Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
Betty get your name down for the Crimbo party 😂

Chrissie said Jane's lives saved her life

The bean adding his 2p on the sock account 😂
6C451B55-8B19-4926-B4C5-A5F030BD5C95.jpeg
51D6C0AA-B2EA-4165-9FBD-FC1B7EAB6F9E.jpeg

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
View attachment 1677314View attachment 1677315

She’s saying she reads so much hate for mrs Hinch because she’s got a nice house 🏡
To me it sounded like she has been reading her tattle thread 🫣
Said she’s so pretty and people are just jel 😂

Said twolls are all jealous and have no life

View attachment 1677328
I’m telling you now Jane is probably a regular poster on the Hinch thread!!!!!

Jane is jealous of old people getting a pension or a heating allowance fuck sake so I can imagine her having a right bitch about Hinch as is the Jealous one! (I can’t stand Hinch)

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Spot on this campervan is nothing more than
a place to eat on the move and so she has a toilet at hand for when she then shits herself from eating too much

How was it a date?
Can’t believe the sad fuckers even took the iPad can they never be away from a screen?

She acts like this is the high life it’s fucking bizarre for a grown couple to act like this
It is sad. Where's the music and the champagne or whatever you drink? Park up, put the radio on and just enjoy each other. It could be really romantic but they turn it into something so lame every time

monga

VIP Member
Said people will be stealing the idea, but it’s not her idea she saw others doing it 🥴
12CAD402-A62C-4846-B601-5B10A30C98D6.jpeg

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’m going to have to
Get someone to test this out for me no way can I use it 🤢😂 will use Same person that used the whipped soap that gave him a sore cock 😂

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Calpol! How lovely! A nice reminder of sick children, vomit, diahorrhea, tears…..perfect!

Why is everyone at fault but her! They probably just said it without any malice but she’s so very easily offended she gets mad with everyone! See she didn’t say anything back though!
Didn’t have her mods with her for back up! Lol