Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's asking should she make more manifesting /law of attraction wax melts

She’s not overwhelmed, she’s skint! 😂 it gives me great joy because she acted like billy big bollocks when she took her career break, and now it’s all going down the shitter lol. #bossbabe #biznisswomanoftheyear
She said she had a massive meltdown to Charlie and he said "wat you goin on about" obviously hasn't seen the bank balance yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not overwhelmed, she’s skint! 😂 it gives me great joy because she acted like billy big bollocks when she took her career break, and now it’s all going down the shitter lol. #bossbabe #biznisswomanoftheyear
Down polly potty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really think they are gonna get them massive butts on that 😂View attachment 1655466

Looks like one you get with a kids doll
I'd rather tit in a bush than hover over that in the back of a van in front of hubby 🤣🤣🤣

They really think they are gonna get them massive butts on that 😂View attachment 1655466

Looks like one you get with a kids doll
Yep...sit your Tiny Tears doll on it and squeeze her belly so she wees, remember them?

• Haha
She's asking should she make more manifesting /law of attraction wax melts

She said she had a massive meltdown to Charlie and he said "wat you goin on about" obviously hasn't seen the bank balance yet 😂
I watched this bit earlier had to turn off when she was going on about how hard she works and it’s so difficult running a business and she never has time and it’s all she thinks about 🙄

My eyes nearly rolled out the back of my head a grown woman, no kids, no commitment, no need to leave the house yet moans she has no time I just want to give her a shake and scream wake up she does the bare minimum and I have no idea why Charlie enables suck bone idol behaviour the melt down was purely because she’s realising she makes no money and doesn’t want to go back to Tesco so setting up the pretend stress and anxiety now

Reactions: 10
I watched this bit earlier had to turn off when she was going on about how hard she works and it’s so difficult running a business and she never has time and it’s all she thinks about 🙄

My eyes nearly rolled out the back of my head a grown woman, no kids, no commitment, no need to leave the house yet moans she has no time I just want to give her a shake and scream wake up she does the bare minimum and I have no idea why Charlie enables suck bone idol behaviour the melt down was purely because she’s realising she makes no money and doesn’t want to go back to Tesco so setting up the pretend stress and anxiety now
she literally makes a few pwoducts and watches movies all day

Reactions: 10
Shaun done 3 loads of laundry, he just didn’t tell Charlotte? Didn’t she notice? Is Shaun not supposed to touch the washing machine? Honestly, he gives me the creeps..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread looming guys, I need some title suggestions please, they can't be too long as space is limited and no swearing allowed :)

Reactions: 4
Jane Gammons #50 berty the van and polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty!

on a side note I can’t believe we are up to 50 threads! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread: That little porta loo will never hold the Gammons giant poo 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s taking from Thursday onwards off for the surprise food coma
D67967E3-F7EE-40DA-8C20-F18B40CE6707.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.