Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

I suspect that the mortgage adviser told them that they wouldn't get one unless they stumped up a huge deposit, like 50% or something.

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
If she's running such a busy bizzzznezzzz why on earth hasn't she got a pick up on the go? Or a drop off account? Does she stand in line and get each one processed individually? 🥴
I think she said she’s got a drop off account !

• Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they upsize to a bigger place because they need more space for their successful biznizz!

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
But it was Friday night and no doubt you actually achieved things and probably worked last week and deserved a night off and didn't sit on Netflix eating all week like Chins.
Yes, yes and yes. Don't know about anyone else but I'm cream crackered at the end of the working week atm, but I probably didn't work as hard as Jane. Does anybody really?🤷‍♀️ How is she so flummoxed by working out mayflower curry calories ffs 🤦‍♀️like she's even on plan anyway 🤣 of course the safest option is to just buy a ready meal. 🙄

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Is anyone surprised that her diet is down the shitter already hahaha? Honestly such a broken record 😂 at least Tan is sticking to Cambridge, Jane should try it, she needs a severe diet intervention not just calowee counting. Which she clearly isn’t doing/is doing wrong anyway.
I think she mentioned this in one of her vids and said Cambridge wasn’t for her

lexiloo

VIP Member
I haven’t seen KJ for ages...I think she’s quite a nice girl.
her constant gurning tips me over the edge.......and the denial about what size she is, they're all as bad, ooh look I bought a size 12.....despite being an 18 as I can't ever admit my true size......they need to just own it, work it and not tell such lies, we have eyes ;)

monga

VIP Member
She’s tagging her customers on her scents page with their orders .I hope they gave her permission 🙄.......,
B1021B05-ACEA-4E2B-B6ED-2E56EC6C9443.jpg
582E114E-1993-4A28-8F32-194F87D69C02.jpg
DC6EE328-C0B4-4D20-988E-CFBA03A165D6.jpg
2C67DA05-08AE-42E6-9D4C-4DEED1E5ED8A.jpg

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s lucky rouge traders has ended can just imagine all the old ladies being interviewed with 3rd degree fanny burns 🥵

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She sits on her lard arse allday putting fucking shit in a box leaves her house to post them (probably it’s bean) he comes home after a full days shift makes her dinner, does the washing up he’s now doing there 2 planter garden whilst fat hole sits on her area recording him fucking hell jane guess the poor fucker wipes your arse since he’s your husband 🤣🤣🤣
Fat hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Thanks guys 😊
Quick recap
Still has a heart as cold as her flat (poor MIL)
Selling anything going on the black market and hoping adding some glitter and sparkly bits will make it the new LUSH
Still a c*nt
Can’t afford to move but is blaming the mortgage advisor
Daft boy is coming across more hen pecked and simple as the vids go on
Treating her customers as if they all have the same mindset as her giving away free mermaid keyrings and pens
FM not really being mentioned anymore as boss babe sales decline
Oh and still calorie counting which has gained her about 5 stone 😬
Looks like she’s about to blow any minute
Is that blow up or blow off 🤭💩😂

• Haha