Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy subscribers? Come on now this is “to tight to put the heating on janeykins” she has time to sit and register herself 100+ different YouTube accounts to sub with :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buy subscribers? Come on now this is “to tight to put the heating on janeykins” she has time to sit and register herself 100+ different YouTube accounts to sub with :geek:
Umm yeah it doesn’t take long .... probably uses some of her earning from YT
she definitely does you have have to speculate to accumulate.

Reactions: 6
Yeh I’ve looked at social blade a lot when I worked in marketing. Even small YouTubers it says daily subscribers even if its 1/2 a day...or even if they - and lose one or two (and she never seems to lose subscribers). Buying 100 or so at a time is less obvious than buying 1000...maybe she prefers that to being warm and cosy!

Reactions: 8
Very surprised she hasn’t put a video up by now! Where are you Janiekins, we need a laugh 😆
Either Charlie Bean has got fed up of commuting to London (aka Bromley) and she’s been forced to up her hours at work 😏 or the pressure cooker’s erupted like a volcano and she’s currently pinned against the kitchen ceiling with a half baked jacket potato and a raw chicken 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Either Charlie Bean has got fed up of commuting to London (aka Bromley) and she’s been forced to up her hours at work 😏 or the pressure cooker’s erupted like a volcano and she’s currently pinned against the kitchen ceiling with a half baked jacket potato and a raw chicken 🧐
Was she not thinking of going to The Cotswolds ? Or has she been and gone and Ive missed it ?

Reactions: 6
I thought she was talking about going to Suffolk at one point?
But then you know how she likes to keep this stuff secret despite sharing every other aspect of her life on the www. for fear of her flat being burgled 🤣
I can just see her now swanning about in her secret location with sunglasses on and a headscarf as a disguise in case anyone spots her and realises there's no one at home🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But then you know how she likes to keep this stuff secret despite sharing every other aspect of her life on the www. for fear of her flat being burgled 🤣
I can just see her now swanning about in her secret location with sunglasses on and a headscarf as a disguise in case anyone spots her and realises there's no one at home🤣
Think someone else commented - in case the fridge gets raided of Fridge Raiders !

Reactions: 9
She could be stranded on a dessert island (see what I did there?!) for a year and not even show the first signs of wasting away!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think someone else commented - in case the fridge gets raided of Fridge Raiders !
Did you know they were named after her?

She's binge watching the stranger and trying some sweet treats, or should that be the other way round ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she's got as bored of her crap content and Groundhog Day life, as we have!! Or maybe she's sneaked off to get her lips done, she did mention in her jokey way, she wanted them doing, a few months back! Imagine that?! Or maybe had a gastric band fitted?! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Maybe she's got as bored of her crap content and Groundhog Day life, as we have!! Or maybe she's sneaked off to get her lips done, she did mention in her jokey way, she wanted them doing, a few months back! Imagine that?! Or maybe had a gastric band fitted?! 🤭🤭🤭
Which lips??

• Haha
I think whoever suggested that they’ve gone away was right, surely we would have seen her infusing the flat with chemicals by now, that’s the give away 🤣

• Haha
I think whoever suggested that they’ve gone away was right, surely we would have seen her infusing the flat with chemicals by now, that’s the give away 🤣
Either that or they’ve been poorly! They never have just a cold, always has to be flu so maybe this time its coronavirus🙄

• Haha
Either that or they’ve been poorly! They never have just a cold, always has to be flu so maybe this time its coronavirus🙄
Well on her stories the other day they were outside Frankie and Bennies ,there was like a pink house she had the camera on so they might be away somewhere...I'm sure she'll not go amiss for to long in case her celeb status drops ;)

Well on her stories the other day they were outside Frankie and Bennies ,there was like a pink house she had the camera on so they might be away somewhere...I'm sure she'll not go amiss for to long in case her celeb status drops ;)
Or they could be lying in a food coma somewhere ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.