Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
A big celebration cake, that would’ve been suitable for a party, for 2 people 🤷‍♀️ but, as I said previously, not a single friend to share it with. Jane thinks she’s so popular, unfortunately, all her ‘friends’ are a bunch of saddos on the internet. You just need to read the rubbish on TikTok to realise how mentally challenged they are!

Reactions: 6

Lexanne

Oh I thought someone said she made it private but her business page was open 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's the same page but she's deleted a lot from it. Noticed she kept that honeymoon jacuzzi pic of herself when she was thinner

My friend made a rant video about her 3years ago

monga

VIP Member
She said they could sell for a profit now but decided to wait for a couple of years and keep adding to it , she said the bean is beside himself to get the swivel seats 😂....I can just imagine the two plonkers spinning in the front of the van like a pair of excited toddlers 🥴

• Haha

Lexanne

Did Jane make Charlie sell his sports car for that van? I looked at her insta and she said Charlie sold his car. Makes me think she coax him to do it

I feel so bad for Charlie. He's been with her for 10 years and still no kids. I used to think when she said "we'll not be needing that baby equipment" when they moved into their new flat after they got married and I swear I could just see the pain in that poor man's eyes. A relationship should be equal.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
F5A0531A-EC4F-4F16-A479-48687202C695.jpeg
The spelling 😂

The food shop has just arrived 😂
He opened door and all I could hear was Hellllllllloooooo

Chins keeps asking him if he needs any help with the food shop 😂 lazy bitch you know he will say no , must be a lot of food if she thinks it’s needs two adults to pack it away 😜

She’s going to paint her wax and is using her old makeup brushes 😱😱😱
Said she’s washed them 😱 wtf
That’s gross 🤢
9203C748-8E66-49DC-8351-DACCCFD3E51E.jpeg

8CE60FF8-57F6-4D2D-8791-1E00724723E1.jpeg

C708ACBD-21B9-4ECE-B5AE-6B4C06C6D513.jpeg

71472768-2E13-494D-B19A-B3503C30FD69.jpeg

Why does her hair line always look like some sort of bum fuzz 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick