Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the constant lip smacking ? I,ve now got a fixation with her lower jaw. Must admit never seen so many teeth packed into a bottom pallette like what the porker has. Jeez there’s loads of em !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with the constant lip smacking ? I,ve now got a fixation with her lower jaw. Must admit never seen so many teeth packed into a bottom pallette like what the porker has. Jeez there’s loads of em !!
Yes that lip smacking is awful 🥴 and initttttttttt 😖 so bloody jarring 😂

Reactions: 3
That leg photo on insta looks more like she in the delivery suite at the local hospital! Not good!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The change is she is giving up work to follow her youtube career whilst Charlie takes on a second / third Job :LOL: My personal favourite part of the Ibiza vlog was when she said she had to hang her clothes up because "she has dresses in there" haha no tit we know you tried on to take at least 50 bloody dresses :rolleyes: how can she panic about IBS and not wanting to go far from home then be totally fine going all the way to Ibiza and eating with no worries my IBS can be an absolute hole especially eating new or different things in the past it has stopped me doing many things which makes me wonder if she is Just full of lies to try and get sympathy or have an excuse as it's only a problem when she fancies.
She’s full of a lot more than lies

Reactions: 5
"lots of you have asked me to do a story about my bag" then shows one person asking for it 😂 😂 😂 who the hell are these people who want to see a story showing her naff bag she bought from ebay? she really does have a special type of follower eh?
and all the ones saying "glad you're home safe" she flew from Ibiza not a war zone, really pees me off, her gammonettes are enablers for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's like an audience at an Ed Sheeran concert...

"lots of you have asked me to do a story about my bag" then shows one person asking for it 😂 😂 😂 who the hell are these people who want to see a story showing her naff bag she bought from ebay? she really does have a special type of follower eh?
and all the ones saying "glad you're home safe" she flew from Ibiza not a war zone, really pees me off, her gammonettes are enablers for sure!
It's like Coach Trip to Eastbourne.... All the Jane Gammonettes as passengers licking the windowd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what was that get ready with me in ibiza about? how many products did she use for a "light" look and does she think she is the first person to discover beauty blenders and revolution palettes? are her followers really that sheltered that they think this is new? she has clearly watched lots of make up gurus and picked up the terminology so was throwing it in there like she was a pro and don't get me started on the singing, even after all that faffing with the contour kit she looked no different, she rubbed (sorry buffed) it all away :LOL:
I did chuckle when she said she bought her Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream from ebay as its a rip off in boots, chances are she's bought a fake! The entire vlog made me chuckle......for the wrong reasons ;) happy sunday folks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like an audience at an Ed Sheeran concert...

It's like Coach Trip to Eastbourne.... All the Jane Gammonettes as passengers licking the windowd
I'm sure that you may not have known, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But 'licking the windows' is extremely offensive about disabled people and I would have thought even tattle wouldn't allow comments like that.

So when will we know the secret guys whats your predictions 😂😂
I initially thought pregnancy but I reckon she won't hint with that and will 'surprise everyone'
I honestly don't know, maybe a collab with some company? I hope someone on her predicts it though!

I'm sure that you may not have known, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But 'licking the windows' is extremely offensive about disabled people and I would have thought even tattle wouldn't allow comments like that.
No it is not offensive. It is an insinuation not a direct discrimination towards any 'disabled' person. My brother has cerebral palsy so I know exactly what I'm saying thank you!

• Wow
No it is not offensive. It is an insinuation not a direct discrimination towards any 'disabled' person. My brother has cerebral palsy so I know exactly what I'm saying thank you!
I promise I wasn't pointing it out to have a go, I was just trying to be informative. I was offended by the comment and it is used as an insult towards disabled people. I was not insinuating that you were using it in that way but I thought you might like to know that it is offensive. I've used phrases in the past that I may not have known were offensive and once pointed out I just never used again. A quick Google will explain why it is offensive.

I promise I wasn't pointing it out to have a go, I was just trying to be informative. I was offended by the comment and it is used as an insult towards disabled people. I was not insinuating that you were using it in that way but I thought you might like to know that it is offensive. I've used phrases in the past that I may not have known were offensive and once pointed out I just never used again. A quick Google will explain why it is offensive.
I know all about that but we all know what I meant regarding the Gammonettes who are mind controlled... That to me, means they can't think for themselves, like lemmings, idiots etc etc...
There are people on here that refer to Jane being 'middlr aged with her dress sense and nights in etc' . I'm 46 but I don't take offence 🤷We all know what and how things are meant on this forum within its contents. This is no place for being offended.. It's a mixed bag of opinions. Happy Sunday

Charlie says, Don't worry what's right or wrong, just learn to get along.
My wife talks tit, that can be said, she also has a massive head.
Watch her lie, raid the treaty drawer and say I am a fackin bore...
But we really don't care what you say or do, We're Boring and Wobbly and entertain you

Attachments

Last edited:
what was that get ready with me in ibiza about? how many products did she use for a "light" look and does she think she is the first person to discover beauty blenders and revolution palettes? are her followers really that sheltered that they think this is new? she has clearly watched lots of make up gurus and picked up the terminology so was throwing it in there like she was a pro and don't get me started on the singing, even after all that faffing with the contour kit she looked no different, she rubbed (sorry buffed) it all away :LOL:
I did chuckle when she said she bought her Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream from ebay as its a rip off in boots, chances are she's bought a fake! The entire vlog made me chuckle......for the wrong reasons ;) happy sunday folks!!
We all know that’s not a genuine beauty blender! It’s a china special 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We all know that’s not a genuine beauty blender! It’s a china special 🤣
All beauty blenders do is effectively remove the majority of product you're applying whilst soaking up the rest into the damp sponge... Yet people get lured into the marketing of them. Jane needs to apply her makeup with a duvet so she can do her while face in a short time.

Reactions: 3
So when will we know the secret guys whats your predictions 😂😂

Either she's leaving work to focus on youtube full time;
setting up a new business as some kind of ambassador of some online crappy company trying to flog things to her minions
or Charlies got a new job?
or they've bought a house?

• Haha
Either she's leaving work to focus on youtube full time;
setting up a new business as some kind of ambassador of some online crappy company trying to flog things to her minions
or Charlies got a new job?
or they've bought a house?
Maybe she's finally got a full time job?? I did see an advertisement online for PURE GYM Personal Trainer positions so......

Don't forget to sign up today all you Gammonettes!!!! You'll look like Karen Carpenter by Xmas.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.