Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E5CF11B5-9142-450C-9619-2CB3B245E3FC.jpeg
11156586-3BA5-42DB-BD05-C26FEF13CBFB.jpeg

This women keeps trying to talk about her grandson that killed himself 🫣

696A313F-729B-45BD-813B-5F0DCC55151B.jpeg

Jane said we are here for you , oh and here’s a purple pumpkin

Strange all round

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Those manifest moons 😂

I won’t be zen or wanna manifest duck all after trying to break those fuckers into bits

Reactions: 8
Said she has her advent calendars and has asked to borrow her dads wall paper paste table for it 😂 can’t wait

83378D0C-7F57-4A2C-956E-73FD8A07CAE2.jpeg

These comments must be taking the piss 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
99BE6C02-A59A-4D1E-89FF-35B5DBDD0803.jpeg

Chins said she had loads of bugs come in when she’s making soap 🤢🤢

Told the bean she’s been at it all day and these parcels have to go and he said do you want me to do it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honest I’ve watched so much the last two days as it’s been so funny but I do feel a bit brain dead 😆
🤯🤯

Might have tomorrow off 😂

She’s not even melted the soap massive Chuck fell out
A8FF169E-8BF9-4577-BFA1-AED630FA12D3.jpeg

5283D653-B44F-48F1-8A88-983AD6FDF844.jpeg
5FD08FBA-7295-4286-AF09-A680A7693D35.jpeg

She’s been told to do her own research 😂

67CA0C64-E25F-4069-9221-E6C195696E58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's making all this stuff to sell on Friday night, wax melts and soaps should cure for two weeks, but nothing is ever made correctly. I hope somebody reports her Tiktok for selling soap in drink bags on her live and gets her kicked off. With the IQ of the audience that she attracts somebody is bound to poison themselves. :sick:☠

I’ve been watching a young girl and her mum called “made in wax melts”. She’s so nice and really chatty I even ordered from her last night as he prices were really good for the amount you got. So much more professional as well

Reactions: 7
Honest I’ve watched so much the last two days as it’s been so funny but I do feel a bit brain dead 😆
🤯🤯

Might have tomorrow off 😂

She’s not even melted the soap massive Chuck fell out View attachment 1609651

View attachment 1609654View attachment 1609655

She’s been told to do her own research 😂

View attachment 1609662
At one point she said “I’ve not made enough soap mix I will have to use the microwave” 😂 😂

She also said see you bright and early so let’s see what time she actually gets up to think it’s bright and earlyz

Reactions: 4
Has she been live yet then with her see you at the crack of dawn / see you bright and early..
She's live now! 63 viewers

She's run out of fruit salad oil, decided to put in an order and complained about the postage - yeah Jane, nobody likes inflated postage rates! She needs it for tomorrow so went with RM tracking and is annoyed it might not arrive on time - yeah Jane, nobody likes waiting for their orders!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's live now! 63 viewers

She's run out of fruit salad oil, decided to put in an order and complained about the postage - yeah Jane, nobody likes inflated postage rates! She needs it for tomorrow so went with RM tracking and is annoyed it might not arrive on time - yeah Jane, nobody likes waiting for their orders!
Hope RM message her saying they are VERY busy things are HAND delivered and walked door to door so she needs to wait they go as fast as they can as it’s just little old them delivering.

She should be grateful it’s not a two week wait. Nice to see she was on bright and early at midday then 😂 lazy cow

• Haha
She’s getting her flu jab on Saturday, has to have a quick clean around before the bean gets home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.