Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's on her stories blowing her own trumpet again about how her neighbour with dementia wanted some shopping and she got it for her because she forgot her pin number ...duck me why would you even think to go into such detail unless you're looking for some kind of adoration for doing it ,any normal person wouldn't think twice about it or feel the need to tell people about it ...but not her ...we know how she's treats her MIL she's so fake it's unreal.
Haven’t seen it yet but what a bleep! Attention seeking at its best, all the Gammonette gobshites will be messaging her saying how wonderful she is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When a family member of mine did forever living she would post things like 'only 6 cleanse 9 left in stock grab them whilst you can!' Only for me to ruin it and comment 'im sure you can order more from head office hun!' 😅
best one is when they say "ive got 3 spaces on my team left this month" hmm so if 100 people asked to join you'd turn 97 away.....what a crock of tit

Reactions: 17
weekly doorstep appreciation for Jane and her services to the public....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I shop for two neighbours, perfectly normal during this time! Doesn’t everyone help???
Exactly I’ve taken a cooked meal next door to the grumpy old sod who lives there on a daily basis ever since his wife passed away last year .... even though my hubby caught him once letting my tires down on the drive because our youngest sons hamster kept him awake at night running on its wheel 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I shop for two neighbours, perfectly normal during this time! Doesn’t everyone help???
I've shopped for so many of my neighbours and family that I knew exactly what everyone was having for tea most nights 😂 do I feel the need to honour myself all over social media? no.....because im not an attention seeking self obsessed twunt like she is......well that and the fact I didn't want anyone else asking me to do theirs, my car is like a travelling shop as it is LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it really about the song or so you want us all to know you have an Audi ??
That’s not her usual taste in music at all who is she copying now!!!
My stomach turned at the thought of her having access to someone’s card and PIN number (may explain the new car) why is she more concerned about her neighbour than her mother in law? Something is seriously fishy with this pair and the way she went in about the shopping. Just pay for it yourself you right cow then sort out the payment or something why make sure a song and dance.
Plus didn’t she make a big deal about working in retail so not being able to see Charlie’s mum but it’s perfectly fine seeing a vulnerable neighbour.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Haven’t seen it yet but what a bleep! Attention seeking at its best, all the Gammonette gobshites will be messaging her saying how wonderful she is 🙄
If she could have paid for it temporarily for her why didn't she do that in the first place instead of blocking her card! I'd be raging if I was her family and some randomer was talking about it on Instagram 😡

Reactions: 13
Exactly I’ve taken a cooked meal next door to the grumpy old sod who lives there on a daily basis ever since his wife passed away last year .... even though my hubby caught him once letting my tires down on the drive because our youngest sons hamster kept him awake at night running on its wheel 😂😂
Absolutely pissing myself laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see there old car is being sold for over 10k wonder how much they got px as it’s the audi garage they got the new car from 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
10k how many yrs old is it ? I thought it was on it's last legs as it failed the MOT
I could be totally wrong but it’s a black mokka 2018 I believe but the Audi they got is around 2016 my husband gasped when he saw her trying to show off her steering wheel and grunted “that’s a bloody old model the new ones don’t have that steering wheel” (he’s a car geek he also sniggered off it’s an A1 or A3 is not even the decent range as that would be the S range at which point I ignored him because car talk bores me) I could be wrong it could be coincidence I’ve drank to much this evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh, the car holds so many memories, did we have that car when I had my gall bladder operation? No 😂 memories are good then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 people are helping each other out all over the country, it’s what you do, surely?
100% this trend of twatting it all over social media is sickening. Fortunately I don’t need charity but if I did I can categorically say I wouldn’t want it splashed all over the internet

Reactions: 11
I could be totally wrong but it’s a black mokka 2018 I believe but the Audi they got is around 2016 my husband gasped when he saw her trying to show off her steering wheel and grunted “that’s a bloody old model the new ones don’t have that steering wheel” (he’s a car geek he also sniggered off it’s an A1 or A3 is not even the decent range as that would be the S range at which point I ignored him because car talk bores me) I could be wrong it could be coincidence I’ve drank to much this evening 😂
I wonder how many more times we‘re gonna get the Audi steering wheel ffs, I mean I could understand her throwing a Bentley one in but it’s an Audi hun, nothing special stop being a knob 😂

Makes me laugh, the car holds so many memories, did we have that car when I had my gall bladder operation? No 😂 memories are good then
I pissed myself when she mentioned her gallbladder operation, I was waiting for the gallbladder voice 🤣. Let’s face it the only memories Jane will be thinking of is what food she’s scoffed in the car and it’ll be too much to remember 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might of been off on one last night I don’t remember even coming up with that maybe I put 2 and 2 together and did Jane math making it 9 but they put on their story them at an Audi garage (Caffyns) a few weeks prior to buying the Audi the local Audi garage has lots of her “bat mobiles” for sale and on finance so wonder she said she “found it” for sale I had a look at the company who are selling a second hand mokka not auction I thought she meant usually they send cars to auction (being a different model and second hand) hence she was shocked to see it being sold for the price it is but I looked again and the garage isn’t the local one but the same name in a different location and manufacturer (unless they use that one to flog the vauxhalls) I’m probably wrong like I say I did a Charlie bean and drank to much 😂 thinking about it again I remember and it all made so much sense but now I’ve slept I’m wonder wtf I’m on 😂

So many memories yet couldn’t really list any not even meeting her best friend or the adventures with her best friend

Ignore me

I see the one they had was much older and the very basic version so not the one I saw for sale because good old Jane plastered the car and number plate on youtube I never noticed before 😂
E9D7D3E5-A2B3-4CC9-A5EB-86A2E0E907B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.