Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg listen to live and someone asked why does Charlie not shave his hair off why has he got a comb over 🀣🀣🀣 she did not look happy 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg listen to live and someone asked why does Charlie not shave his hair off why has he got a comb over 🀣🀣🀣 she did not look happy 😊
Because he likes to style his hair, it isn’t a comb over (it is) and Jane likes his hair....well, the little that’s left

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shaving it all off would be embracing it ! Not having them 5 strands of hair brushed over to try and make out you have a full head , she really makes herself sound so stupid

Reactions: 7
That was my hubby, we couldn't help ourselves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we were howling, she weren't impressed was she πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No! She wasn’t!! Especially since she likes his comb over!!
It was hilarious, we were waiting for her to get to our comment... She started then you could see the cogs turning πŸ˜‚ tried to make out he's embracing it blah blah.. It looks dreadful, just shave it all off Charlie you absolute bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s on her main channel sat live tea time
I can't see it only the food haul ....duck maybe she's blocked me from her lives for leaving that comment ,I've checked a few times it's not there ?

Reactions: 1
Shes back with her niveYaY
Theres something, I can't quite put my finger on but shes definitely not as cocky πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
Where does she actually have that camera? Shes sat at the table in the living room, isn't she? So theres nothing there at that angle for her to naturally place the camera? I'm genuinely curious how she has done it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is putting that camera higher and higher everyday. After Charlie’s birthday and all the weight gain from that she will be messaging NASA asking if she can put her camera on the space station .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.