Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps... superdry is not a designer brand ! And just give your dad the charity shop shoes u tight arse , early Xmas present 🎁 really ? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 13
She’s going to make herself very unpopular if she carries on. It will backfire on her! She’s the only one going on and in about it and yet she was the one that had already pulled out!
Agreed! She has handled this the worst out of everyone

Reactions: 8
Wreaths! She is copying off tan now, shes not selling them but certainly copying with wanting to make one.
And yes although she came across as appologetic she certainly aimed lots of blame towards patrick. But say that this was all down to his mental health as to why it was cancelled, maybe behind the scenes he has suffered a break down and thought nah duck it my healths more important than some stupid slimming world meeting.
Unless it runs deeper than that....we will find out in the end...

Reactions: 11
Probably won’t be up for 5 minutes but at least I,ve got the satisfaction of letting her know what I think of the mealy mouthed gammon joint porker, she’s something else that one. it,s all’s about me, me, me put another record on Jane because that one is getting extremely warped !

By the way she looks fat as duck again on this latest video, by Christ just shows you the power of contouring as when she applies the slap it does wonders for her face !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
really is no end to her greed, even got a mouse on her shopping list now

• Haha
  • Wow
She is one of those I don't wanna talk about it then doesn't stop talking about it kind of people. Since when has anyone referred to the fact their electric toothbrush vibrates :LOL: LOL at Superdry being designer (not really it's Just over priced but still widely faked so probably not even a legit Superdry Jumper which would explain why she could get in a medium) and I am sorry but she looks massive in today's Video much bigger than a few previous vlogs before holiday and the Slimcon thing I have a feeling she pulled out and got others to as well in protest of something and then acted all innocent and troubled by it. You can sense she was the ring leader as she pulled out first knowing what was going on despite her bullshit story and the fact they then all posted it was cancelled after blatantly all discussing it seems kind of mean girls to me so they couldn't take the blame.

Oh and why does somebody that basically does duck all look forward to the weekend?

• Heart
  • Haha
Probably won’t be up for 5 minutes but at least I,ve got the satisfaction of letting her know what I think of the mealy mouthed gammon joint porker, she’s something else that one. it,s all’s about me, me, me put another record on Jane because that one is getting extremely warped !

By the way she looks fat as duck again on this latest video, by Christ just shows you the power of contouring as when she applies the slap it does wonders for her face !!!
Oh i love your posts, you have me howling. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She watches here to see what she needs to cover her tracks on. Even using the same terminology as what’s been used about her on here.like throwing under the bus. She started her last vlog of how stressed she was how embarrassed she was then goes straight onto showing the tat she’s bought and her boring shopping list and what she’s going to eat next week. Do people really care about such things. Are people that lonely that her videos are an help to them. She is such a narcissist.

Reactions: 10
You don’t just count the calories, Jane, you also have to eat fewer of ‘em. #weightlosstip

• Haha
Someone commented maybe Patrick is depressed and needs help ! Bet that gets deleted 😬
Also this women’s taste in clothes is getting worse I mean what the actual hell is she buying it’s all rank 🤢 amount of money she wastes on crap is unreal , and duck winning a hamper she’s put together 💩💩💩💩💩

She must have hoards and hoards of clothes to 'slim into' as we all do.... Why on earth does she need more from charity shops? And well don't even get me started on all the Slimcon bollocks... I don't believe a word of it! She acts all ditsy and sugary but I bet she's a calculating mare on the quiet.

Reactions: 9
I'll let you know when I've done my list of what's in my freezer! Groundbreaking stuff 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
she's full of tit! she expects people to believe she's not herself, got the weight of the world on her shoulders and not sleeping well......then goes into total party mode over a "reef" from poundland which she then puts on her head......im embarrassed for her! obvious she's read here too with the amount of times she said "thrown under the bus" and is totally trying to make out she's the victim, nasty streak showing through for sure! why oh why do people still think the sun shines out of her gammon rump????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People moan about tattle and the people on it , but if you look at what Jane is doing it’s actually very nasty and calculating, I think we are the most normal people out there 😂 we can see through all this crap 💩 she’s in mental hell One sec then the next she’s about to orgasm over her wreath which may I say is the smallest wreath known to man !
She’s got more issues then a slimming world mag
Pure nasty is the porker , looked like pigs in blanket in her new designer jumper 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jane has also deleted the comment someone made about maybe Patrick is struggling at the moment and needs support!
That in its self speaks volumes !
Why on earth would you delete that if you was this kind loving person you are trying to portray 🤔

View attachment 46642
The plot thickens. Double popcorn here please luv!
Me to please , low calorie version tho. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Maybe as Jane feels so so bad and hopes everyone gets there money back she will
Donate her fees from YouTube to help everyone out 🙌🏼 Positive vibes only remember 😂✨✨ don’t forget Jane the universe is watching ☀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.