Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Charlie is quite surpressed! The quiet ones are always the worst! Give him a good smelling woman and I bet he'd be a goer! I would like that challenge! He's not bad looking, what the heck! 🤪👍🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I did like her carefully thought out dusting off near the cards to give people the hint at first I was excited I thought oh my god Jane has gone and got an actual Job and will make an actual contribution to the relationship / financial side of things and they can save for a house then soon realised with the next one oh she is making Charlie change Jobs probably to suit her own selfish needs. Better pay or longer hours or something that he was pushed into no doubt. If that is the big change then LOL it's not even to do with her so can't see how it would be a big change to her life she will still be able to nap daily do nothing and eat her grenade bars on the regular.

Reactions: 6
She'll probably blame Charlie's new job. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled it's hardly been promoted, can't see Tanya going either
No she will blame the trolls of off her 🤣 lol we been talking about it and now shes scared . Don't know wot of bug it will make a good drama queen excuse lol

Right that’s it I want a refund on my slim CON ticket 😂😂

No she will blame the trolls of off her 🤣 lol we been talking about it and now shes scared . Don't know wot of bug it will make a good drama queen excuse lol
tit yeah she’s been
Reading these and now we have put her off 😱 sorry Jane ! Go on stage and rock your non plus size body 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes pulled out of slimcon due to "reasons out of her control" but "hasnt made the decision lightly".
Which is it, cant control it or made the decision? Cant be both.
Haha you're spot on! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!! Trying to sound professional and ending up like a right numpty!! Just wait for the 'you ok Hun?' messages to roll in...

Reactions: 8
Right that’s it I want a refund on my slim CON ticket 😂😂

tit yeah she’s been
Reading these and now we have put her off 😱 sorry Jane ! Go on stage and rock your non plus size body 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😜
Lol her groupies will be all about the money back now. Now waiting to see if shes started the domino effect and they will all pull out. 🤣

Haha you're spot on! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!! Trying to sound professional and ending up like a right numpty!! Just wait for the 'you ok Hun?' messages to roll in...
This is why Janes a bleep why not just say the full story rather then making out it’s a big secret and waiting for people to
Say why u not going hun 🙄 and if Charlie’s got a job good luck to him he prob is saving the extra cash for his big escape from you if he has any sense , be like sleeping with the enemy but other way round 😂😂😂

And I promise Jane if u go I won’t be there with my spud gun 🙈🙈😬

• Haha
She loves to create a bit of drama doesn't she?! Maybe she's now busy that date hosting her Autumn Party for her candle sniffing Instagram friends?

Reactions: 5
Shes pulled out of slimcon due to "reasons out of her control" but "hasnt made the decision lightly".
Which is it, cant control it or made the decision? Cant be both.
Reasons out of her control = her constant eating and gobshite lies, her real life body on show without Photoshop, plus, Charlie has probably refused to go for fear of more public ridicule!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reasons out of her control = her constant eating and gobshite lies, her real life body on show without Photoshop, plus, Charlie has probably refused to go for fear of more public ridicule!
Do you really think he
Lol her groupies will be all about the money back now. Now waiting to see if shes started the domino effect and they will all pull out. 🤣
Said it before n I'll say it again she could be so fat shes got turn sideways to get through doors i don't give s tit its the fact she lies about everything. They will need a new name for it now coz she really put the CON in SLIM CON!

• Heart
Definitely pulled out because she’s been reading here. First intelligent thing she’s ever done in my opinion, if she’d gone ahead she’d have just shown herself up. Especially if she ended up standing practically next to Debbie on stage like she was last year. I love that woman. (Debbie, not Jane. Obviously).

Definitely pulled out because she’s been reading here. First intelligent thing she’s ever done in my opinion, if she’d gone ahead she’d have just shown herself up. Especially if she ended up standing practically next to Debbie on stage like she was last year. I love that woman. (Debbie, not Jane. Obviously).
Debbie is boring but she is a weight loss power house.

Debbie is boring but she is a weight loss power house.
She is. She’s what you want when you spend £15 to go to a slimming convention. Not someone who cannot get her serious binge eating disorder under control five years into making videos about weightloss.

