Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick chuck them all a fishing rod as they are obviously now fishing for some sympathy

And all this 'speak to patrick' stuff.....im not a fan if his but i know he does suffer from depression and maybe the actual thought of organising the whole event just really got to him and was making him ill. I to have depression and anxiety but i dont fish for sympathy on social media however i can fully understand if Patirck was feeling overwhelmed by the whole thing. When i was at my worst i couldnt even arrange a family booking for afternoon tea for my mums 70th!
With this in mind and if this was the reason then I wonder why non of the others just said ok mate, leave it to me to sort it, you just come along and enjoy the day 😘

Lazy ?
yes they're all very quick to say its nothing to do with them and that they had no control over the day etc but why not step up and help or re organise themselves for their fans.....too much like hard work ;)

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Patrick. Look what he had to work with . How could he organise a successful slimcon with that lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jane is one of those people that will not chip in and help but when things go right try and take all the glory yet when things go wrong act all woe is me and as if she had nothing to do with it. I cannot stand those kind of people so self centred!

Reactions: 14
Quick chuck them all a fishing rod as they are obviously now fishing for some sympathy

And all this 'speak to patrick' stuff.....im not a fan if his but i know he does suffer from depression and maybe the actual thought of organising the whole event just really got to him and was making him ill. I to have depression and anxiety but i dont fish for sympathy on social media however i can fully understand if Patirck was feeling overwhelmed by the whole thing. When i was at my worst i couldnt even arrange a family booking for afternoon tea for my mums 70th!
With this in mind and if this was the reason then I wonder why non of the others just said ok mate, leave it to me to sort it, you just come along and enjoy the day 😘

Lazy ?
Exactly this. One of them could have easily taken over the organising when they knew it was all about to go wrong!

They promote it all year but now all of sudden they're "just the guest speakers" ?!

Not good enough. You're just as responsible as Patrick and now shifting all the blame onto him is making you look worse!!

Reactions: 7
Jane is one of those people that will not chip in and help but when things go right try and take all the glory yet when things go wrong act all woe is me and as if she had nothing to do with it. I cannot stand those kind of people so self centred!
Yes but she always tries to do the right thing!! 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They promote it all year but now all of sudden they're "just the guest speakers" ?!

Not good enough. You're just as responsible as Patrick and now shifting all the blame onto him is making you look worse!!
Exactly! Tan even said something along the lines of; its nothing to so with us, we just turn up and get told what to do!

Jane has a story up basically slagging patrick

Screenshot_20191004-111912_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If she really had nothing to do with it why is she so anxious and stressed about it all? It's like she has something to hide.

Otherwise a quick explanation would of been fine and don't see how it would effect you that much and if she was too bothered then Just get everyone that was attended to still meet up somewhere for a drink or something surely not that many people attend this event? Especially this year since nobody has really mentioned it at all. :sneaky: :unsure:

Exactly! Tan even said something along the lines of; its nothing to so with us, we just turn up and get told what to do!

Jane has a story up basically slagging patrick

View attachment 46296
Wow no end to this women’s nasty side , true colours coming out 🙌🏼

A3FC6B16-5677-44A6-A7EC-A18CA8F4EF37.png

Wow no end to this women’s nasty side , true colours coming out 🙌🏼

A3FC6B16-5677-44A6-A7EC-A18CA8F4EF37.png
A day ago it was her choice not to attend now it’s someone else’s fault! Think this just shows the women’s morals 🥴

Reactions: 12
Maybe this is proof they don't read Tattle. We said it wasn't going ahead ages ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Would it be too hard for them to just apologise and say they messed up rather than shift the blame?!

Notice how Jane and the rest hadn't booked their trains, hotels etc like everyone else who trusted in them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I find this whole thing ridiculous. How she has the cheek to say it was out of their control on the statement she so clearly wrote (I say that as she is coming out like group spokesperson and I think the wording would have been much better had Debbie written it) yet in her anti-Patrick post she said she knew there was an issue a few weeks ago! Well which was it? Because if it was a few weeks ago (likely longer given any length if time quoted in a youtube video changes three times and always ends up over double the original timescale she refers to), then you had more than enough time to get together with the others to take a united front to Patrick and ask whats going on and tell him then that you will not take part and all withdraw together or give him a deadline date to resolve any issue by.

You didn't and now have the cheek to throw him under the bus. Then to top it off after her insta story post this morning she has now put it on the grid - Jane drop it! People are aware now so stop dragging it out in an attempt to gather sympathy for yourself and all the "are you ok hun" comments.

I look forward to Patrick's explanation when it comes to see if the "girl gang" knew more than they let on

• Heart
Honestly, the drama of it all. :rolleyes:
Yes, I feel sorry for the people that have spent money on travelling and accommodation but that's it.
The rest of them are making a bloody mountain out of a molehill, like they are some kind of celebrities! It's probably the most exciting thing that is happening in their lives right now!
Back stabbers. The lot of them.

Honestly, the drama of it all. :rolleyes:
Yes, I feel sorry for the people that have spent money on travelling and accommodation but that's it.
The rest of them are making a bloody mountain out of a molehill, like they are some kind of celebrities! It's probably the most exciting thing that is happening in their lives right now!
Back stabbers. The lot of them.
Yeah I struggled to understand this too! I had tickets to see a comedian in Dec and he cancelled a few weeks before and it was a shame and people had booked hotels/flights etc but no one kicked off the way people are for this!? It’s ridiculous.

Jane wasn’t even going anyway as of a few days ago so why she’s acting like her life has been majorly impacted I don’t know.

Oh wait, I do know - because she has so little else to fill her time with she will be milking this drama for weeks to come.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I struggled to understand this too! I had tickets to see a comedian in Dec and he cancelled a few weeks before and it was a shame and people had booked hotels/flights etc but no one kicked off the way people are for this!? It’s ridiculous.

Jane wasn’t even going anyway as of a few days ago so why she’s acting like her life has been majorly impacted I don’t know.

Oh wait, I do know - because she has so little else to fill her time with she will be milking this drama for weeks to come.
She is clearly not too traumatised though as she said she cant wait to film her haul. See followers she felt bad for you for less than 24hrs and the lack of sleep didnt stop her shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's obviously milking the situation for all she can as it helps her stay relevant amongst the online slimming community. Posting a pic of her at the 2017 Slimcon just smacks of, 'look at me, I'm so involved in all this!' whilst repeatedly pointing out how stressed she is. She jacked it in a week ago so she should wind her neck in!

bleeping hell all the drama from Jane, you would think she'd been tit on from a great height, the gammonettes are out in force licking her arse big time today. As someone has said, maybe Patrick has been struggling with his mental health, Jane is aware of his issues so is Tanya so why are they throwing him under the bus?! Cunts the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think a lot of this stinks so fishy . Has Patrick said anything yet?

I do think he should make statement but I can imagine hes feeling thrown under the bus by the witches of eastwick, circling the cauldron, cackling (tan yawning) and cooking up ways to gain more sympathy while all the while blaming Patrick, they should all take some blame considering Jane states she had a feeling weeks ago something was amiss, she should have stepped in then and tried to help, true colours of these lot coming through for sure.
I imagine Debbie will be the only one not to throw shade at him, shame on them beeatches.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what the craic was with the "venue not being secured"! Do you think there was a deposit not paid?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.