Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of the live, I see Amy was like tit off a shovel as usual, straight in there 😂. So chins said someone has copied her stuff that she sells, she doesn’t sell anything original, it’s all bloody copied!!
Is that what her and daft boy were posting about lastnight "not everyone is your friend " is right ..she ripped off poor Angie I hope she's got her own back 😂

Reactions: 9
Charlie's foot looked as puffy as a 8 month pregnant woman in the height of summer when he was rolling around on the floor. He's got a little welcome mat on top of his solar panel. His jumper will need surgically removing it's so tight. You could tell chins was so jealous that some girl saw him at his appointment. She kept asking was she doing the exercises with him! So jealous! Yeah I'm sure she'd be interested in the Adonis that the bean is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was laughing away like a jealous lump. She absolutely hates the prospect of him losing weight being fit and running off and leaving her. So she keeps him fattened up and hen pecked so he won't leave.

Reactions: 18
She was laughing away like a jealous lump. She absolutely hates the prospect of him losing weight being fit and running off and leaving her. So she keeps him fattened up and hen pecked so he won't leave.
I think that's exactly what it is. The pair of them just look grey! 😳

Reactions: 13
What a strange reaction, from chins, to Bean explaining, ( using the words loosely) about his appointment. The lady is a professional, you stupid witch, she's hardly gonna ravage the beautiful bean with his top off!!

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine his mum seeing him after a while and commenting on his weight (out of concern).. I’m guessing Jane would just use this against her! being the lovely daughter in law that she is 🙈

Is that what her and daft boy were posting about lastnight "not everyone is your friend " is right ..she ripped off poor Angie I hope she's got her own back 😂
It may well have been! I was thinking of Angie so had a look at her Etsy, she does the little hand sanitiser bottles same as chins but that’s it. Maybe it’s Tarrrnya with the shampoo bottles

Can you imagine his mum seeing him after a while and commenting on his weight (out of concern).. I’m guessing Jane would just use this against her! being the lovely daughter in law that she is 🙈
Yes she sounds the type to comment on them both, then chins would dislike her even more, not that it would take much!

Reactions: 11
Old people are savage about things like that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that's exactly what it is. The pair of them just look grey! 😳
The pair of them look closer to death than I do and I,m bleeping stage 4 BC plus I go out for a run every morning , do pilates & yoga , dog walk and beat up the OH now and again if I have the time 🤣🤣🤣 to build up muscle !! ( no I don,t beat him up, only verbally !) however today I am being Waynetta Slob having a day off garden & hot tub time !!

She,s just nasty & manipulative. I wish he would get off his lard arse, see sense and realise that there is life beyond fat flaps ! But she is like a predator and has honed in on his insecurities and unfortunately Mr I’ll Buy Myself A Valentines Card This Year fell for it hook, line & sinker. For Christ sake when he first met chins all he should have done is to look at her mother and bleeping ran for the hills, that would,ve been enough of a warning but no the sap fell for it and was drawn in by the brown recluse herself and now he has morphed into a male version of Chins both in body mass which there is plenty of let’s face it and personality which again there is a complete lack of and what there is isn’t pretty !

Just thought I,d pop on a few well angled beaut’s from Come crap with me !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My MIL has osteoarthritis in her knees and hip, been told weight loss will help her. She also has a hernia and was told the NHS will not opperate until she loses a lot of weight. She hasn't done anything about it, instead she has just slagged off the NHS every chance she gets for not helping her. I'm sure if she asked for help they would point her to a dietician. Slagging off the same NHS who she was clapping for last year, the same NHS who urgently opperated on DH's arm when he broke it in 3 places coming off his bike aged 9, the same NHS who she gets free medication and dental care from. Sorry, tangent but she just winds me up when she rattles on about the NHS....go private if you think its tit then 🤣

My point is that my MIL won't listen to advice about weight loss and just gets bigger and bigger like bean bag and chins. I even offered to buy her a 12 week countdown at slimming world when I used to go, she got so depressed by her weight i offered her an olive branch and she declined it. Same with Jane and the olive branch Mal was offering her...FREE coaching but nope she dicks around instead.