She is. She’s what you want when you spend £15 to go to a slimming convention. Not someone who cannot get her serious binge eating disorder under control five years into making videos about weightloss.
Setting bitchy gossip queen me to one side I don't care she cant control her eating. She needs proper help for that coz a wax melt and a positive afamation CD ain't going to cut it. I care she lies about it to con people into following her. I also care shes conned her groupies into spending money to see her. Even if they get the money back what about the time they booked off work and stuff? I quite like watching the slimcon gang even the ones who go off big time when they are honest about it. Problem not many of them are. What else are you getting for your £15 apart from Debbie?

Reactions: 3
I actually think Charlie is quite surpressed! The quiet ones are always the worst! Give him a good smelling woman and I bet he'd be a goer! I would like that challenge! He's not bad looking, what the heck! 🤪👍🙈
I've said before that I'd show The Bean a damn good time (not just talking Ibiza nightclubs here).

You'll have to fight me for him*

* cornflake break half way through included for added energy

Sadly I agree, Jane is not an example for others trying to lose weight. She does seem to have shifted some lbs on the calorie counting but she is obsessed with food. Not a healthy relationship going forwards and I'll be interested to see if she can maintain/continue to lose. I hope she does, her health must be suffering and she's only young.

Reactions: 4
Setting bitchy gossip queen me to one side I don't care she cant control her eating. She needs proper help for that coz a wax melt and a positive afamation CD ain't going to cut it. I care she lies about it to con people into following her. I also care shes conned her groupies into spending money to see her. Even if they get the money back what about the time they booked off work and stuff? I quite like watching the slimcon gang even the ones who go off big time when they are honest about it. Problem not many of them are. What else are you getting for your £15 apart from Debbie?
Totally agree. Jane needs to come to her senses, take herself completely away from the public eye and get proper medical/psychological help for her food addiction, for her health and also so she doesn’t end up driving Charlie away. Her all encompassing obsession with eating combined with her controlling ways when it comes to Charlie’s food must make her hell to live with. She’s not someone who should be standing up as an example of successful weightloss at a convention for people who are mentally capable of losing weight on a commercial plan. All credit to her if she’s pulled out because she’s realised that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@String Man the fight is on! Ha ha! I would not say no! He is quite appealing that woe is me look. bleeping hell Jane, get your act together. We're saying this but Jane could be a little vixen under all that fat frumpy tit! They may have a fab time together🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
@String Man the fight is on! Ha ha! I would not say no! He is quite appealing that woe is me look. bleeping hell Jane, get your act together. We're saying this but Jane could be a little vixen under all that fat frumpy tit! They may have a fab time together🤢🤢🤢
Charlie adores her, that's obvious. She's got a pretty face and lovely big eyes (I'm going to be banished to the Rave threads at this rate) but I wish she'd just cut loose from the Nanna naps and early nights.

Charlie obviously has more get up and go than her despite him working full time. She does seem to be holding him back in terms of getting out there and enjoying himself. If she isn't into nightlife then fair enough but I feel he should go out more with his friends - he's still young. Then again, maybe he's content with early nights and a naughty Club biscuit now and then 🤷‍♀️

Someone mentioned that Jane has been styling herself on Rosie Henshaw, so I took a look at Rosie.
I don't think she has been doing YT for long and only has 47 vidoes up, yet has over 20K subscribers.

Jane on the other hand, has been hanging around for a long time, has over 1,157 videos and only 13K Subscribers.

Don't give up your day job Jane...literally, ha! ;)
Rosie seems genuinely lovely. A good mix of videos, embraces being ‘plus sized’, knows how to style the clothes she hauls. A few Diy videos and a beautiful house. Just a likeable personality...which Jane can never imitate.

I remember when it was £6 a ticket for SlimCon...back in my day, before all these slimstagrammers started using filters and shopping their photographs.
Oh what a shame Jane isn’t going now...I think the spud gun scared her off 🤣
What a shame we can’t have a Tattle meet up or ‘meat’ up, in Jane’s honour.
We could drink gin...take our own obviously, too expensive to treat ourselves at the bar. I will bring cornflakes and club bars. Any one want to volunteer for the apple slices? Who is good at cooking from scratch...grab a jar of curry sauce.
We’ll meet in the Tesco car park and if it’s a nice day we can go pebble picking at the beach.
My excitement level at meeting fellow Tattle members is on par with Jane running toward Charlie Bean upon his return from work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.