Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we even heard from her since they got turfed out of their flat on Friday night?
Maybe we'll never hear from her again. Now that would be a good thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus the comments under that video with the shorts, “Jane you’re so funny, I’ve tears running down my face lol”. Fock me these people need to get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait what happened with the flat
Faulty fire alarms ,they were all evacuated..That'll be 1 of the Marchmas vlogs no doubt.(maybe it was her that did it for content);)

Have we even heard from her since they got turfed out of their flat on Friday night?
Maybe we'll never hear from her again. Now that would be a good thing.
Yes she was on Insta belittling Charlies grandparents ,because they set the table for them to have dinner..they gave her enough pasta to feed an entire family ..must be trying every tactic to get rid of her ,including feeding her to death one which she'll love l'm sure..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes she was on Insta belittling Charlies grandparents ,because they set the table for them to have dinner..they gave her enough pasta to feed an entire family ..must be trying every tactic to get rid of her ,including feeding her to death one which she'll love l'm sure..
She doesn't often make me angry, but she did then. So rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#bekind Jane, after all you're waiting on their inheritance aren't you. 😡

• Angry
Wow I’m only 10 mins in and she’s seriously delusional about Calories and dieting she’s spouting as if she lost 6 stone and kept it off ! And she’s been inspired by our tan , star week 🥴

She’s only got under a stone to loose to get back to last summer 😱 I smell ......🐂 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Instead of those stupid intros she has, she really should just have 'Food Glorious Food' playing with posts of her Tesco hauls and dinners because that's basically what she's about. I'll brace myself before I watch the first Marchmass offering, hope it's as good as the Christmass ones 😉🤪😂

• Haha
I demand to know why she hasn't filmed herself stamping up the passage to greet the bean from work lately? Seeing as it's part of their routine and he loves it?

• Haha
Omg she’s saying what if her 15 thousand followers turned up for her food in the park experience 🤣🤣🤣 love your dumpy from Eastbourne not Kim k 😭

• Haha
[QUOTE="I can’t believe she’s still spouting the same 💩did she say she’s only a stone to lose?or she’s put on a stone?when she looks in the mirror she thinks she’s still fat 🤔she’s completely lost the fkn plot 😱🐂💩🤥🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.