Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever watch a drama called Fat Friends? A Kay Mellor drama about people dieting and going to a slimming group.
I can't for the life of me find an image of him but Charlie looks like the Kevin character 😅
Aww I loved that it was brilliant!

Reactions: 6
I reckon the lazy cow has Fridays off, she must be the talk of Tesco Eastbourne having Friday, Saturday and Sunday off it I’m right!
I thought she was trying up her hours again? She’s laid up in bed and Charlie’s soldiering on with a bad back I wonder what will happen if he has to take off on the sick...Edit to say Charlie is not at work he's sitting scoffing boiled eggs

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with her now? Please don’t tell me daft boy took the day off to look after her?

Reactions: 8
Ughh I shudder at the potential attention seeking if she was 🥴 something is going on there they're both acting odd
I can't see the stories on gramho, just stills so I can't really tell to be honest.

Jane pwegnunt, she will put herself on bed rest and quit tesco completely if she is.

Reactions: 7
I can't see the stories on gramho, just stills so I can't really tell to be honest.

Jane pwegnunt, she will put herself on bed rest and quit tesco completely if she is.
I’m the same....if she is, I won’t be able to stand listening to her whiny, toddler voice for nine months, they’ll never be out of A&E, there will be constant crying/anxiety/drama....the labour vlog will be brain numbingly boring....no, if she’s pregnant, I’m out!

• Haha
I’m the same....if she is, I won’t be able to stand listening to her whiny, toddler voice for nine months, they’ll never be out of A&E, there will be constant crying/anxiety/drama....the labour vlog will be brain numbingly boring....no, if she’s pregnant, I’m out!
Uugghh Jane contracting....no thanks!
She will also keep the kids name a secret until the day he or she graduates uni 😅😅

• Haha
The thought of those two procreating is gross, especially picturing the method... Omg, imagine the outcome 😖 The poor child

• Haha
  • Sick
Jane... obviously reading here as delted has now been corrected .... but heads up Jane if you broadcast to the whole of YT about a sale it’s no longer a secret sale it’s just a bleeping sale 🙄 now piss off love and poke your excess stock where the sun don’t shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the excitement ! Does anyone else think the whatsapp live thing is an opportunity for her to try to get more potential recruits for her “team” ?

Reactions: 10
Oh the excitement ! Does anyone else think the whatsapp live thing is an opportunity for her to try to get more potential recruits for her “team” ?
Yes definitely, her whole teams on there she's still doing shoutouts to join in DM her for info she said

Well that was a tit show 😂 what’s with her always addressing things said on here lately the candy cane thing? The pregnancy? I think she’s always hitting refresh on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.