Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Helen have a thread on Tattle? I've searched but can't find anything.
here you go.....

Reactions: 3
I do maintain that Jane can lose weight on 1700 calories, but that is a limit, also it should be 80 percent lean meat, vegetables and wholefoods. 1700 calories of crap will cause the body to believe it is malnourished and hold onto it's weight.
I don't think she'd lose that much if she's starting on that calorie deficit ,it would take her years ..Don't forget she's 7st over weight my mum is the same height as Jane and the doctor told her 7.5 -8.5 is within the normal BMI range for a person of that height.....The only way Jane could hope to lose is if she takes up some form of exercise and sticks with it...

So I put my details into the James Smith calculator that Janes uses, it gave me 450 more calories per day than what my fitness pal and a couple of other sites did 😮. No bleeping wonder she’s using that one, if I did what it told me there’s no way I’d lose weight!

She’s 27 but acts about 55 😂

Ooh saving this for later 🙈
I thought she was using Nutra check? unless she's adding the two together that would make perfect sense 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
1073 calories is way too much food for Charlies lunch... Even if you're on 2500 a day. The recommended portion size for the salad is 100g and he's eating 300g. One portion of the salad and the mini cheddars is fine for lunch. Then Banana for a snack later. No wonder he's got so big.

And Jane he doesn't 'need' those calories, he's not a fuckin athlete or running /cycling to work is he? the amount of belly fat they carry is coating their internal organs which is so unhealthy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
1073 calories is way too much food for Charlies lunch... Even if you're on 2500 a day. The recommended portion size for the salad is 100g and he's eating 300g. One portion of the salad and the mini cheddars is fine for lunch. Then Banana for a snack later. No wonder he's got so big.

And Jane he doesn't 'need' those calories, he's not a fuckin athlete or running /cycling to work is he? the amount of belly fat they carry is coating their internal organs which is so unhealthy
Is that what bean took to work for his lunch? Holy moly that’s a hell of a lot I’d never dream of eating that amount of calories for lunch or dinner I usually stick to about 600 calories and that’s my dinner. I made a curry and once I added everything up on mfp it was over 800 calories I actually did not eat it. It didn’t go to waste my growing boy ate it 😂😂 think he was hoping I wouldn’t eat it so he could 🤣. They need to be serious and get a grip if they want to lose weight. I’m the 1st to admit it’s very hard but one thing chins or bean can’t say is NO to food . I’ve not watched the exercise video I can’t bring myself to see 2 wobbling messes jump about like a pair of fuds, my poor brain or eyes can’t take that just now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that what bean took to work for his lunch? Holy moly that’s a hell of a lot I’d never dream of eating that amount of calories for lunch or dinner I usually stick to about 600 calories and that’s my dinner. I made a curry and once I added everything up on mfp it was over 800 calories I actually did not eat it. It didn’t go to waste my growing boy ate it 😂😂 think he was hoping I wouldn’t eat it so he could 🤣. They need to be serious and get a grip if they want to lose weight. I’m the 1st to admit it’s very hard but one thing chins or bean can’t say is NO to food . I’ve not watched the exercise video I can’t bring myself to see 2 wobbling messes jump about like a pair of fuds, my poor brain or eyes can’t take that just now 😂😂😂
A terrible start to the working week for sure 😂

• Haha
Their workout was just some light stretching....the kind you do BEFORE your workout. 😅 She is absoulety clueless about diet and exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone make a new thread... I'm getting higher levels of anxiety than Janeychins waiting for the news of when McDonald's is reopening

• Haha
I've had a few days off, I'm sat in my comfy chair ready for a good old catch up 😂☕

• Heart
Screenshot_20200511-131415_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200511-131514_Instagram.jpg
Angie's muffin, 436. Jane's roast 351.
Come on Jane, prove us wrong, upload a breakdown of the calories!

Made me laugh when she said "Just done Charlie's lunch while he does dinner", then proceeds to show us all the prepackaged junk she's grabbed from the cupboard for him. Hardly "doing his lunch" Jane🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 127662 View attachment 127664
Angie's muffin, 436. Jane's roast 351.
Come on Jane, prove us wrong, upload a breakdown of the calories!

Made me laugh when she said "Just done Charlie's lunch while he does dinner", then proceeds to show us all the prepackaged junk she's grabbed from the cupboard for him. Hardly "doing his lunch" Jane🙄
What’s on that plate of Janes is it stuffing 😆 maybe she’s not cutting vegeeetables guys coz calories so low 😂

• Haha
I can't help but think poor Helen has had Covid, been extremely unwell and given Jane speaks to her daily she would have known Gavin was unwell prior to Helen and what was happening. Common sense says Helen would put a video out explaining whats gone on so what does Jane do - a whole episode where she is anxious, social media mini break, dr visit etc etc. That all happens to wrap up and be over just before Helen puts her video out and makes a social media return (which Jane knew was coming as they speak so often). It starts to feel like she doesn't want to be left out of the drama or freebies or calorie counting glory so whatever Helen does Jane wants to copy or get in there first. Wouldn't shock me if we see her mention asking her landlord if they can have a pet in the flat seeing as Helen is on the verge of getting a dog.
I'm sure you're right! Anyone that was suffering from anxiety attacks due to CoVid, would not be out shopping for non essential items. I have to go out once a week as I have a car, and wont use up slots for home delivery, but I am in and out of the shop as fast as possible. Chins is an attention seeking drama queen, and has to be in the spotlight 24/7

The workout was so cringe, Charlie looked mortified 😂😂 and ffs how big was his packed lunch! No wonder he’s packing on the pounds.
She's copying Nadia Sawalha who does a workout every day. Ive also noticed she's saying Chaaaarlie, in the same way as Nadia shouts Maaaark. I think she wants to be a 'loose Woman'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how they get all dressed up for their 15 minute workout, Charlie gets all done up with his trainers on to do a bit of marching and throwing his arms about 🙈 and that lunch for Charlie!!! 😲 and absolutely NO WAY is that dinner only 350 cals!!! Not in a million years!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sure you're right! Anyone that was suffering from anxiety attacks due to CoVid, would not be out shopping for non essential items. I have to go out once a week as I have a car, and wont use up slots for home delivery, but I am in and out of the shop as fast as possible. Chins is an attention seeking drama queen, and has to be in the spotlight 24/7

She's copying Nadia Sawalha who does a workout every day. Ive also noticed she's saying Chaaaarlie, in the same way as Nadia shouts Maaaark. I think she wants to be a 'loose Woman'
She copies everything Helen does, now Nadia too. She’ll need to stop showering and lie a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She claims the Yorkshire puds are 34 calories 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe they're cooked in her magic water

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don't get is why the hot water only goes on twice a day, what is this madness.
Is she just tight or is it set like that and she has no control of it.
Maybe I dont realise that I'm lucky and when I turn my tap on I get hot water until I switch it off.

• Haha
What I don't get is why the hot water only goes on twice a day, what is this madness.
Is she just tight or is it set like that and she has no control of it.
Maybe I dont realise that I'm lucky and when I turn my tap on I get hot water until I switch it off.
I had that in a cheap rental. Its rubbish, especially if you do unusual work hours like chins. They also have storage heaters so I'm guessing the heat only comes on at set times to.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
God that workout 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t she realise she’s making a bleep of Charlie, surely some of his mates and colleagues watch and just take the piss! Jesus, does he really need that amount of food to take to work. My husband loves his food but he wouldn’t take that much to work With him. These two will never be able to lose weight and keep it off, they‘re too obsessed with food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.