Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all! 😉 is Charlie working at the moment? He was furloughed, then was called back in, its just he alluded to ‘us being off’

Reactions: 6
Wear a snood or use a thin scarf if she was that arsed about ppe at work. I would if i had her job no matter how much more of a wally it made me look.
But why couldn't charlie get her some masks from cef?
I've seen someone in Morrisons carpark with a pair of boxers wrapped around his face 😂😳 I just hope they were clean! Imagine Jane going along with her wind catchers strapped around her chins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 105998

Someone is gonna be in trouble when he gets home 🤣
What diet Charlie? The pukka pie diet?
Jane will be furious he got pizza, she strikes me as a jealous person. You know when you were kids and you and your brothers or sisters had to have the same? Like waaahhh shes got more smarties than me mummy....that kind of same? Jane seems to me like she never grew out of that stage. She was always miffed when charlie lost more weight than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh! He’s working! Who’s looking after Janeykins? He’s taking a break from the diet??? He’s on a diet????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Charlie got asthma? Should he be working or is it only if its severe asthma you need to stay at home?

Reactions: 8
Oh! He’s working! Who’s looking after Janeykins? He’s taking a break from the diet??? He’s on a diet????
They're both on a "see food" diet...they see it ! they eat it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Jane got carried away with all the extra attention on the lives, the more she 'divalged' the more sympathy she got, getting dizzy with the amount of people watching the lives, 'look how many Charlie'...I think it shows the lack of real friendship she has that she thought in her immature way that the more she gave everyone the sob stories the more views and comments would roll in. I think she started believing her own accounts of how difficult it was at work, going in " making a stand" .
Also telling her viewers about the poor colleague of hers that was spat on, then telling us she walked out of work in tears...I don't know what it says in the Tesco Terms and Conditions 😉, but surely that is too much information to be sharing with all the followers?

Reactions: 11
I think Jane got carried away with all the extra attention on the lives, the more she 'divalged' the more sympathy she got, getting dizzy with the amount of people watching the lives, 'look how many Charlie'...I think it shows the lack of real friendship she has that she thought in her immature way that the more she gave everyone the sob stories the more views and comments would roll in. I think she started believing her own accounts of how difficult it was at work, going in " making a stand" .
Also telling her viewers about the poor colleague of hers that was spat on, then telling us she walked out of work in tears...I don't know what it says in the Tesco Terms and Conditions 😉, but surely that is too much information to be sharing with all the followers?
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head! The more sympathy she got, the more dramatic she became

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah now shes paying for it as she cant do anything

his deux chebs :ROFLMAO:
sorry crossing threads there but couldn't resist as its tattle gold......when you know you know!
Poor Avaline's starting to look a bit worse for wear ! think she'll paying Tan the DIY beauty tec a visit soon ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.