Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is so so so so busy and smashing it with the biznessss she can’t afford duck all apart from burgers and chocklit 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey ! That has put me into an earlier grave than what I was expecting and as for Lewis well he will always be my number 1 ! Am doing my bucket list this year now that we can travel again going to as many gp’s as poss . Roll on Italy 24th April corporate guesting again as Mr Tooco is doing a little bit of work freelance so we can worm our way in then Miami baby so long as Putin doesn’t press that bleeping button !!
Enjoy ❤ ...that's all we'd need ,stuck on the doomsday plane with the two grunters and Toni anus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Enjoy ❤ that's all we'd need stuck on the doomsday plane with the two grunters and Toni anus 😂
bleeping hell doesn’t bear thinking about, she would be literally shatting all over the place and squealing like the bleeping heffer that she is !

• Haha
bleeping hell doesn’t bear thinking about, she would be literally shatting all over the place and squealing like the bleeping heffer that she is !
Even worse , it could fall to those two to repopulate the world :oops: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she gone off now ? Just launched a new account and nothing ! Obviously not many orders to pack then #bossgirl#sussexwench#skint#can’taffordanewcouch#lovesthedadlook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she gone off now ? Just launched a new account and nothing ! Obviously not many orders to pack then #bossgirl#sussexwench#skint#can’taffordanewcouch#lovesthedadlook
She's been off ages I think she only had 3 orders and 2 were her mods

• Haha
I've never been blocked - I act interested and say she's doing amazing!! They can't be that good at sniffing us out !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet the bean gets chins a Mother’s Day card 😂🤢 and a little table full of cupcakes with pink paper hearts 💕 🥴

• Haha
Bet the bean gets chins a Mother’s Day card 😂🤢 and a little table full of cupcakes with pink paper hearts 💕 🥴
He might even spend his pocket money ordering her some treats from MuchLoveJane so she can pamper herself on her special day xxxxxxx 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he won't be seeing his own mum he'll be "driving miss Lazy" to visit hers :rolleyes:

Jeez we're at a new thread already :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Mrs G even got a card. I can imagine big Chins being like ‘she won’t know anyway Charwee so there’s no point’.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How long will this health kick last
39262BAF-6DF3-473A-8E1E-C1535AB5E31B.png

She's live !

It's MLJ first birthday she's doing a giveaway tonight on her private group mybe toco will win 😂

Still didn’t shift the hand painted burners that she said were flying out the door 🥴
B008CA39-80F0-4B46-8390-5DC507ED9428.png

My god she said look I’m keeping all my paperwork nice and neat..definitely a child in an adults body
E4FB6057-4745-4BE6-B9F8-216928918274.png

No orders todays either :sneaky:

They def didn't go a see Mrs G she said it's her dads birthday today so they're bound to have been to see him and now daftboy is watching the grand prix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
M
How long will this health kick last View attachment 1154419

She's live !

It's MLJ first birthday she's doing a giveaway tonight on her private group mybe toco will win 😂

Still didn’t shift the hand painted burners that she said were flying out the door 🥴 View attachment 1154434

My god she said look I’m keeping all my paperwork nice and neat..definitely a child in an adults body View attachment 1154444

No orders todays either :sneaky:

They def didn't go a see Mrs G she said it's her dads birthday today so they're bound to have been to see him and now daftboy is watching the grand prix.
Mrs G doesn’t get a second thought.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.