Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I love the reply...bet the gammons don't

View attachment 105943
To a degree she does have a choice to have people near her. She can stop and stand still or tell customers to please stay back. If her pick rate drops then so be it that is an unfortunate consequence and not something the store could hold her accountable for. I would rather hospitals and medical staff received the ppe so should I end up in hospital there is sufficient help available as they were protected and the hospital has staff available. If she felt her store wasn't following guidelines or could do more then she should raise it with them directly or request to move to the tills where the staff i have seen are behind screens and wearing gloves. But I get the feeling even if they let her do that then she would still have an issue and has been hanging on for Charlie to suggest maybe she takes a break from work.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Speak to your line manager, escalate if you feel nothing’s being done...of course she needs to protect herself, but they’re are ways to raise issues without resorting to SM and getting your husband involved! We all know it Tesco she’s talking about, Charlie even made sure of that by mentioning them in his tweet! He’s such an enabler!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG..could you imagine her on the tills!!?
She'd be that checkout person that comments on all your shopping, while drooling at the same time! 🤣

• Haha
Exactly. Speak to your line manager, escalate if you feel nothing’s being done...of course she needs to protect herself, but they’re are ways to raise issues without resorting to SM and getting your husband involved! We all know it Tesco she’s talking about, Charlie even made sure of that by mentioning them in his tweet! He’s such an enabler!
Yeah her big secret is blown ohh noo janey

Thinking about it im sure you can turn your monortisation off on youtube to stop you earning from ads etc so why not do that if you care so much about your fans jane ? You will not all you care about is lining your greedy hole

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From what we know of janeykins she prob spends half her shift in the warehouse and the other half hiding in the shitter 🥴 Bet she’s as lazy as duck !

• Haha
How funny! An ad for resistance bands for legs has popped up!! Remember that vlog! She speeded it up and at one point Charlie had to pick her up off the floor!!

• Haha
From what we know of janeykins she prob spends half her shift in the warehouse and the other half hiding in the shitter 🥴 Bet she’s as lazy as duck !
She'll be spending most of it doughnut pickin in the canteen🍩

• Haha
Yes i too think she has been suspended. She was making too much of a big deal over the social distancing measures and people being too close to her. She made it sound like she was being swarmed with people like them scenes off the walking dead.
Maybe her union rep had to step in and say something to management over her videos or else her neck may have been on the line for ignoring it.

Just listen to Charlie doing that ‘live’ he’s like Nytol on legs.....I’ve never heard anything as boring. It takes him sooooo loooong to actually get to the end of a sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just listen to Charlie doing that ‘live’ he’s like Nytol on legs.....I’ve never heard anything as boring. It takes him sooooo loooong to actually get to the end of a sentence!
It’s the bloody heavy breathing that gets me...

But God yeah verbal Valium 🤣

I have to thank you funny bastards for the entertainment whilst working from home... not sure I could cope without you all xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wear a snood or use a thin scarf if she was that arsed about ppe at work. I would if i had her job no matter how much more of a wally it made me look.
But why couldn't charlie get her some masks from cef?

• Haha
Reading that we might have shot ourselves in the foot ..The reality is sinking in we might have forced Jane into a fulltime YouTube career:eek:..as for the eBay reselling the moths will be well fed for years to come "dem clothes ain't goin anywhere fast sista ":LOL:
Realistically though what is she going to put out there, the tit she churns out now wont be a long term revenue surely.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking about her dissing the customer's, whose the first customers allowed into the store ?

Reactions: 7
Realistically though what is she going to put out there, the tit she churns out now wont be a long term revenue surely.
God only knows ! even the big influencers are struggling what hope has she got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was dancing around the living room on Sunday night!! What happened after that? she was full of beans then!

Reactions: 11
Yep the vulnerable and NHS workers ... or it is in my area!
Exactly ! same in my area ..so there you go! if she's speaking like that about the most thought of members of society ,what must she make of the rest of us😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.