Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has royally fucked herself and her buisness with all those money bleeding lucky dips.
She ended up doing two small orders that’s only about 5/ 6 she’s had over the past few days even the sale stock doesn’t seem to be selling.

Reactions: 5
She will never make a living off this crap, not in a million years. There are many out there doing exactly the same products, just so much better

Reactions: 8
She will never make a living off this crap, not in a million years. There are many out there doing exactly the same products, just so much better
Her stuff does look really badly made compared to other ones I’ve seen.

Reactions: 7
Her stuff does look really badly made compared to other ones I’ve seen.
Since I've followed her all I've seen suggested to me is heaps of accounts who sell exactly the same thing, in the same style. They show her up so badly 🥴 who the hell will take that scruff and her stupid talk seriously😅 regular people won't want to waste money on extras like wax melts when the higher living costs kick in

Since I've followed her all I've seen suggested to me is heaps of accounts who sell exactly the same thing, in the same style. They show her up so badly 🥴 who the hell will take that scruff and her stupid talk seriously😅 regular people won't want to waste money on extras like wax melts when the higher living costs kick in
At least Anal will have enough stock to keep her going when the energy prices rise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's just one of those faddy businesses that will fade away ,a sideline and no more.

let's hear your thread suggestions folks, no swearing or vulgar words (sadly) and space is limited......go go go! i'll create a new thread in the morning :)

• Heart
Thread suggestion..Selling soaps that are shoddy with her teletubbie body

Or .. Website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloody old

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jane Gammons #42 fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

My mediocre effort haha. Deffo need to get much love jane in there somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion. Stock not selling she’s dropped a clanger, Toni Anal is after Charlie’s wanger !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder will she sell many outside of her usual few buyers 🤷‍♀️ It’s just random stuff so people may think of a better use for their £20
I don’t think what’s going on with the cost of living at the moment is going to be doing her any favours either..

Jane Gammons #42 fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

My mediocre effort haha. Deffo need to get much love jane in there somewhere!
I’ve just howled 🤣🤣 hubby did a swift neck twist to see what was wrong with me…

• Haha
Can't wait to see what Toni anus and the other moddy assholes got her for MLJ first birthday ,it was due to arrive before it but may be here today she was asking should she open it on her live as it's a big secret :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.