I am by no means perfect with food, we slobbed out with a Mcdonalds last night. Also sneaked in a few more bags of crisps than usual. Today I am going to my mums and we all know how mums like to make sure you are fed 🤣 but I know that tomorrow I will be back on my little track so no love lost.
Jane and bean bag never know when to draw the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pair of them look closer to death than I do and I,m bleeping stage 4 BC plus I go out for a run every morning , do pilates & yoga , dog walk and beat up the OH now and again if I have the time 🤣🤣🤣 to build up muscle !! ( no I don,t beat him up, only verbally !) however today I am being Waynetta Slob having a day off garden & hot tub time !!

She,s just nasty & manipulative. I wish he would get off his lard arse, see sense and realise that there is life beyond fat flaps ! But she is like a predator and has honed in on his insecurities and unfortunately Mr I’ll Buy Myself A Valentines Card This Year fell for it hook, line & sinker. For Christ sake when he first met chins all he should have done is to look at her mother and bleeping ran for the hills, that would,ve been enough of a warning but no the sap fell for it and was drawn in by the brown recluse herself and now he has morphed into a male version of Chins both in body mass which there is plenty of let’s face it and personality which again there is a complete lack of and what there is isn’t pretty !

Come crap with me 😂😂😂😂 well we've farted with her weight aswell crap with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her come pack with me tit , so the new house is coming very soon but no date yet ??? Why would they have a date from sounds of it mortgage advisor does not want to know and they have not viewed any places ! They do not want a house they have to do up because she is too busy with her bizness , does she not realise that’s what you do with the first property as normally you can’t afford to buy a immaculate home 🏡 then when it’s done up you hopefully can sell at some point if you choose to and get more then what you have payed because the property has been improved, she’s really starting to wind me up just can’t believe how thick she is 😳it’s actually scary 😧 can’t spell or pronounce any of these perfumes and I have baccarat rouge 540 perfume and its clear she has never smelt it does not smell of candy floss 😭

I can hear her now " that fat witch has ruined you I told you she was no good " ....She used to comment on Janes weight maybe she should've listened to her.

I hope it's your own hot tub and not hired on Tan's recommendation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also just heard the part about people copying her creations lol is she taking the piss ! She’s gotta be surly 😂😂😂😂😂😳😳 well I suppose it’s not a surprise from the women who thinks she can squeeze into size 10 tops and they are baggy 🥺

• Haha
Just watched her come pack with me tit , so the new house is coming very soon but no date yet ??? Why would they have a date from sounds of it mortgage advisor does not want to know and they have not viewed any places ! They do not want a house they have to do up because she is too busy with her bizness , does she not realise that’s what you do with the first property as normally you can’t afford to buy a immaculate home 🏡 then when it’s done up you hopefully can sell at some point if you choose to and get more then what you have payed because the property has been improved, she’s really starting to wind me up just can’t believe how thick she is 😳it’s actually scary 😧 can’t spell or pronounce any of these perfumes and I have baccarat rouge 540 perfume and its clear she has never smelt it does not smell of candy floss 😭
She said one of the mortgage advisors was very rude over the phone????? have they even been approved for anything or is she getting carried away just because they're phoning round

• Haha
She said one of the mortgage advisors was very rude over the phone????? have they even been approved for anything or is she getting carried away just because they're phoning round
I bet they end up renting a different flat or house and they make out they brought it 😂 no ones gonna give them a mortgage got more chance of mal becoming the next joe wicks

• Haha
Aye the mortgage advisor was probably ‘rude’ because they told them how it is! They are a ridiculous pair of twats.

I bet they end up renting a different flat or house and they make out they brought it 😂 no ones gonna give them a mortgage got more chance of mal becoming the next joe wicks
That advisor probs told her to eff off is she having a laugh 😂 the only way I could see it happening is through inheritance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye the mortgage advisor was probably ‘rude’ because they told them how it is! They are a ridiculous pair of twats.
Exactly what I thought 💭
Anyone who tells them facts or what they don’t wanna hear are just being rude apparently
I’m sure when he heard she works 7 hours a week in Tesco alarm bells rang , doing kids crafting from a stinky spare room ain’t gonna cut it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.