Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know.... What's all this tit, 'living my best life' nonsense and all these blind Influencer sheep that are fascinated with the Hinch 🤦‍♀️ like no one knew how to clean before she came along, everyone copies by decorating their homes in grey, silver and mirrored furniture 🙀 Also, they all say FLAVOUR INSTEAD of SCENT!!! 😡 It makes my blood boil.. I'm living my best life by using wax melts in cinnamon flavour...
Er, right... Dickwad!!
Is it hangover central in your house lol !...but very true my love;)

Reactions: 4
Is it hangover central in your house lol !...but very true my love;)
No hangover here??? I just don't have Insta or crappy Fakebook so I don't see all you other guys see except youtube... Just venting 😡

Reactions: 3
I know.... What's all this tit, 'living my best life' nonsense and all these blind Influencer sheep that are fascinated with the Hinch 🤦‍♀️ like no one knew how to clean before she came along, everyone copies by decorating their homes in grey, silver and mirrored furniture 🙀 Also, they all say FLAVOUR INSTEAD of SCENT!!! 😡 It makes my blood boil.. I'm living my best life by using wax melts in cinnamon flavour...
Er, right... Dickwad!!
Aww someone else uses the word 'dickwad'! This is my hubby's favourite word. My daughter always says 'what's a dickwad?' Ha ha! Jane Mcpiggy Gammons is the biggest one going! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched (and I say that lightly) some of the vlogs today, I thought she’d be at least 8 stone by now she’s on this magical calorie counting diet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched (and I say that lightly) some of the vlogs today, I thought she’d be at least 8 stone by now she’s on this magical calorie counting diet 🤔
Well judging btw she reads the nutritional info on the food packets ,it's no wonder she's the size she is lol !

So she got the calories wrong ( not the first time either) easily done if you don't read the packets properly, a kind follower takes the time to tell you so you don't go over your calories and yet over a day later and she still hasn't corrected the post to show the correct calories for all of the others who will not read the comments and take her word for it. Im not buying the naked noodle comment either - i may be wrong but i dont recall seeing her buying them or tagging them in a post to try and get a freebie

She is so fickle! I can't help but wonder what she'd be doing now if there were no internet. God im 41 and we just got on with it. I actually think we were all better mentally. We went out, mixed socially, no who's doing better tit. She wouldn't cope at all, she's such an attention seeker, all me, me, me. Sorry Charlie, can't see any babies in the near future. Far too selfish 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On her stories she’s at beans nans for dinner , duck me the portion of pasta they gave her 😂 they obviously know she’s starved with the calorie deficit shes in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her stories she’s at beans nans for dinner , duck me the portion of pasta they gave her 😂 they obviously know she’s starved with the calorie deficit shes in 🥴
What was she sniggering for ? cheeky witch ,their old people that's what they do lay the fkn table..Shows they've more manners than her anyway ..They must know by looking at her she'd inhale that in 2 seconds flat..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she's a sneaky sod, she's marking her stories about the luxury fragrance company as brand rep instead of gifted or AD

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion because it still makes me laugh :ROFLMAO:
Jane Gammons #12 "I have a voice, I have a platform" more like I have a pukka pie, I have a bouncing ball

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so excited, it's 1st March.
A vlog for the next 31 days... 😩

What time is the 1st one? The suspense is killing me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.