Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had one drink then turned into a giggling twunt thinking shes hilarious in the car with the wind blowing her hair, even soft lad chimed in with a stupid giggle when she said she felt like a movie star, honestly this pair are like fourteen year olds on the diamond white in the local park pissed and thinking they're hysterical after four mouthfuls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she had one drink then turned into a giggling twunt thinking shes hilarious in the car with the wind blowing her hair, even soft lad chimed in with a stupid giggle when she said she felt like a movie star, honestly this pair are like fourteen year olds on the diamond white in the local park pissed and thinking their hysterical after four mouthfuls
Ha diamond white takes me back 😂🤮

Just watched her insta bloody hell listen to the car 🚗 sounds like when you shake connect 4 with all the discs in it 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still laughing at the insta stories from Saturday night, her sitting there in the new car trying to look all flashy with her bottle blonde locks flowing, then she puts the camera on soft arse who looked all made up with himself, looking at the pair of them if you didn’t know you would have thought they have gone for the Range Rover after all 😂 proper comedy gold these two, honestly they’re a right pair of twats but highly entertaining 🤣
Yea the bean had his I,ve come on your face look for sure !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Whenever I see someone with the top down on their car when it's freezing or dark, I always think what an absolute prick you are 🤣 imagine the looks these middle aged mofos are getting... chins thinks it's admiration ... ermmm no hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the Gin and now she's guzzling milkshakes no wonder she's IBS her guts don't know what coming next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god she’s two milkshakes away from not actually fitting in that car 🥴 that’s gonna be embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deff had that claim through there's no way she'd fuel up two cars or treat Charlie to a milkshake :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crying at these comments 😂😂

Im surprised soft shite hasn’t put a big gushing post on about how wonderful chins is for buying him a sports car!

She's deff had that claim through there's no way she'd fuel up two cars or treat Charlie to a milkshake :sneaky:
I did think she’d probably dashed there for eat out to help out but it’s a takeaway so it won’t apply 😉

On the Gin and now she's guzzling milkshakes no wonder she's IBS her guts don't know what coming next
Omg 🤣🤣

Whenever I see someone with the top down on their car when it's freezing or dark, I always think what an absolute prick you are 🤣 imagine the looks these middle aged mofos are getting... chins thinks it's admiration ... ermmm no hun 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!!! Soft top wankers 😂

milkshakes "on my god" 😂 ffs shes as thick as the shake!
And that looks like it an extra thick shake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She feels like a movie star riding top down.
That would be the female Augustus Gloop then 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn't mentioned shitting herself for a while has she 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤦🏼‍♀️ that vlog... I need to say this 🤣🤣
Let's hope she doesn't tit the convertible ,how will they contain the smell ...They'll be getting looks for all the wrong reasons👃:poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine wasting money on fuel for NO bleeping REASON. I thought you went for a drive when you were 17 and needed to escape your parents. Plus how bleeping thick does she think people are well they must be why would any business woman want to keep singing on competitors...she could be selling the tit not getting her team too? (And there fore taking her sales of its not a MLM giysss)
Baffles me how people don’t make sense of it and see it for what it really is.

It’s all talk so much BS from her mouth honestly and when she uses Covid as the reason orders are delayed behave you daft twit might of believed you months ago but everything else and legit businesses are getting stock and orders no problems not a 4 week wait guyssss beyond my control

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.