Jane Gammons #51 Lives full of mods, expanding bod, get back to Tesco you lazy sod!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been dreaming of that dinner ever since she saw it a few days ago, Charlie’s left to cook roasts and steak and she hands him a pizza 🍕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His food does look a million times better then hers can tell he tries 😂 well done the bean 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Gold ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does dairy not flare her IBS? it does mine and if i'd eaten that butter puddle i'd be on the porta potty all night 😂 hers only bothers her when it's convenient, remember when she always bought the arla dairy free range because her IBS couldn't cope? liars need a very good memory Jane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still blows my mind how little she does and the fact he works all week and then is made to do the food shop (or just collect it for lard arse) and then had to cook dinner I bet she doesn’t do the washing up she will leave it to fester in the sink in the hope he does it in the morning 🤮

I have no words when it comes to the “little van trip” who sleeps in a freezing cold transit van in November especially (apart from the tradesmen that are kicked out by their Mrs after an argument) surprised they didn’t find a lay-by to stay in with one of those burger vans next door

Reactions: 12
He seems to do everything , cleaning and changing the bed , cooking, going to the post office, labelling the parcels…The business is the perfect excuse for her to do nothing, she can’t even be bothered doing customers order’s on time when his backs turned she’s watching Netflix with a multipack of crisps…She’ll be too tired to make an appearance later .

The ad on here 😂
89F393C7-564E-4449-9559-470094E5FDCE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
2nd tik tok I've seen who looks like Jane...they all look miserable to me? Maybe it's a certain type who do these wax melt label businesses. Very strange.
The type is mostly lazy and outcast from the real world and never go out is the impression I get when it come to wax melt sellers 😂

Reactions: 8
I didnt make the last thread before it filled up but I just wanted to send my love and thoughts to Leah & Mr Tooco tonight. I was sad to read the last update but I know she wouldn’t want sympathy. Every post I’ve read of Leah’s had me laughing out loud, and that’s what I will remember. Thank you for that. Here’s to you, Leah. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Motherofpigs I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope you are all doing okay 💕

@MUZICAL_THEATRE I'm so saddened to hear you lost your love at 53. That is no age. I hope you can heal in time 💞

Mrtooco stay strong and cuddle Leah for us please. Give the pooches an extra big pet too because they will be looking for Leah - dogs have a way of knowing 💓

And to my beloved tattle friend Leah formally and fondly remembered as @Emperortooco I'm so frustrated that yourself and mrtooco have been dealt these cards. It's not fair. You are the life and soul of the party. You will be missed more then words can express. I hope wherever you go, you will be drinking lots of champagne and continuing to make other people laugh. You made me laugh AND cry and I will be always grateful for that 😘
X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank
@Motherofpigs I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope you are all doing okay 💕

@MUZICAL_THEATRE I'm so saddened to hear you lost your love at 53. That is no age. I hope you can heal in time 💞

Mrtooco stay strong and cuddle Leah for us please. Give the pooches an extra big pet too because they will be looking for Leah - dogs have a way of knowing 💓

And to my beloved tattle friend Leah formally and fondly remembered as @Emperortooco I'm so frustrated that yourself and mrtooco have been dealt these cards. It's not fair. You are the life and soul of the party. You will be missed more then words can express. I hope wherever you go, you will be drinking lots of champagne and continuing to make other people laugh. You made me laugh AND cry and I will be always grateful for that 😘
X
Thank you fellow Tattler, I’m good now thanks, very happily married again!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.