Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the ibeefa holiday vlog 2. Honestly I’m a woman in my late 40s at her age I wanted to get MWI let my hair down have not a care in the world enjoy my life. She will sit at my age and think wtf Charlie what have we done with our lives, they honestly live like oaps, it’s actuality sad cause u can see Charlie wants to get mwi with the Prosecco and she won’t let him but he’s so happy (I’ll crack the jokes hen) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That marriage will be washed down the river of stagnancy before the next few yrs pass. I await the vlog where she is crying into an Aldi toilet roll cos Charlie has seen sense and Fucked off with someone else who doesn't lie and can tolerate his dullness.... Geez, I'm 46 and a single parent with no family and live it up 20X better than these two dicks
Crying into the Aldi toilet roll 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Pmsl 🤣🤣

And the low calorie food that I’ve found ever since YouTube’s been around that water burned my fat and put me on top of the world 🎤
Mr Postman look and see, if there's a JanePlan for me..... Whooowhooaa Mr Postman, my diet has passef me byyeeyyyee but I still don't fuckin try...Mr Postman can't you see, no one believes meeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That marriage will be washed down the river of stagnancy before the next few yrs pass. I await the vlog where she is crying into an Aldi toilet roll cos Charlie has seen sense and Fucked off with someone else who doesn't lie and can tolerate his dullness.... Geez, I'm 46 and a single parent with no family and live it up 20X better than these two dicks
I've had much wilder holidays with two kids in tow!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just watched the ibeefa holiday vlog 2. Honestly I’m a woman in my late 40s at her age I wanted to get MWI let my hair down have not a care in the world enjoy my life. She will sit at my age and think wtf Charlie what have we done with our lives, they honestly live like oaps, it’s actuality sad cause u can see Charlie wants to get mwi with the Prosecco and she won’t let him but he’s so happy (I’ll crack the jokes hen) 😂😂
He will leave her at some point when he finds the key to his shackles and go on a massive bender round Eastbourne in disguise incase she spots him while driving round, stalking him in her gravy stained nightie 🙄

Jane, an idea for your next Thumbnail to lure in more viewers on your slimming #piggydiet journey... True inspiration

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He will leave her at some point when he finds the key to his shackles and go on a massive bender round Eastbourne in disguise incase she spots him while driving round, stalking him in her gravy stained nightie 🙄

Jane, an idea for your next Thumbnail to lure in more viewers on your slimming #piggydiet journey... True inspiration
Must have been all that water 💦☠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg the worst intro to vlog 2, Charlie bean looking totally ummm uninterested ummm I can’t remember ummm what the ummm hell im ummm saying, looking totally fed up and pulling on his beard non stop.
Where were all the people at the pool, it’s all sooo quietttt..........
Poor Charlie has to go to the pool by himself, so no change there then. And ooooh excitement...... lets go to the supermarket Charlie bean! W T A F??????
And please stop using the word Cute, nothing about those two is cute, a 2 year old may be cute but beyond that age, please don’t use it!

• Haha
I cannot believe she went all the way to Ibiza to eat chocolate biscuits in bed and even managed to get it all over the sheets 😂 and FYI Jane, the "quiche" you ate at breakfast was most likely SPANISH omelette, honestly these two drips can make anywhere look dull tit and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she went all the way to Ibiza to eat chocolate biscuits in bed and even managed to get it all over the sheets 😂 and FYI Jane, the "quiche" you ate at breakfast was most likely SPANISH omelette, honestly these two drips can make anywhere look dull tit and boring
She's a whopper, she takes boring to a whole new level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, I started to watch Part 1 but had to turn it off as it was making me sleepy. 💤 😂
I've been to Escana. Yes, it's nice but it's very family orientated, certainly not for a couple in their 20's but I guess if your idea of a good holiday is supermarket shopping then anywhere will do. They may as well have stayed in Eastbourne!

I'll have to summon up the will to watch the sequel, I'm finding her so hard to watch these days. It used to be funny but now it's downright annoying especially now she's started using the same sort of music as Fopperholic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
"we took our clothes off to chiilax and read our books now we've got dressed again" chuffing hell when me and my husband were on hols at their age pre kids and our clothes were off a book and chillaxing were the last thing on our minds ;) LOL they remind me of a couple of pensioners, tea, biccies, afternoon nap and peck on the lips before bed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And it's a holiday blog full of food, food, food. And more descriptions about food. She's really got a serious problem.
This is why I can't even watch anything of hers anymore. It could be a video / title about a day out and all it will involve is food and calorie talk. I watched a vlog once and they went to some event she turned the camera off once they arrived then turned it back on purely to mention bleeping food and talk about food I couldn't understand why she didn't vlog anything else and why she is so food obsessed. Especially since she tries to make out she is not a weight loss channel she really should Just call her channel a FOOD CHANNEL!! She also feels the need now to share every calorie in anything when I doubt anybody gave a tit..she can be in the middle of a sentence and then go "Oh and I ate such an such earlier it was only 98 calories" like honestly who actually cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie lets take the bottle of Prosecco down so we don’t have to spend any money downstairs . So glad Charlie stood his ground and said no to that. He’s worked blooming 3 jobs to get them there and now she watching his pennies. Selfish woman she is. Oh and let’s go buy some Spanish snacks to review. What sneaky way to get to eat her snacks now she’s with Charlie 24/7 . And not leaving her alone like when he has to go to work.

Attachments

• Haha
Charlie lets take the bottle of Prosecco down so we don’t have to spend any money downstairs . So glad Charlie stood his ground and said no to that. He’s worked blooming 3 jobs to get them there and now she watching his pennies. Selfish woman she is. Oh and let’s go buy some Spanish snacks to review. What sneaky way to get to eat her snacks now she’s with Charlie 24/7 . And not leaving her alone like when he has to go to work.
I thought that when she said about taking the free bottle of booze down , what a stingy tight arse , even Charlie looked mortified 😂 it started off all inclusive will be far to expensive to next time we will ! Must have been Janes 8 euro gin 😭😭😂😂 the amount they would eat alone they would get there money back and more 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
made me chuckle when she said she was glad they had hired a car as they like to get out and about......err not sure evening trips to tesco or a half hour tootle on a weekend counts as getting out and about! and also when she was going on about the drinks package they could have, $4.20 (or about that) for as many drinks during their meal as they wanted.......and still she was being a tight arse, said they *might* do it on the last night, like its a major treat to spend less than a fiver and have a few drinks, id be having a liquid meal for sure and at their ages in ibiza id have been under the table or on it dancing id have drank so many 😂 😂

• Haha
Part 3 is up 🤪🤪 she’s really winding me up
About the weather is overcast and grey and spitting! Stop keep making out it’s boiling hot 🥵 when it ain’t ! Then says she glad for the cool weather it’s a break from the 🌞 there is no end to what this women will lie about 🤥 there ain’t been much sun that’s what u get for going when it’s all about to close down lol she’s been going on about tanning on this holiday the last 6 months on this so you obviously wanted the sun 🥴🥴 only highlight in this vid Charlie playing ping pong 🏓🤩

made me chuckle when she said she was glad they had hired a car as they like to get out and about......err not sure evening trips to tesco or a half hour tootle on a weekend counts as getting out and about! and also when she was going on about the drinks package they could have, $4.20 (or about that) for as many drinks during their meal as they wanted.......and still she was being a tight arse, said they *might* do it on the last night, like its a major treat to spend less than a fiver and have a few drinks, id be having a liquid meal for sure and at their ages in ibiza id have been under the table or on it dancing id have drank so many 😂 😂
And there was me thinking she addicted to gin 😂 tight as a cats arse 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.