Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also made me laugh, while at the drive thru, they were obsessed as to why that guy only had a small drink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It also made me laugh, while at the drive thru, they were obsessed as to why that guy only had a small drink 😂😂😂
I didn't watch the video but you tattle sisters have give me enough insight that thankfully, I don't have to tune into their tit and feel instantly wound up with their utter nonsense and lies!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with some of our fave YouTubers. Have I missed a post in this thread since some of us have been otherwise engaged - Debbie from SW actually won the Giveaway box of tat ? 😂

• Haha
Yeah, it is true..... It might make her think when she sees it here eh 😉

Charlie can eat his way to being a skinny Tom Hardy, hung like an African elephant 🤣
The Sussex answer to Ron Jeremy lol !

Just catching up with some of our fave YouTubers. Have I missed a post in this thread since some of us have been otherwise engaged - Debbie from SW actually won the Giveaway box of tat ? 😂
She might forward it on to her own subs ;)

• Haha
She’s basically saying us lot on here should be worried 😳 Id be more worried if my yogurts where out of date to be honest 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry Apologies - it was Trudie ! Get these two mixed up !
Bet she fixed the winner so Trudy will now post a bland gushing thank you unboxing video on YouTube. Interesting how Trudie just posted her side of the Slimcon drama on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting SO wound up by all these 'influencers' using a poor woman's death to push their own agenda

• Angry
Reactions: 17
is she for real? she has a voice...a platform.....people should be worried!! well guess what Jane? we have voices, we have a platform.....its called tattle!!! freedom of speech and airing opinions is what we're all about, we do it here and not on your accounts, YOU CHOOSE to come here and read it, you delete any comment that doesn't kiss your arse or tell you how much weight you're losing so people come here to vent, do you really think tattle would still be here if it was that easy to get it taken down? can just see it now.......another trip to the police station.......peopwle are being narrrrsty to me and charlie, they say horrid fings about us even though we choose to out everyfink about ourselves out there for them to see, sad crying face!
FFS the police probably watch and think shes a flake too!!! get off your pedestal Jane, you are most definitely not all that ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.