Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She on the beg again for people to " Join her team " :rolleyes: it's not about the product that's clear it's about how many can line her pockets for her ,while she lines someone else's..

Reactions: 8
She on the beg again for people to " Join her team " :rolleyes: it's not about the product that's clear it's about how many can line her pockets for her ,while she lines someone else's..
She needs to give it a day off, she’s obsessed. Even her beloved YouTube channel has been lashed for this cats piss!

Reactions: 12
She needs to give it a day off, she’s obsessed. Even her beloved YouTube channel has been lashed for this cats piss!
She's overdoing it now just screams desperation ! It's a wonder her best friend Helen hasn't joined if it's such a big money maker :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for the 'they're just jealous of our sports car' comment! :ROFLMAO:

🚗 or maybe this is more appropriate 🛒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they'll be peddling that car along the roads like Fred and Wilma Flintstone before long just to save face that they bought a heap in need of repair which they'll be too tight to pay for

• Haha
I'm waiting for the 'they're just jealous of our sports car' comment! :ROFLMAO:

🚗 or maybe this is more appropriate 🛒
No need to be jealous. My dh drives a bmw sports car convertable and he didnt have to sell cats piss to buy it. Anyone can buy a sports car if they really want one chins. Oh and wind the side windows down FFS!

Probably why she shaved his comb over off, didn't want it flapping in the wind as they drove aroud in it.

they'll be peddling that car along the roads like Fred and Wilma Flintstone before long just to save face that they bought a heap in need of repair which they'll be too tight to pay for
Ahh yes that will be a huge woe is me vlog...ohh the car needs fixing and the parts are expensive.

Anyone think jane behind the scenes has a stash of credit cards hidden from bean? And she is like them people off bank of mum and dad with thousands owing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m still laughing at the insta stories from Saturday night, her sitting there in the new car trying to look all flashy with her bottle blonde locks flowing, then she puts the camera on soft arse who looked all made up with himself, looking at the pair of them if you didn’t know you would have thought they have gone for the Range Rover after all 😂 proper comedy gold these two, honestly they’re a right pair of twats but highly entertaining 🤣

• Haha
The saddest part is the girl who signed her up as saw she was vulnerable is not her friend but you can see the way Jane interacts with her page that she thinks they are friends and of course they will wanna “mentor you” your making them money 😂 I bet she laughs at Jane and her scruffy ways

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyzzz, Jane wants to know how long you would put sweet potatoes in the oven ‘she wants them to caramelise’ anyone??? 🤔

• Haha
She's running a raffle on her scents page and still looking for team members :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She really does believe she’s gonna make thousands doing this , quite sad really

guys she still has spaces left for recruits.......spaces? like its some sort of elite membership 😂 she is the total cliché of an MLM girl boss wannabee! she'll be doing one of the virtual parties next or an event call where potential recruits can listen in to the hunbots telling them why FM is so great and how it changed their life yadda yadda yadda they use the bait lines like zero obligation to join, just a chance to learn more about what we do and for us to answer your questions, seen it all before on my facebook newsfeed for years, they all follow the same pattern and then get bored, phase out totally or jump ship to the next amazing opportunity

• Wow
  • Heart
Some of the words she’s using are so not her you can tell she’s read the FM sales guide , my team is SMASHING it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Woah! thread 20 already guys, thanks to @Bumblebea123 for a great title, had to alter it slightly as it didn't fit, hope its ok

little re cap on the last thread.....

still being Estee fraudster making income claims to reel in the hunbots
still ignoring the fact Charlies mum is in need of their help
still buying way too much food and tat
still piling the pounds back on
still living on ready meals and processed crap
also bought a sports car for soft lad which we expect to break down anytime soon after a keen eyed tattler found the listing for it and saw it was only £995

lets see what August brings us in the latest instalments of George and Mildred! tattle on good folks ;)
Woohoo first thread title!! Thanks for making it fit! Sounds even better actually!

• Heart
  • Haha
"I feel like a movie star" (nod to tattle comments from earlier)
yeah you look like donkey from Shrek

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.