Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is still blasting her tit music out with no thought to her poor neighbours
There mustn’t have been a complaint then
How disappointing

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys my comment has spoiled your fun tonight as she is on a blocking frenzy , just show’s how paranoid she is , however it was overdue and she thoroughly deserved it, cocky witch !!

Reactions: 12
We’re even sadder for watching 😂 but at least we have good craic on here
I know I feel like a bit of a sad act watching her tbh 😂 but Fatherofpigs is away and I am syringe feeding my decrepit rodent as he’s a bit poorly so I have feck all better to do lol. The life of a 30-something pig mother 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's bossing it so much she's afraid to take a sofa payment plan out with Next incase she can't afford it
34EB974C-2492-4405-96D2-2BE0FEF5F03F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry guys my comment has spoiled your fun tonight as she is on a blocking frenzy , just show’s how paranoid she is , however it was overdue and she thoroughly deserved it, cocky witch !!
Luckily I have various accounts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tbf someone could think that the bean was her dad. They do look old for their ages! They're so rude and up their own arses

Reactions: 9
Spudy's cleared off since she mentioned him and Jay should get together 23 yrs of celibacy between them 😂
She’s blocked me again and can’t be arsed creating a new acct tonight, keep me informed me & Mr Tooco will come back for some fun comments xx

She's bossing it so much she's afraid to take a sofa payment plan out with Next incase she can't afford itView attachment 1152976
She probably can’t get credit !

Luckily I have various accounts 🤣🤣🤣
I do too for obvious reasons but don’t want them sussing out as anyone new coming on they seem to be blocking thick cunts ! , sure to be some genuine people that she’s deleted however I don’t wish her well in the slightest ! 🤣🤣🤣

She's bossing it so much she's afraid to take a sofa payment plan out with Next incase she can't afford itView attachment 1152976

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s blocked me again and can’t be arsed creating a new acct tonight, keep me informed me & Mr Tooco will come back for some fun comments xx

I do too for obvious reasons but don’t want them sussing out as anyone new coming on they seem to be blocking thick cunts ! , sure to be some genuine people that she’s deleted however I don’t wish her well in the slightest ! 🤣🤣🤣

Especially for you to drool over now that Hamilton is out of favour 😂
69DC6105-0561-4E48-9290-E5D56EC1B0CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
If chins is that paranoid about who’s watching her on social media she has far too much time on her hands , and can’t afford the next sofa ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ get back to Tesco you lazy fat munter 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Especially for you to drool over now that Hamilton is out of favour 😂View attachment 1152988
Hey ! That has put me into an earlier grave than what I was expecting and as for Lewis well he will always be my number 1 ! Am doing my bucket list this year now that we can travel again going to as many gp’s as poss . Roll on Italy 24th April corporate guesting again as Mr Tooco is doing a little bit of work freelance so we can worm our way in then Miami baby so long as Putin doesn’t press that bleeping button !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.