? "enjoy your porridge" is she serious? that's what would be written on the note left next to a room service order, the type of thing id write on my hubbies lunch would be "come on my tits later gorgeous" but she'd self combust at the thought of that!!!
I think I hit my gammons limit today......can you tell 😂 daft wanker

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't believe she's cut his grapes in half and his cucumber into stars.....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread time already! Huge well done to @Motherofpigs for the title with most likes :)

No doubt this one will fill just as fast now that Bertie the most over loaded van in the UK is out on the road with the Gammons sleeping/eating/farting and shitting in the poor thing!! Here's to van wife life Gammon style ;)

Footnote - This one's for you Leah, tattle is thinking of you and Mr Tooco right now our dear and bloody funny friend

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
683DD413-99C5-4135-8934-FA6E97C0A659.jpeg

Beffa prep 😂

Imagine booking lashes and the women turns up in her pjs 🫣

Honestly those eyebrows of Jane's look like they're ready to cross over and meet each other and look determined to draw a line just like Trim with Tan after a 3lb gain from mekin weekend memrehs 🥴
795C5CE0-779C-425E-86C8-7F51F18FF822.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow